ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala’s lead keeps dwindling. JFC this is pitiful.

This article popped up on my feed:

The race is still anyone’s to win, but Kamala is in a much better position than Trump. As long as she doesn’t coast and continues to work her butt off in those swing states, she should win the EC. Should. It’s all about voter turnout.

The race is still anyone’s to win, but Kamala is in a much better position than Trump. As long as she doesn’t coast and continues to work her butt off in those swing states, she should win the EC. Should. It’s all about voter turnout.
"Continues to work her but off"

Lolol rag with the peak cope.. she's done one "slightly edited" interview that wasn't pre-scripted and used the word holistic 15 times in 2 minutes. She isn't working hard, she's literally running the laziest presidential campaign of all time. Only a blue no matter who government school teacher would look at the effort she's put into this campaign and think "yeah, now that's what I call effort"

You're delusional, rags. Absolutely delusional. Lmk when coupmala does her first press conference. It should happen any day now given this alleged hard work 🤣🤣🤣

All the energy is behind maga because moral decency is on our side. The left is now the party of corporate interests, endless wars (enjoy your cheney endorsement lol), uncontrolled illegal immigration and economic illiteracy.

Before I, or anyone, could intelligently answer that question, there needs to be a moratorium to stop all such immigration until there is an accurate/appropriate accounting of the # of illegal migrants let into this country over the last 3.5 years. I’ve seen estimates ranging from 8 million to 21 million. I believe an amount of legal migration needs to occur to work in certain segments of our economy; however, that # is certainly not in the millions.
What is sort of LOL about all this is that if Trump wins the whole "illegal immigrant" nonsense will be forgotten by idiots like Hans and won't be revved up again by the media that controls him and the rest until the next election cycle. The Trump MAGA media machine will be pushing other nonsense. Such easily manipulated morons.

I'm a sucker for all these forecasts (I'm checking 538's election forecast probably 10 times a day right now) but they're all probably junk, the only time they had any use was 2012 when despite the relatively close polling between Obama and Romney Obama still had a 90% plus chance of winning because the composition of the electorate could be modelled pretty accurately based on previous election cycles and because of electoral college favorability.

This year, as in 2016 and 2020 I don't think anyone can model accurately the composition of the electorate so the whole thing is a crap shoot. I could see either a Harris relative blow-out (5 plus points win in the popular vote) or a narrow Trump popular vote win and decisive electoral college win.

Only thing that seems for sure based on 2016 and 2020 is that Trump probably has a ceiling a couple percentage points under 50% in the popular vote, but who knows even about that?

While Trump and Vance continue to prove themselves to be complete jokes, somehow half of America - and the overwhelming majority of white, Christian America - continue to support the anger, bigotry, and lunacy that we can no longer view as the downside but is actually the appeal.

Lead is now just 2.4%

We are a degenerate country that deserves it's fate if Trump/Vance somehow win this election. All those prosperous smug MAGA's voting to burn down the republic so they can own the libs.

I'm a sucker for all these forecasts (I'm checking 538's election forecast probably 10 times a day right now) but they're all probably junk, the only time they had any use was 2012 when despite the relatively close polling between Obama and Romney Obama still had a 90% plus chance of winning because the composition of the electorate could be modelled pretty accurately based on previous election cycles and because of electoral college favorability.

This year, as in 2016 and 2020 I don't think anyone can model accurately the composition of the electorate so the whole thing is a crap shoot. I could see either a Harris relative blow-out (5 plus points win in the popular vote) or a narrow Trump popular vote win and decisive electoral college win.

Only thing that seems for sure based on 2016 and 2020 is that Trump probably has a ceiling a couple percentage points under 50% in the popular vote, but who knows even about that?
Well, yeah, the greater point is to the OP about Kamala losing ground. She’s actually gained a little, but I don’t put much stock in the random peaks and valleys in polling.

The truth is neither candidate is out of this race, and voter turnout is perhaps more important than it’s ever been. With that said, I think Trump has a lower ceiling than Kamala. He’s no longer the renegade candidate that’s a curious alternative to the establishment. He’s been on the scene for over eight years now and most people outside of his base are just as annoyed with him as they are bored with him.

In other words, I think there is a greater likelihood that Kamala pulls in upset in say North Carolina or Georgia than Trump in somewhere like Wisconsin or Michigan. The only trump card (pun maybe intended) that I see is truly undecided voters having reservations about voting for a woman—especially one of color. Unfortunately, not everyone is above that level of bigotry and misogyny.

We’ll see.

I keep dooming about this election because Trump does have a legitimate chance of winning. But it gives me some comfort that NC is now open for Harris. She is looking pretty good in PA. And the actions of the GOP make it look like they are awfully nervous about their guy. Trying to take away that one Nebraska vote screams insecurity.

I keep dooming about this election because Trump does have a legitimate chance of winning. But it gives me some comfort that NC is now open for Harris. She is looking pretty good in PA. And the actions of the GOP make it look like they are awfully nervous about their guy. Trying to take away that one Nebraska vote screams insecurity.
It’s disgusting this race is even close. There is one adult in the race and one petulant child who is a circus clown. The contrast couldn’t be any stronger.

Even if Kamala wins, if it isn’t in a landslide, I will be terribly disappointed in many of my countrymen. And I am so sick of hearing “I don’t personally like Trump but I am voting for his policies” shtick. The mother ****er has no actual policies. And even if he did, isn’t there more to the presidency than that? Would you vote for Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Epstein if either had “policies” you were on board with?

Too many stupid ****ing people who vote.

It’s disgusting this race is even close. There is one adult in the race and one petulant child who is a circus clown. The contrast couldn’t be any stronger.

Even if Kamala wins, if it isn’t in a landslide, I will be terribly disappointed in many of my countrymen. And I am so sick of hearing “I don’t personally like Trump but I am voting for his policies” shtick. The mother ****er has no actual policies. And even if he did, isn’t there more to the presidency than that? Would you vote for Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Epstein if either had “policies” you were on board with?

I'm starting to look at actual early voting data now. The numbers are very small but encouraging. I feel like Trump is shooting himself in the foot not pushing for early voting. He could very realistically say or do something very stupid the days right before the election and cause a small percentage of his supporters to be demotivated to get off their asses and vote for him on actual election day. It won't take much. Just a few percentage points and his chances crumble. It's just another example of why he's a lousy leader.

And I am so sick of hearing “I don’t personally like Trump but I am voting for his policies” shtick. The mother ****er has no actual policies.

It's truly amazing that his followers somehow THINK he has policies.
And that the Heritage Foundation folks won't 'run the show' on gutting the federal government.

I wonder how many people desperately in need of FEMA support right now would trade that federal support just so they could discriminate against the trannies and own the libs.... because that's exactly what the "policies" they're voting for promise to do. Literally in the Project 2025 Playbook; and they wouldn't have crafted hundreds of pages of playbook they never intend to use.

Too many people brainwashed by propaganda vote.
We see a few dozen of them posting constantly on here, including one that had entirely opposite views just 2+ years ago.

Elno's website has just destroyed his brain and critical thinking capacity. I have a cousin who is exactly the same way; no common sense whatsoever and can just regurgitate talking points.

What should be done with people like @HawkNester .... an obvious hater of this nation, and someone who has admitted on this board to being just as culpable as Cumala and AWOLz in importing these rapists and murders who are maiming your family?
Trust me inbred, I do more for public service to this country than you ever have or will.

LEGAL immigrants to remain what the system prescribes...ILLEGAL ALIENS phucking ZERRRRROOOO! [0] Wouldn't you agree??
What does the system prescribe? The bill that Trump undermined had a number. What is yours?

Illegal immigrants are, by definition, illegal and should be zero. That is irrelevant to this discussion.

About the only thing I’m confident of is that Trump won’t win the popular vote. Everything else is up for grabs.

What does the system prescribe? The bill that Trump undermined had a number. What is yours?

Illegal immigrants are, by definition, illegal and should be zero. That is irrelevant to this discussion.
Save your breath, MAGA’s live in a fairyland where they think this country will be available only for white Christian nationalists. They don’t truly understand the desperation people coming here face.

What's the discussion then? LEGAL is welcome...ILLEGAL should be put down!

What is sort of LOL about all this is that if Trump wins the whole "illegal immigrant" nonsense will be forgotten by idiots like Hans and won't be revved up again by the media that controls him and the rest until the next election cycle. The Trump MAGA media machine will be pushing other nonsense. Such easily manipulated morons.

I’m still waiting for Trump’s plan for deporting 20 million people. How do you find them? How do you transport them? Where do you deport them to? What about the children?

Kamal's record has always been awful
At the time of this case the gay panic defense was still legal which is what night have given this scumbag a good chance of acquittal. State either had to roll that dice, and see him walk, or take the plea for the lesser charge, and at least see him guilty of something.

So the state took the guaranteed lesser charge.

And after this case Harris helped ban the gay panic defense which would have given a far better chance of bringing scumbags like this to justice.

So I'm not sure what your complaint is here? She took the deal because the evidence and laws provided a realistic pathway for the killer to get off completely.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
We are a degenerate country that deserves it's fate if Trump/Vance somehow win this election. All those prosperous smug MAGA's voting to burn down the republic so they can own the libs.
Both sides are saying this. It's not a good place to be. And where have you been? The Republic died a long time ago. This is "Our Democracy" now, which is the name they give to corporate, lobbyist, and media rule.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99

The Office Thank You GIF

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
At the time of this case the gay panic defense was still legal which is what night have given this scumbag a good chance of acquittal. State either had to roll that dice, and see him walk, or take the plea for the lesser charge, and at least see him guilty of something.

So the state took the guaranteed lesser charge.

And after this case Harris helped ban the gay panic defense which would have given a far better chance of bringing scumbags like this to justice.

So I'm not sure what your complaint is here? She took the deal because the evidence and laws provided a realistic pathway for the killer to get off completely.

Here’s a perfect example of why I prefer immigrants to MAGAs. MAGAs are too stupid to deserve America.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT