ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala’s lead keeps dwindling. JFC this is pitiful.

You said the deficit impact of different policies was in the upper left corner of the debt clock page. It isn't.

I despise these pissing contests, but you need to stop lying.
Anyone engaging with that idiot. Just try this instead, it would be much less painful to your brain. If you're not careful, he'll OWN you. 😅
GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

There is no debate on whether that was the correct term. None.
The debate is whether the use of the term mattered enough to draw attention to it since it had nothing to do with my point.

But you can keep the arguments petty. That's the level you're most comfortable with apparently. Only the insecure comment on such trivial matters.

If the change is in the direction of more democracy or better protection of rights, then absolutely.
The rights of the unborn? Perfect. We agree that should be a focus.

Something so contentious as the abortion issue should not be decided on a majority level vote. I hope you can see that this sort of thing does nothing but deepen the already deep wounds this country has right now.

Serious answers appreciated in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
NYT has said they've weighted their polls to include more Rs. One pollster said that if Trump supporters were red M&Ms, they're throwing a few extra ones into each poll.
Good luck in November. Democrats have been 'throwing a few extra ones in' on election day for sometime so, sure. Im 100% sure that the big pollsters are doing unscientific things right?

The debate is whether the use of the term mattered enough to draw attention to it since it had nothing to do with my point.

But you can keep the arguments petty. That's the level you're most comfortable with apparently. Only the insecure comment on such trivial matters.
No. You could have simply admitted to making a mistake and there would be no more attention. Instead, like Trump, you deflect and look foolish.

The rights of the unborn? Perfect. We agree that should be a focus.

Something so contentious as the abortion issue should not be decided on a majority level vote. I hope you can see that this sort of thing does nothing but deepen the already deep wounds this country has right now.

Serious answers appreciated in advance.
Why? Other than the majority disagrees with you?

No, much like Tommy Tuberville, you just proved your ignorance. But, that is nothing new for you. (or him)

Nothing matters now but how people vote and if the votes are counted and certified.

If the Republican machine finds ways to prevent the process from working, what's the point?

Wreck the system and the foundation on which our country was built from the ground up crumbles. Everything is dependent on trust. The election process has built-in safeguards to ensure integrity at every level.

It wasn't until this Orange conman vilified the political process lying, deceitful antics and behavior to prey on a susceptible section of the population that enough leverage could be engaged to threaten our sacred institutions, including our democratic process.

Nothing matters now but how people vote and if the votes are counted and certified.

If the Republican machine finds ways to prevent the process from working, what's the point?

Wreck the system and the foundation on which our country was built from the ground up crumbles. Everything is dependent on trust. The election process has built-in safeguards to ensure integrity at every level.

It wasn't until this Orange conman vilified the political process lying, deceitful antics and behavior to prey on a susceptible section of the population that enough leverage could be engaged to threaten our sacred institutions, including our democratic process.

The problem for Harris is she never explains her policy shifts. Avoids answering the tough questions and hasn't been able to dispel the doubt that's she's actually shifted to the "center" on policy.

That's it in a nutshell...
You know how racist and Maga you are to question anything Democrat

She’s a moron
Trump is a self absorbed douche

Gotta love our choices

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I know it's a pesky detail, but some of you may need reminding that Trump tried to overthrow the government in January 2021. He didn't have the votes. Repeat, he did not have the votes. Yet, he persisted in working every angle he and his loons could think of in Arizona and Georgia. That Republican elected leaders in those states had integrity saved us ... that time.

No, much like Tommy Tuberville, you just proved your ignorance. But, that is nothing new for you. (or him)
Right....because all Trump voters are stupid?

I'm very comfortable with my level of intelligence and don't require any affirmation from you.

You clearly need the approval of others as that would really be the only reason you're keeping up with this line of personal attacks. So you can get the approval of HBOTs lunatic left fringe with a few likes. Congrats. Think about it.

We do know the numbers on violent crimes committed and it is much lower for illegal immigrants v native born and even less for legal immigrants.

A study from the Cato Institute, using data from Texas (a state that tracks the immigration status of individuals arrested for crimes), found that illegal immigrants had a lower violent crime conviction rate compared to native-born citizens. Rates per 100,000 residents were as follows:
  • Native-born citizens: 1,753 violent crime convictions.
  • Illegal immigrants: 782 violent crime convictions.
  • Legal immigrants: 269 violent crime convictions.

Staggering 75 percent of all NY arrests in Midtown are migrants, police sources estimate​

Police sources told The New York Post that as many as 75 percent of people arrested in Midtown Manhattan in recent months for crimes such as assault, robbery, and domestic violence are immigrants. In parts of Queens, the figure is estimated to be over 60 percent.

On any given day, New York's criminal court dockets are filled with asylum seekers who have broken the law.

The situation is exacerbated by sanctuary city laws that prevent New York police from collaborating with ICE on cases where they suspect individuals are in the country illegally.

The NYPD also claims it is prohibited from tracking the immigration status of offenders. This makes it nearly impossible for authorities to manage the issue, according to experts and sources on the ground.

Jim Quinn, a former veteran prosecutor with the Queens District Attorney's Office, told the outlet: "New York City eliminated a tool to get rid of violent criminals. What a mess. The sanctuary city law is pathetic. It's disgusting. It's crazy."

In light of lax bail policies, police insiders claimed that news has spread through shelters that city's lenient regulations mean migrants anticipate a swift return to the streets after arrest.

Reflecting on the city's legislative constraints, a City Hall spokesman referred to Mayor Eric Adams' previous call for reform: "Right now, we don't have the authorization to be able to go and coordinate with ICE. We have to follow the law."

"Police officers are prohibited from asking about the immigration status of crime victims, witnesses, or suspects and therefore the NYPD doesn't track data pertaining to immigration statuses."

A Midtown officer added: "I would say about 75 percent of the arrests in Midtown Manhattan are migrants, mostly for robberies, assaults, domestic incidents and selling counterfeit items."

He estimated this figure because "you can't be 100 percent sure [they're migrants] unless you arrest them in a shelter or they're dumb enough to give you a shelter address."

Another officer from Manhattan observed that aside from petty larcenies at drug stores, "easily" 75 percent of local arrests involving migrants are for more serious offenses, with many targeting high-end stores.

"They can't be bothered with lower-end stores. They like Lululemon and Sunglass Hut," he noted, also mentioning that migrants are responsible for "most" of the pickpocketing and phone and chain snatches seen by the NYPD.

The issue is also prominent in Queens, where courts are feeling the impact. "There are days we have so many migrant cases we have to call in for extra Spanish interpreters," said an officer at Queens Criminal Court House.

A court officer added: "Come on Mondays; almost every case is a migrant."

The Dems have rigged the system so you will never know if they are illegals or not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Right....because all Trump voters are stupid?

I'm very comfortable with my level of intelligence and don't require any affirmation from you.

You clearly need the approval of others as that would really be the only reason you're keeping up with this line of personal attacks. So you can get the approval of HBOTs lunatic left fringe with a few likes. Congrats. Think about it.
Thanks for that input Mr. Stretchy.

Staggering 75 percent of all NY arrests in Midtown are migrants, police sources estimate​

Police sources told The New York Post that as many as 75 percent of people arrested in Midtown Manhattan in recent months for crimes such as assault, robbery, and domestic violence are immigrants. In parts of Queens, the figure is estimated to be over 60 percent.

On any given day, New York's criminal court dockets are filled with asylum seekers who have broken the law.

The situation is exacerbated by sanctuary city laws that prevent New York police from collaborating with ICE on cases where they suspect individuals are in the country illegally.

The NYPD also claims it is prohibited from tracking the immigration status of offenders. This makes it nearly impossible for authorities to manage the issue, according to experts and sources on the ground.

Jim Quinn, a former veteran prosecutor with the Queens District Attorney's Office, told the outlet: "New York City eliminated a tool to get rid of violent criminals. What a mess. The sanctuary city law is pathetic. It's disgusting. It's crazy."

In light of lax bail policies, police insiders claimed that news has spread through shelters that city's lenient regulations mean migrants anticipate a swift return to the streets after arrest.

Reflecting on the city's legislative constraints, a City Hall spokesman referred to Mayor Eric Adams' previous call for reform: "Right now, we don't have the authorization to be able to go and coordinate with ICE. We have to follow the law."

"Police officers are prohibited from asking about the immigration status of crime victims, witnesses, or suspects and therefore the NYPD doesn't track data pertaining to immigration statuses."

A Midtown officer added: "I would say about 75 percent of the arrests in Midtown Manhattan are migrants, mostly for robberies, assaults, domestic incidents and selling counterfeit items."

He estimated this figure because "you can't be 100 percent sure [they're migrants] unless you arrest them in a shelter or they're dumb enough to give you a shelter address."

Another officer from Manhattan observed that aside from petty larcenies at drug stores, "easily" 75 percent of local arrests involving migrants are for more serious offenses, with many targeting high-end stores.

"They can't be bothered with lower-end stores. They like Lululemon and Sunglass Hut," he noted, also mentioning that migrants are responsible for "most" of the pickpocketing and phone and chain snatches seen by the NYPD.

The issue is also prominent in Queens, where courts are feeling the impact. "There are days we have so many migrant cases we have to call in for extra Spanish interpreters," said an officer at Queens Criminal Court House.

A court officer added: "Come on Mondays; almost every case is a migrant."

The Dems have rigged the system so you will never know if they are illegals or not.
Rates per 100,000 residents were as follows:

But there is one adult and one petulant, emotionally stunted, child. So the choice should be clear.
It should be clear. It is clear to this Republican. But I am not religious nor in a cult.
I still don't believe this election should be close. Trump isn't GAINING voters. There are thousands of Republicans out there who will now vote for Kamala. No Democrats are switching to Trump.
None of that is relevant. It’s about voter turnout. Neither Trump nor Kamala has an appeal beyond their base.
Rates per 100,000 residents were as follows:
Do you really believe that’s a compelling argument in favor of your position? Do you really not see the problem there?

Illegal immigrants—people who should not be here—are committing almost half the number of violent crimes as actual native-born citizens.

Jesus, that’s a lot of violent crimes for people who should not be here in the first place.

It should be clear. It is clear to this Republican. But I am not religious nor in a cult.

None of that is relevant. It’s about voter turnout. Neither Trump nor Kamala has an appeal beyond their base.

Do you really believe that’s a compelling argument in favor of your position? Do you really not see the problem there?

Illegal immigrants—people who should not be here—are committing almost half the number of violent crimes as actual native-born citizens.

Jesus, that’s a lot of violent crimes for people who should not be here in the first place.
Agree to disagree.

In correcting the false claims that violent crimes are being committed by immigrants at an enormous rate - absolutely.

About which part?
I replied to the wrong post, lol. The previous part about Kamala. I think she is appealing to beyond her base. Some because they like her and is the better candidate by far, and others just because they see the threat Trump is.

In correcting the false claims that violent crimes are being committed by immigrants at an enormous rate - absolutely.
Okay, fair enough. We should define our terms here.

What does an “enormous rate” look like to you in context?

Because the math is telling me of the violent crimes committed among natural-born citizens and illegal immigrants, that people who shouldn’t be here are committing 31% of them—or close to 1 out of 3.

To me, in context, that is “enormous.”

Why are liberals so hellbent on defending illegal immigration?

I replied to the wrong post, lol. The previous part about Kamala. I think she is appealing to beyond her base. Some because they like her and is the better candidate by far, and others just because they see the threat Trump is.
To the extent people are fed up with Trump drama, yeah. But the flip side is there are also moderates who are more turned off by the influx of illegal immigration and their belief Biden and Kamala are responsible for inflation.

So, that’s a wash.

Again, I don’t think either one is attracting new voters outside their base. I think they are simply welcoming in the stragglers who are more fed up with the “other side” for whatever reason(s).

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
Okay, fair enough. We should define our terms here.

What does an “enormous rate” look like to you in context?

Because the math is telling me of the violent crimes committed among natural-born citizens and illegal immigrants, that people who shouldn’t be here are committing 31% of them—or close to 1 out of 3.

To me, in context, that is “enormous.”

Why are liberals so hellbent on defending illegal immigration?
The claim has been that illegal immigrants are commiting the majority of crime. It illustrates this notion is another falsehood promoted by the right wing and gobbled up by ignorant rubes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT