ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala’s lead keeps dwindling. JFC this is pitiful.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris has erased Republican rival Donald Trump's advantage in the vast middle of American society: suburban residents and middle-income households, an analysis of Reuters/Ipsos polling shows.

Actually, it's looking like a pretty bad day across the board for you marxist losers! >

I will go back to being self insured when my residence is moved from D.C. Negotiating directly with your physician and hospital is cheaper. I pay for myself.

Guess you dont know many people who deal with the ACA do you? Saying it is very popular when there is no National mandate is hilarious. 50 million people have used the ACA since 2014. They claim there was a record 21.3 million people who used the ACA in 2024, but there are some serious issues with those numbers that the current administration has yet to answer. Seems a little odd that 50 million in 10 years by the governments numbers and all of a sudden it jumps to 21 million for one year.

Do you have any idea what a single payer making 50,000 a year with zero dependents pays for premiums, deductable, and out of pocket maximum?

If I gave my thoughts on scrapping the ACA and what a good healthcare model would look like, it would take pages. Most liberals on here would nod in agreement for the most part and republicans would accuse me of being liberal. Personally it takes a complete overhaul of how hospitals write off money, how insurance companies in the U.S. do business, how we determine the cost of procedures and how every person and entity grabs their share, the abuse of the medical industry of going in for stomach pains and having a dozen unrelated tests run and in the end having zero diagnoses, (true of a friend of mine after three days in the hospital. I said if you would have farted it would have cured everything.) and the salaries of CEO's across the spectrum.

I'm all for making fair wages and against government caps but things are in a bad spiral and hard to recover from.
Hope you don't get cancer or require other lengthy treatment.

I know many people who use the ACA. The numbers have been increasing along with the popularity. It appears you don't understand that people go on/off the ACA due to life changes, just like people go on and off employer based healthcare plans. Not surprising given the ignorance you've displayed.

I do. About $250/month for a high deductible plan ($7500 deductible and out-of-pocket max). Less than what many employer based plans are for the same coverage. This provides for well visit care at no cost (ie physicals, OB examines, etc.) and group plan negotiated rates. High deductible plans allow them to use HSA accounts as well. If they want to pay more per month they can get lower deductibles and max.

Your word salad about the healthcare system isn't the discussion point. It's about whether the ACA helps millions in our current system (it most definitely has) and the popularity it has that prevented Trump from repealing it (its very popular).

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris has erased Republican rival Donald Trump's advantage in the vast middle of American society: suburban residents and middle-income households, an analysis of Reuters/Ipsos polling shows.

That's a reference to the same poll torbee was.speaking about. That poll had data in it going back to the 29th of last month, fwiw.

Is he?

He passed a bill that Republicans are trying to take credit for.
A bill that is currently benefitting Main St Americans.

I'd say that's highly relevant.
I was referring more to since he dropped out (or was forced out) of the presidential race.

Weird that this ACA is apparently so unpopular and bad according to him, yet Vance bragged about trump saving it when he was president.

Ummm, Hans? There never was a trump infrastructure bill for either the house or senate to vote down.

Not to mention, most Americans couldn’t afford to handle their medical costs like he apparently can. Good for him btw.
I never said that Trump had an infrastructure bill, which is still a positive as Biden’s bill is waaaaauyyyy too expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
Kamala, she’s sinking. She sinking little by little no way in hell this lady deserves to be president of the United States. She is a total freaking mess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT