ADVERTISEMENT

Just came back from Kinnick

How did the Children's hospital look? I heard the kids could read Fu$K from their rooms.
Oh the horror. Really the word **** seen by children is awful. Gut wrenching stuff.

Words and paint that wash away. I would tell you to open your eyes but I know what the response will be.

It's the nice weather and the weeks of being cooped up.

Is that ALL? Of course not. But there's a reason this kind of thing happens in the spring, going back past war protests to panty raids.

Note to morans: I am not equating the current demonstrations with panty raids.

OK here is my question, like a bunch was defaced right?

So they were either there for a while
Or there were a crap ton of people.

Where were the cops?

Additionally, as I was riding through downtown and the Pentacrest, the vandalism to the President's Home, Old Capitol, and property in general was heart wrenching. It does nothing, proves nothing, and most certainly doesn't solve a damn thing.
Keep the focus.

OK here is my question, like a bunch was defaced right?

So they were either there for a while
Or there were a crap ton of people.

Where were the cops?

Seriously, they were on highway 218/965 as it was closed down with the idea that the protesters were going to go there.

Why didn't they intervene? I think that is an excellent question for the mayor of Iowa City to answer.

Oh the horror. Really the word **** seen by children is awful. Gut wrenching stuff.

Words and paint that wash away. I would tell you to open your eyes but I know what the response will be.
Not sure what point you are making. Are you defending those who defaced public property for the sake of cause?

Just trying to understand the intent of your post.

So sick kids (some terminal) should look out their windows and see profanity and vandalism done to an object that has no relevance to the point of a protest.
Just drive the plane or watch the computer drive the plane.

last time this happened and ferguson burned, it got trump elected. think for a moment about this.... protestors
Since you brought him up...Trump positioned himself as the only person who could fix things.

Three years later the man cowers in a bunker in a darkened White House surrounded by an ugly new wall after gassing peaceful protestors for a photo op. Meanwhile, he f*cked up the fed response to the biggest healthcare crisis in 100 years.

He is a chickenshit beta coward. He is no leader...just a colossal windbag whose greatest contribution to American society is prolific tweeting.

Reactions: lucas80
Community members, both black and white, plus football players were cleaning the graffiti and vandalism off the walls of the stadium. It was a great sight to see.
Any of the people who did it there? Or are they home planning their next defining statement?

Reactions: SIXERS24
Probably defunded.

Besides some paint, which sounds like was largely cleaned up already...nothing happened.
No tear gas, assaults, etc.
Sounds like we didn’t really need cops there after all. In fact, might have turned out worse for many if they had.

Community members, both black and white, plus football players were cleaning the graffiti and vandalism off the walls of the stadium. It was a great sight to see.
Good for you. Thanks for helping out. I drove past, but didn’t see you or your fanny pack. ;)

Reactions: IMCC965
Since you brought him up...Trump positioned himself as the only person who could fix things.

Three years later the man cowers in a bunker in a darkened White House surrounded by an ugly new wall after gassing peaceful protestors for a photo op. Meanwhile, he f*cked up the fed response to the biggest healthcare crisis in 100 years.

He is a chickenshit beta coward. He is no leader...just a colossal windbag whose greatest contribution to American society is prolific tweeting.
well he did get elected by taking a bunch of cops and clapping for them at rallies and getting the crowd jacked up. I think it may work again in 2020

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT