ADVERTISEMENT

just watched 6 non college white women on CNN

Let me guess, but they had on sweatshirts for Iowa State, Wisconsin, Nebraska , Alabama, Ole Miss, and some regional healthcare chain that for some reason can’t find good nurses in this economy?

6 non-college educated white men would give then a great battle for the most uninformed trophy.

This is the Trump base, just look at any Trump even and all you see is stupid.

I hate associating not graduating from college with stupid. My parents didn't graduate from college and they both know Trump's an idiot even though they have some conservative leanings.

That said Trump does have a special attraction to people who enjoy living in ignorance.

Trumps base

giphy.gif

6 non-college educated white men would give then a great battle for the most uninformed trophy.

This is the Trump base, just look at any Trump even and all you see is stupid.

I would encourage you to start a movement to dispose of us. A final solution of sorts. We're so dumb we deserve this. It might be your only chance to save the good people in this world.

I am not sure if stupid or uninformed is the best word.

The word I would for them, and their male counter parts, is gullible.

"Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence.."

These are the people that are easy pickings to propaganda and being spoon fed by Rush and Hannity and Laura and Breitbart and Fox News and....

And when you get enough of them on the same page getting the same info believing the same unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence, you have a cult.

And that is what we have right now with the modern day Trumpified GOP.

It is a cult made up of a shockingly high amount of people who fervently believe in Trump and anything their masters tell them about reality.

"Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence.."

These are the people that are easy pickings to propaganda and being spoon fed by Rush and Hannity and Laura and Breitbart and Fox News and....

And when you get enough of them on the same page getting the same info believing the same unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence, you have a cult.

It is a cult made up of a shockingly high amount of people who fervently believe in Trump and anything their masters tell them about reality.
I'm waiting for my Obama phone...

Call your congressman...

Point is, there is enough stupid to go around. Whether you're white, black, asian, etc... and which party you vote for. Again, to reiterate, there is plenty of stupid to go around.

The day you start being honest with yourselves is the day you will see this too.

Reactions: PerkyForHerky
God that was painful to watch again. I wonder what trailer park they picked these babes up at? Never mind i found it.

ezgif-375427154.gif

What happened to "Turn it the eff off...blah blah blah!" I was sure you were going to give the OP a lashing about her watching Cable news, given your rant on it yesterday. Guess things have changed. You're linking the segments now. Good for you!

Yeah...yeah...I'm to ignirant to understand the subtle difference in your approach...etc., etc. etc...

What happened to "Turn it the eff off...blah blah blah!" I was sure you were going to give the OP a lashing about her watching Cable news, given your rant on it yesterday. Guess things have changed. You're linking the segments now. Good for you!

Yeah...yeah...I'm to ignirant to understand the subtle difference in your approach...etc., etc. etc...
I don't watch. I decided to look that up on Youtube out of curiosity. I hate the clip, everything about it.

Man, you're emotional.

That time of the month.

Bills...bills...bills.
FYI one of the first news media personalities, and the production style that went along with it, to seal the deal for me that the entire for-profit TV news industry was a cancer was Wolf Blitzer. Combination of Wolf and moving to NYC.

Gullible like people believe every Russian conspiracy theory? To act like this is just a GOP problem is alarming. Take a look at some of the people on here who actually believe Trump and McConnell are Russian agents. Wonder why you fail to mention them?

Reactions: SIXERS24
Gullible like people believe every Russian conspiracy theory? To act like this is just a GOP problem is alarming. Take a look at some of the people on here who actually believe Trump and McConnell are Russian agents. Wonder why you fail to mention them?
Read the Mueller Report, please.

If the Mueller Report says what you think it says, Dems would have already gone through the impeachment process. Notice how impeachment has nothing to do with the Russia case.
Read the Mueller Report, please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT