ADVERTISEMENT

There is no genocide in Gaza

They're just continuing to carry out their 100+ year agenda:

ColonizingPalestine.jpeg

GNgRF9mbYAAO5hO

• Haha
Reactions: NotTHATscience1
When hamas is gone then palestinians will have an opportunity to become good citizens and if they choose to create a new hamas, then that will be their decision and they'll have to live with it. At this point palestinians have to prove they're not going to try and exterminate Israel. We'll see what they want to do and they will control their own future. First step, get rid of hamas, second step palestinians decide their future.
8t681r.jpg

Reactions: CaboKP
When hamas is gone then palestinians will have an opportunity to become good citizens and if they choose to create a new hamas, then that will be their decision and they'll have to live with it. At this point palestinians have to prove they're not going to try and exterminate Israel. We'll see what they want to do and they will control their own future. First step, get rid of hamas, second step palestinians decide their future.
lol, if anyone is getting exterminated it's the palestinians.

lol, if anyone is getting exterminated it's the palestinians.
As others have said, if Israel wanted to exterminate palestinians, it would be over at this point. You have no plan at all to stop hamas. You only plan is for israel to accept the fact that hamas and palestinians should be allowed to kill as many Israelis as they can. My dad used to say, if you can't solve your own problems then someone else will and you might not like the outcome. So until people like you have a plan and ca solve the hamas problem, you're probably not going to like the outcome, deal with it.

Should they? Sure.
Should they have to? No.
Why should Israel get to drive them out of their homes?
Hey man, I’m just trying to position an idea that could have lasting peace. All the leftist ideas throw money at the problem and kick the can and do not offer a chance for lasting peace. The two sides will continue to hate each other. Physical separation is the only way to solve the problem. It sure beats eternal separation by wiping them all out, no?

If moving them to the opposite side of the Saudi peninsula and being given safe homes and food paid for with some Qatari oil money gets the job done then so be it.

I see what you're saying, even if hamas is removed the evil will remain and there's no chance of Gaza to ever be on the good side. So I guess you feel the only way to remove the evil/hamas is to kill everyone, is that what you're saying?
I’m not endorsing the idea but yes, Bibi can’t eliminate Hamas without killing all Palestinians.

• Haha
Reactions: NotTHATscience1
So basically you want to criticize the response without offering a single suggestion to improve?

You want to eliminate Hamas (hooray!) but want zero civilian casualties. Either admit that is an impossibility or provide a suggestion. If you can’t then your best course of action is to STFU.

There are still American hostages being held.

Do you really believe Bibi’s plan is better? You think bombing civilians—oh, sorry, bombing Hamas who are 'hiding behind' civilians—is a better plan? Bibi’s so-called plan doesn't seem to be securing the release of hostages either. So, you support Israel continuing on this path without any change? What kind of twisted logic is that?

As others have said, if Israel wanted to exterminate palestinians, it would be over at this point. You have no plan at all to stop hamas. You only plan is for israel to accept the fact that hamas and palestinians should be allowed to kill as many Israelis as they can. My dad used to say, if you can't solve your own problems then someone else will and you might not like the outcome. So until people like you have a plan and ca solve the hamas problem, you're probably not going to like the outcome, deal with it.
You seem to have this backwards. Have you seen the death counts of this war? It’s the Israeli military that is killing tens of thousands of Palestinians now. Is that your only plan?

Reactions: Ree4 and BelemNole
Hey man, I’m just trying to position an idea that could have lasting peace. All the leftist ideas throw money at the problem and kick the can and do not offer a chance for lasting peace. The two sides will continue to hate each other. Physical separation is the only way to solve the problem. It sure beats eternal separation by wiping them all out, no?

If moving them to the opposite side of the Saudi peninsula and being given safe homes and food paid for with some Qatari oil money gets the job done then so be it.

The Israelis could also move but im sure you won’t like that idea.

Do you really believe Bibi’s plan is better? You think bombing civilians—oh, sorry, bombing Hamas who are 'hiding behind' civilians—is a better plan? Bibi’s so-called plan doesn't seem to be securing the release of hostages either. So, you support Israel continuing on this path without any change? What kind of twisted logic is that?
Yes

You seem to have this backwards. Have you seen the death counts of this war? It’s the Israeli military that is killing tens of thousands of Palestinians now. Is that your only plan?
The palestinians started a war, the loser tends to have more casualties. Maybe the palestinians need to to give up.

This is turning into a scandal at this point. So in addition to the obvious massively overestimating of civilian deaths you now have evidence civilians and even a journalist were holding hostages…

This is turning into a scandal at this point. So in addition to the obvious massively overestimating of civilian deaths you now have evidence civilians and even a journalist were holding hostages…

I can believe it and I can also believe Hamas forces its citizens to do its bidding “or else.” You’re either with Hamas or against Hamas.

What’s sad is over the last 50 years the citizenry there could cry out for better leadership and help overthrowing the PLO or choosing not to elect Hamas. But instead 80%+ chose their fate and it’s reaping time.

Why is it any different than asking the Palestinians to move? Is that not equally 5 year old argument?
Well for starters, there is the fact that:

- One of them is an official, sovereign, self-sustaining, economic powerhouse, stable, peaceful State with a powerful military. Population 9M+

- The other is a non-sovereign, Muslim-terrorist proxy enclave utterly dependent on outside help. Population < 2M

Guess which one is which?????

Looking at the facts, it makes it your question pretty damn rhetorical.

The hill I am standing on is that people that think Hamas can be destroyed are clueless and actually believe that Hamas can be totally destroyed. Hamas is an ideology and cannot be destroyed by people who think a hammer is the solution to all problems.

Kind of like Nazi’s back in the day. No way to destroy the ideology, so why bother. Let em do whatever they want.

Really? Who is holding the hostages? It’s the civilians.
Trump is a civilian. Hunter Biden is a civilian. Therefore you as a civilian deserve jail time and are either corrupt in Ukraine or a rapist. Which are you because you are a US civilian? Think of all the drug dealers in the US. You should pay for their crimes. Mexico should be able to bomb you.

There are Nazi's in Ukraine (not any more than here as a %), So Putin can bomb you.

There are separatists in Donbas. Therefore Zelenski can bomb you.

You are a sad human.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ree4
Trump is a civilian. Hunter Biden is a civilian. Therefore you as a civilian deserve jail time and are either corrupt in Ukraine or a rapist. Which are you because you are a US civilian? Think of all the drug dealers in the US. You should pay for their crimes. Mexico should be able to bomb you.

There are Nazi's in Ukraine (not any more than here as a %), So Putin can bomb you.

There are separatists in Donbas. Therefore Zelenski can bomb you.

You are a sad human.
If we declare war on a country, I expect I might be bombed. If I hold another counties civilian hostage, I expect I might be bombed or killed.

If we declare war on a country, I expect I might be bombed. If I hold another counties civilian hostage, I expect I might be bombed or killed.
What you just said was "we". First you wouldn't declare war. The county's leaders were. I suppose you vote Dem or Repub. I am sure you disagree with the parties, but you are in a fairly lawful nation and are so blessed. Many around the world have rouge Govt's or have been taken over by criminals and so forth.

Hamas is a ruthless organization that provides some benefits for Gaza. Living in Gaza is a terrible place to begin with. You have much more control over Biden or Trump than Gazan's have over Hamas. They are trying to survive.

Women children and most men largely of Gaza largely aren't in Hamas. If you were in Hamas, yes what you say is accurate. Most aren't. That's not hard to understand, but you don't want to do that.

Reactions: SI_NYC and Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT