ADVERTISEMENT

There is no genocide in Gaza

What you just said was "we". First you wouldn't declare war. The county's leaders were. I suppose you vote Dem or Repub. I am sure you disagree with the parties, but you are in a fairly lawful nation and are so blessed. Many around the world have rouge Govt's or have been taken over by criminals and so forth.

Hamas is a ruthless organization that provides some benefits for Gaza. Living in Gaza is a terrible place to begin with. You have much more control over Biden or Trump than Gazan's have over Hamas. They are trying to survive.

Women children and most men largely of Gaza largely aren't in Hamas. If you were in Hamas, yes what you say is accurate. Most aren't. That's not hard to understand, but you don't want to do that.
'I know Gaza is a bad place and I know hamas is terrible. That's why it's so important that Israel clean up the mess that no one else wants to deal with. When I said "we", I meant that if the United States Government declared war on a country then for me personally I would know that I could possibly be attacked by the other country. That's what can happen during a war. The civilians of Japan paid for their government attacking the U.S. Having a shitty government is a terrible thing. We're facing that issue in Nov.

If civilians are holding Israelis hostage then they are assisting hamas. If I had hostages in my house I would expect that my house might be a target. That's not that hard to understand.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
'I know Gaza is a bad place and I know hamas is terrible. That's why it's so important that Israel clean up the mess that no one else wants to deal with. When I said "we", I meant that if the United States Government declared war on a country then for me personally I would know that I could possibly be attacked by the other country. That's what can happen during a war. The civilians of Japan paid for their government attacking the U.S. Having a shitty government is a terrible thing. We're facing that issue in Nov.

If civilians are holding Israelis hostage then they are assisting hamas. If I had hostages in my house I would expect that my house might be a target. That's not that hard to understand.
You come off as supporting destroying Gaza regardless of suffering. Israel is succeeding at making more enemies.

You come off as supporting destroying Gaza regardless of suffering. Israel is succeeding at making more enemies.

I'm for destroying the threat to Israel. We destroyed Germany, we destroyed parts of Japan, we destroyed other countries in order to win WWII. Sometimes you're not so worried about making friends when you're fighting an enemy like hamas. The time for making friends will be when hamas is gone.

I'm for destroying the threat to Israel. We destroyed Germany, we destroyed parts of Japan, we destroyed other countries in order to win WWII. Sometimes you're not so worried about making friends when you're fighting an enemy like hamas. The time for making friends will be when hamas is gone.
That is a sad position. Im guessing you are a Christian.

Do you support a ceasefire to leave Gaza's 'criminal' government in power?
cut off need for middle east oil.

Inalso dont believecIsrael didnt know the attack was coming.

Listened to a Christan Israeli talking about it in May 2023 for October 2023 attack.

cut off need for middle east oil.

Inalso dont believecIsrael didnt know the attack was coming.

Listened to a Christan Israeli talking about it in May 2023 for October 2023 attack.
Yeah, but I asked you, do you support a ceasefire to leave Gaza’s ‘criminal’ government in power?

That is a sad position. Im guessing you are a Christian.
I don't practice religion. What's sad is your position which is to do nothing but feel sorry for the people of Gaza. They don't need your sympathy, they need someone to clean up their mess and since people like you don't want to, the Israelis will have to do it their way. You're the equivalent of someone giving T&P after a school shooting but unwilling to actually try to help the situation.

I don't practice religion. What's sad is your position which is to do nothing but feel sorry for the people of Gaza. They don't need your sympathy, they need someone to clean up their mess and since people like you don't want to, the Israelis will have to do it their way. You're the equivalent of someone giving T&P after a school shooting but unwilling to actually try to help the situation.
You make a huge leap and the situation is highly complex including religous extremism. I am in favor of not attacking safe zones established by the military that created them. Expect that from Russia, not Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: SI_NYC and Ree4
Statement, not a question.
It's a yes or no question.

If I wrote, "you support a ceasefire to leave Gaza's 'criminal' government in power," that would be a statement.
But I don't know your opinion, so I'm asking you that question.

Apparently you're as afraid to answer it as the rest, but at least they just hide and don't try to pretend I'm not actually asking them a question.

You make a huge leap and the situation is highly complex including religous extremism. I am in favor of not attackubg safe zones established by the military that created them.

You just keep giving your T&P because with your plan the palestinians are going to need those T&P forever.

The Gaza civilians are holding the hostage and have the ability to end their own suffering by simply releasing them. The civilians will kill the hostages if they think the Israeli military is getting close. There are no innocents in Gaza.

It's a yes or no question.

If I wrote, "you support a ceasefire to leave Gaza's 'criminal' government in power," that would be a statement.
But I don't know your opinion, so I'm asking you that question.

Apparently you're as afraid to answer it as the rest, but at least they just hide and don't try to pretend I'm not actually asking them a question.
Not pretending youbarent making a statement.

Not pretending youbarent making a statement.
You are pretending I'm not asking you this question:

You either do, or you don't, and both can be for a multitude of a reasons I encourage you to detail.
For some reason you're afraid to say which one you prefer.
Probably because you can't figure out how to say it and also defend it.
So easier to just leave it unsaid, and pretend you were never asked.

You are pretending I'm not asking you this question:

You either do, or you don't, and both can be for a multitude of a reasons I encourage you to detail.
For some reason you're afraid to say which one you prefer.
Probably because you can't figure out how to say it and also defend it.
So easier to just leave it unsaid, and pretend you were never asked.

You make an opinion. Ask it if I would support a cease fire to deal with the civilian issue. But u knew that.

You make an opinion.

You make good Engrish.

Ask it if I would support a cease fire to deal with the civilian issue. But u knew that.

Ask yourself your own damn questions.

I’ve asked you five times now:

You either support a ceasefire that will leave Hamas in control of Gaza, or you don’t.
Only you can tell us your opinion, but you won’t.

This is turning into a scandal at this point. So in addition to the obvious massively overestimating of civilian deaths you now have evidence civilians and even a journalist were holding hostages…

This sounds like another Bibi propaganda piece. Are there any articles or proof outside of these tweets?

Reactions: Ree4
I’m not sure destroy is the right word, but we need to let one side simply win outright, by either destruction or surrender (as chosen by the loser). Long term, net savings in human life.

I’m not sure destroy is the right word, but we need to let one side simply win outright, by either destruction or surrender (as chosen by the loser). Long term, net savings in human life.
I agree with you but is there really that much difference between "destroy" and "destruction".

Some of you might want to double check your blind loyalty to Israel. Obviously we all know Hamas committed war crimes, but some of you refuse to admit that Israel has, or that it's somehow justified.

The report, which covers the period up to the end of 2023, specifically accused Israel of crimes against humanity for torture, "extermination" and "gender persecution targeting Palestinian men and boys".

So much for the narrative that everything started on October 7th.

The panel, led by former UN human rights chief Navi Pillay, said Israel's use of heavy weapons in populated areas constituted a war crime as it was a direct attack on civilian populations which intended to cause "maximum damage, disregarding the principles of distinction, proportionality and adequate precautions".

Israel was also accused of several other war crimes, including starvation, arbitrary detention, and the killing and maiming of “tens of thousands of children”. The report also said Israel had weaponised a "total siege" which limited power, food and water to civilians, which it said amounted to "collective punishment".

Reactions: BelemNole
Some of you might want to double check your blind loyalty to Israel. Obviously we all know Hamas committed war crimes, but some of you refuse to admit that Israel has, or that it's somehow justified.

The report, which covers the period up to the end of 2023, specifically accused Israel of crimes against humanity for torture, "extermination" and "gender persecution targeting Palestinian men and boys".

So much for the narrative that everything started on October 7th.

The panel, led by former UN human rights chief Navi Pillay, said Israel's use of heavy weapons in populated areas constituted a war crime as it was a direct attack on civilian populations which intended to cause "maximum damage, disregarding the principles of distinction, proportionality and adequate precautions".

Israel was also accused of several other war crimes, including starvation, arbitrary detention, and the killing and maiming of “tens of thousands of children”. The report also said Israel had weaponised a "total siege" which limited power, food and water to civilians, which it said amounted to "collective punishment".

Then almost every war we've been part of, the U.S. has committed war crimes. If the UN wants to do something about it, they're free to go in and take out hamas, until that time they can accuse all they want.

Then almost every war we've been part of, the U.S. has committed war crimes. If the UN wants to do something about it, they're free to go in and take out hamas, until that time they can accuse all they want.
Thanks for proving my point.

Reactions: BelemNole
Get back to me when palestinians are against hamas and feel bad about being part of a terrorist organization and the damage that they're done to Israel. Returning hostages would be a good start, but you probably don't care about the hostages.
Lmfao, you think Israel does?

Lmfao, you think Israel does?

We've taken over countries for a lot less than what happened to Israel. I think they do care or everyone in gaza would be wiped out. It's funny that you give hamas and palestinians a pass but yet have so much hatred for Israel. My guess is you're "friends" with hamas and palestinians because its the saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". You enjoy your friendship with the terrorists, it's a good group for you to be part of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT