ADVERTISEMENT

Josh O🙏

eyesofhawk

HR MVP
Apr 17, 2011
Any word on his injury?

I hope the young man is ok. Didn't see a twist of the ankle, which to me, makes it more scary. Worried that he may have broken a bone in his foot. Not that uncommon for a big guy

Any word on his injury?

I hope the young man is ok. Didn't see a twist of the ankle, which to me, makes it more scary. Worried that he may have broken a bone in his foot. Not that uncommon for a big guy
Fran said something about him being back after the holidays but that's about as vague as it gets.

Reactions: eyesofhawk
I thought McCaffery was much more negative about his injury than just returning after the holidays. He said it was badly swollen and iced after the game, but he didn't sound optimistic at all.

I thought McCaffery was much more negative about his injury than just returning after the holidays. He said it was badly swollen and iced after the game, but he didn't sound optimistic at all.
I was just parroting what someone else said. Of course after the holidays could mean February.

Broken bone a good guess. Too bad for Big O, who could be valuable for a few minutes against the B1G teams with brutes at center.

Josh has played well against some of the best teams in the country, much better than anyone would have expected. That was horribly bad luck last night. All we can do is hope the injury isn't season ending and that the big guy will be back ASAP. The Hawkeyes could definitely use his presence inside.

Need more Mulvey developmental time on the floor. Not a knock on O but weve got to have some more big body presence on the floor and O going down intensifies the focus.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
BowedRingedEstuarinecrocodile-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: blhawk
Josh has played well against some of the best teams in the country, much better than anyone would have expected. That was horribly bad luck last night. All we can do is hope the injury isn't season ending and that the big guy will be back ASAP. The Hawkeyes could definitely use his presence inside.
Best teams in the country?? Who???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT