ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala’s lead keeps dwindling. JFC this is pitiful.

This is the nation you're asking for with a vote for Cumala/AWOLz! >

"SPPD Chief Axel Henry called the shooting a "cold-blooded" random act, and indicated there's no indication Murdock knew the victim. {DEI!}

The murder was captured on video (not released yet). But a source tells Crime Watch that Murdock shot her, she tried to crawl away, then he shot her in the back of the head (not official). {BLM!}

Murdock was a felon with a lengthy record."

I’d argue our citizens and legal residents should be committing 0% of the crime. Legal residential status now confers a right to violate our laws? That’s okay then I guess. What a weird take.
There's always going to be a certain percentage of any population that's going to commit crimes.

I'd rather keep it to legal residents.

Weird. You prefer more crimes because they are committed by citizens.
We prefer fewer crimes due to an embargo placed on the importation of criminals! One new criminal welcomed into the country, is one too many.......

1. (Hardly) no one WANTS illegal immigration. There should be workable and efficient pathways for immigration. 2. Those who are screaming about stopping illegal immigration are screaming for the wrong thing. They should be advocating for laws with stiff penalties for employers who hire them. No jobs, illegal immigration would go down significantly.

Except for the employers who want the cheap labor.

Like farmers, Devin Nunes, etc.... they LOVE hiring folks who will work for shit-pay and cannot complain about the abuses and dangerous conditions.
LOL - You just keep reciting from the "talking points for Dim Dems" paperback version. All these illegals living on public assistance in Denver, Chicago, NYC and beyond aren't working at all. They just keep getting free housing and the magic money cards that you and I are paying for.

Except for the employers who want the cheap labor.

Like farmers, Devin Nunes, etc.... they LOVE hiring folks who will work for shit-pay and cannot complain about the abuses and dangerous conditions.
Add to that all the Americans who benefit from them by paying lower prices because of the cheap labor.

What the economy and country needs is reform of border security and immigration. You need immigration to continue just for economic purposes. On % basis, immigration is actually down during Biden term comparted to 1990's early 2000's. Even still was a drastic jump from Trumps policies. However, Trumps policies are actually part of the issue including too much stimulus and supply issues that caused inflation in the US - although this was also a worldwide phenomenon.

As to what is needed, my personal opinion is allowable quotas of allowed immigration, Business willing to fund the immigration process and provide housing and ensure there is regular updates with the courts to continue the process for citizenship. Quotas can increase or decrease based on the economic needs also based on needs in specific fields and or basic labor.

These individuals are just like the rest of the population. Some will commit crimes. You cannot demonize everyone over 1 to 2 outliers (this is based on % basis of population). Most immigrants are wonderful people if you were willing to get to know them.

Trump had aweful policies for immigrants while in office. Now we swung completely in the wrong direction, although there have been drastic improvements in the last year, and more improvements could have occurred and Trump and Republicans allowed the passage of the bill this spring but Trump wanted to run on immigration so shot down the bill.

Reactions: Ree4
There's always going to be a certain percentage of any population that's going to commit crimes.

I'd rather keep it to legal residents.
Love to see how you implement this, how far we going back on who is considered legal or not, your realize 40 to 50% of the population came over or is descendants of what would have been considered illegal immigration. Getting on a boat and just coming to the new world.
In either case you do your policies removing all considered illegal immigrants, even if here on asylum basis and not allowing any immigrants in, with Trumps tariffs, that sounds like a lovely recipe for the 1970's and 80's inflation all over again.

Pee Pee's many victims won't be voting for Cumala, but Pee Pee may sue the LEO who capped his felonious ass! >

Love to see how you implement this, how far we going back on who is considered legal or not, your realize 40 to 50% of the population came over or is descendants of what would have been considered illegal immigration. Getting on a boat and just coming to the new world.
In either case you do your policies removing all considered illegal immigrants, even if here on asylum basis and not allowing any immigrants in, with Trumps tariffs, that sounds like a lovely recipe for the 1970's and 80's inflation all over again.
I don't think we can realistically totally eliminate illegal immigration but it can be drastically reduced by enforcing the laws already on the books....as Biden illustrated 3 months ago. Wish he would have done it 3 1/2 years ago.

In regards to the bolded...totally different time and circumstances. Comparing it to now is a little silly.

I don't think we can realistically totally eliminate illegal immigration but it can be drastically reduced by enforcing the laws already on the books....as Biden illustrated 3 months ago. Wish he would have done it 3 1/2 years ago.

In regards to the bolded...totally different time and circumstances. Comparing it to now is a little silly.
What laws need to be enforced more readily?

Odd, then, since the data indicate the more illegal residents and legal immigrants you have, the lower your crime rate would likely be...

Yeah right,.. Pushed to the extreme I'm certain it would work out just like that,... wtf.

Yeah right,.. Pushed to the extreme I'm certain it would work out just like that,... wtf.
Do you deny that there are more violent crimes committed per 100K population by native born US citizens than by illegal immigrants?

Not that I expect an answer. This is where you usually disappear.

Germany now deporting Turkish immigrants.

"How would mass deportation work".
LOL - "mass". The US already deports 5X this number. Your ignorance is spread across many, many subjects.

Amid an increasing number of Turkish citizens seeking refuge in Europe, particularly in Germany, the German and Turkish governments have reached an agreement on the deportation of more than 13,500 Turks whose asylum applications were rejected, Turkish Minute reported, citing the German Frankfurter Allgemeine (FAZ) newspaper.

Reactions: Ree4

Yes and no. You were not clear in what you want. You said earlier, any crimes by illegal immigration is too much. Also appearing to being against immigration as well. So I took it at face value.

I think outside of Arizona and Georgia, Harris will win all the other battleground States, tho the margin if victory might not be more than one to two percentage points.
And if/when the Trump campaign contests these other five States, it may take a several days to declare the winner.

I feel the polls have overestimated Trump support to compensate for underestimating in 2016/2020.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT