ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala’s lead keeps dwindling. JFC this is pitiful.

Yep

That's what I'd told you.
Trump blabbered about "Infrastructure Week" for 4 full years.
Delivered NADA
Because it was (is) way too costly and inflationary with all the “pork” in Biden’s bill. Actual/real infrastructure improvements are a small part of that bill.

Trump endorses the folks who authored it.

They are his former staffers and now in his campaign.
That's an endorsement, Cletus.

He's running backwards as fast as he can from it, now, because he knows it's unpopular. If he truly disagreed with it, he would not include any of the people associated with it in his campaign.
So you lied.....

Be better.

That’s a positive

Blabbering about Infrastructure Week for 4 years, and NOT providing any bill with funding for Infrastructure is a "positive" to you?

Dozens upon dozens of Republicans are showing up at the ribbon-cutting ceremonies for the projects it has funded.
Do you know what was funded in your state? Easy to look that up.

What health insurance mandate are you talking about?
Originally the ACA had individual mandates that required a person to carry and prove they had health insurance. That went away in 2019. The government still maintains mandates for businesses that maintain 50 or more employees. I own a couple of those.

Unfortunately Washington D.C. and four other states have their own insurance mandates with penalties. I still have a main residence in D.C. and therefore live with that mandate or face penalty.

When the ACA happened they made it impossible to self insure and the penalty for not having insurance was 2.5. % of your income. They changed that fairly quick, but D.C. is different.

Blabbering about Infrastructure Week for 4 years, and NOT providing any bill with funding for Infrastructure is a "positive" to you?

Dozens upon dozens of Republicans are showing up at the ribbon-cutting ceremonies for the projects it has funded.
Do you know what was funded in your state? Easy to look that up.
You’re still kidding my point…some basic infrastructure projects were/are necessary, but Biden’s infrastructure bill way too expensive…including some unnecessary pork/pet projects.

You’re the political “expert” …perhaps Trump’s infrastructure bill was voted down by the senate?

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
You’re still kidding my point…some basic infrastructure projects were/are necessary

Trump started ZERO of the "necessary" ones.

Now, again: WHY ARE SO MANY REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR PROJECTS THAT WERE INITIATED BY A BILL THEY VOTED AGAINST?

Originally the ACA had individual mandates that required a person to carry and prove they had health insurance. That went away in 2019.

REPUBLICANS eliminated that in 2019, Cletus.
It was one of the fundamental principles of the bill, to prevent people from freeloading until they got sick and THEN joining a plan.

Good lord, please let these 28 days go fast so we don't have to hear your paid propaganda anymore than we have to. You're getting more annoying by the day.

Can you just stay at the roulette tables in Vegas until the day after the election for all the sane posters on this sites benefit?
A simple solution - just don’t read/open his posts. 🤔

Trump started ZERO of the "necessary" ones.

Now, again: WHY ARE SO MANY REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR PROJECTS THAT WERE INITIATED BY A BILL THEY VOTED AGAINST?
Simple answer…they’re politicians…they must feel that it looks good for them. 😉 You need to relax or you’ll have an aneurysm!

Simple answer…they’re politicians…they must feel that it looks good for them.
They must realize the bill did something very useful for their constituents, but they had to vote against it because they do not represent their constituents. Biden, however, does.

Yes
We know

He did nothing to improve on the ACA
He did nothing for "Infrastructure Week"

etc etc etc

He just gave you permission to be a bigot and racist, and you LOVE that.
Dude - somebody went in and edited my post…you need to chill out. You’re about to go on ignore for calling me a bigot/racist. You’re a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
They must realize the bill did something very useful for their constituents, but they had to vote against it because they do not represent their constituents. Biden, however, does.
Biden is totally irrelevant now…he looks like a walking corpse.

Originally the ACA had individual mandates that required a person to carry and prove they had health insurance. That went away in 2019. The government still maintains mandates for businesses that maintain 50 or more employees. I own a couple of those.

Unfortunately Washington D.C. and four other states have their own insurance mandates with penalties. I still have a main residence in D.C. and therefore live with that mandate or face penalty.

When the ACA happened they made it impossible to self insure and the penalty for not having insurance was 2.5. % of your income. They changed that fairly quick, but D.C. is different.
The ACA is very popular. So much so the republicans decided not to repeal it.

Would love to hear what your alternative is.

The ACA is very popular. So much so the republicans decided not to repeal it.

Would love to hear what your alternative is.
I will go back to being self insured when my residence is moved from D.C. Negotiating directly with your physician and hospital is cheaper. I pay for myself.

Guess you dont know many people who deal with the ACA do you? Saying it is very popular when there is no National mandate is hilarious. 50 million people have used the ACA since 2014. They claim there was a record 21.3 million people who used the ACA in 2024, but there are some serious issues with those numbers that the current administration has yet to answer. Seems a little odd that 50 million in 10 years by the governments numbers and all of a sudden it jumps to 21 million for one year.

Do you have any idea what a single payer making 50,000 a year with zero dependents pays for premiums, deductable, and out of pocket maximum?

If I gave my thoughts on scrapping the ACA and what a good healthcare model would look like, it would take pages. Most liberals on here would nod in agreement for the most part and republicans would accuse me of being liberal. Personally it takes a complete overhaul of how hospitals write off money, how insurance companies in the U.S. do business, how we determine the cost of procedures and how every person and entity grabs their share, the abuse of the medical industry of going in for stomach pains and having a dozen unrelated tests run and in the end having zero diagnoses, (true of a friend of mine after three days in the hospital. I said if you would have farted it would have cured everything.) and the salaries of CEO's across the spectrum.

I'm all for making fair wages and against government caps but things are in a bad spiral and hard to recover from.

REPUBLICANS eliminated that in 2019, Cletus.
It was one of the fundamental principles of the bill, to prevent people from freeloading until they got sick and THEN joining a plan.
Dont read very well do you shit for brains. I posted that and that my mandate is in D.C. Like if you read my post four or so above yours.

I will go back to being self insured when my residence is moved from D.C. Negotiating directly with your physician and hospital is cheaper. I pay for myself.
That works

Until it doesn't. And you get some major, unexpected, medical event that requires an emergency surgery and/or oncology care.
Then, it bankrupts you. Quickly.

Is he?

He passed a bill that Republicans are trying to take credit for.
A bill that is currently benefitting Main St Americans.

I'd say that's highly relevant.
The guy who spent 40% of his presidency on PTO and is currently in a power struggle with a VP over who should get credit for basic shit.......

Yeah, he is.

That's what health insurance costs. Especially when the GOP eliminates the mandates and cost sharing aspects which would have reduced those numbers.

Get rid of ACA, and your numbers only go "up".
Weird that this ACA is apparently so unpopular and bad according to him, yet Vance bragged about trump saving it when he was president.
You’re still kidding my point…some basic infrastructure projects were/are necessary, but Biden’s infrastructure bill way too expensive…including some unnecessary pork/pet projects.

You’re the political “expert” …perhaps Trump’s infrastructure bill was voted down by the senate?
Ummm, Hans? There never was a trump infrastructure bill for either the house or senate to vote down.
That works

Until it doesn't. And you get some major, unexpected, medical event that requires an emergency surgery and/or oncology care.
Then, it bankrupts you. Quickly.
Not to mention, most Americans couldn’t afford to handle their medical costs like he apparently can. Good for him btw.

He passed many more influential bills that are benefitting Main St America than Trump even dreamed of doing.
Wait the person voting for someone who didn't do shit all day but drink diet coke, watch TV, tweet and play golf on his shit courses charging tax payers 130 million dollars said that to you?!?!?! 😆

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT