ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala’s lead keeps dwindling. JFC this is pitiful.

But these four states will contribute zero to him winning. Zilch. Beyond desperation for attention they serve no function.
Are you actually as naive about how elections and the politics surrounding presidential elections work as you portrait. Here's a clue; California is important to secure a couple of down ballot races that would allow republicans to maintain a majority. Trump is going there to garner the support those candidates need.

Ill see if that brain of yours is capable of figuring out why Colorado. New York he has been garnering major support from one sector and it will go a long way to help his agenda if he should win. Illinois is also a bolster to down ballot candidates who have been gaining ground and he has been making in roads with unions in Illinois.

He hasn't disclosed what his "agenda" is, Cletus.

Outside of endorsing Project 2025, then claiming he doesn't know anyone working on Project 2025....
Even though you think you are the brightest bulb amongst the density of shit for brains on this board you are actually one of the dumbest.

If you aren't smart enough to understand what New York and his agenda have in common, (he has stated many times in numerous campaign events and interviews why New York is important) it's part of the eighteen house seats in heavily Democratic districts Trump is trying to maintain. Get off being stuck on stupid and pay attention. His agenda is to maintain control of the house and pick up senate seats.

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
Even though you think you are the brightest bulb amongst the density of shit for brains on this board you are actually one of the dumbest.

If you aren't smart enough to understand what New York and his agenda have in common, (he has stated many times in numerous campaign events and interviews why New York is important) it's part of the eighteen house seats in heavily Democratic districts Trump is trying to maintain. Get off being stuck on stupid and pay attention. His agenda is to maintain control of the house and pick up senate seats.
It's funny as shit that you think this is why Trump is going to NYC. He's tired of small crowds. Dude is desperate to see a packed house for a change.

His agenda is to maintain control of the house and pick up senate seats.

This is not an "agenda".
It may be a "goal", but it is not anything he is running on as what he "intends to accomplish" as his "agenda".

We waited 4 full years for an "ACA replacement"; got nothing
We waited 4 full years for "infrastructure week"; got nothing

Reactions: sober_teacher
Trump is like a fading entertainer. Dude keeps getting moved into smaller and smaller venues, still can't fill them up, and is now trying to convince himself that he can still sellout Madison Square Garden just one more time. You almost feel sorry for him. Almost.
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you have never organized security on an event.....

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you have never organized security on an event.....
David Lynch Oxygen GIF

This is how I'm picturing you every time you post nowadays.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Topline Vice President Kamala Harris’ lead over former President Donald Trump in the election betting markets narrowed to a single point, amid a surge in bets favoring the Republican candidate as polling numbers continued to show a tight race in nearly all key swing states.

According to the Election Betting Odds tracker, which consolidates betting numbers from five major markets, bookmakers give Harris a 50.1% chance of winning in November, one point higher than Trump’s 49.1%.

Bettors on PredictIt, the market where Harris has consistently led Trump over the past month, now give the vice president 54 cents per share (roughly equating to a 54% chance) compared to Trump’s 50 cents per share.

On Kalshi—which recently won a federal court ruling to continue accepting bets on the election—bookmakers also give Harris a slight edge at 51% compared to 49% for Trump.

On the British betting site Smarkets, bookmakers predict Harris now has a 50.5% chance of winning, while Trump’s odds are at 48%.

This marks a major shift from last week, when odds favoring Harris were 3.5 points higher than Trump’s.

The biggest boost for Trump’s odds has come from bookmakers on the crypto-based betting platform Polymarket, who now predict the former president is a slight favorite with a 50.8% chance of winning, compared to Harris’ 48.2%.

On the British betting site Smarkets, bookmakers predict Harris now has a 50.5% chance of winning, while Trump’s odds are at 48%.
So, people actually bet money on the presidential election? I thought betting on sports was bad enough. 😉

Read it as many times as you need, until it sinks in:

THERE WAS NO TRUMP INFRASTRUCTURE BILL.
That’s a positive…the so-called Biden Infrastructure Bill (which Biden admitted was mostly Green New Deal $) further ballooned the already out of control national debt.

This is not an "agenda".
It may be a "goal", but it is not anything he is running on as what he "intends to accomplish" as his "agenda".

We waited 4 full years for an "ACA replacement"; got nothing
We waited 4 full years for "infrastructure week"; got nothing
Sure is an agenda for the republicans and this election cycle. When the republicans put together their agenda for their convention, one of the topics on that agenda was maintaining house seats in heavily democratic districts. It was an agenda item. It has always been stated as such. I would agree that was one of their goals as they wanted that as an outcome, but it started out as an agenda item for the convention meeting.

ACA is as bad as it can be. Do you get insurance through the exchange? I had self insured for years before the ACA. Now with health insurance mandates, proof of self insurance is astronomical. My out of pocket max on the ACA when income is taken into account and insurance premiums are paid for myself is 10,000. My deductable is 8000. My monthly premiums are a car payment for most folks. With democrats controlling the senate and razer thin house margins do you think anyone is changing the ACA? Can you explain the pork that would be attached to any bill?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Good lord, please let these 28 days go fast so we don't have to hear your paid propaganda anymore than we have to. You're getting more annoying by the day.

Can you just stay at the roulette tables in Vegas until the day after the election for all the sane posters on this sites benefit?
31 black already hit. It's party time now boyyy

Sure is an agenda for the republicans and this election cycle. When the republicans put together their agenda for their convention, one of the topics on that agenda was maintaining house seats in heavily democratic districts. It was an agenda item. It has always been stated as such. I would agree that was one of their goals as they wanted that as an outcome, but it started out as an agenda item for the convention meeting.

ACA is as bad as it can be. Do you get insurance through the exchange? I had self insured for years before the ACA. Now with health insurance mandates, proof of self insurance is astronomical. My out of pocket max on the ACA when income is taken into account and insurance premiums are paid for myself is 10,000. My deductable is 8000. My monthly premiums are a car payment for most folks. With democrats controlling the senate and razer thin house margins do you think anyone is changing the ACA? Can you explain the pork that would be attached to any bill?
What health insurance mandate are you talking about?

ACA is as bad as it can be. Do you get insurance through the exchange? I had self insured for years before the ACA. Now with health insurance mandates, proof of self insurance is astronomical. My out of pocket max on the ACA when income is taken into account and insurance premiums are paid for myself is 10,000. My deductable is 8000. My monthly premiums are a car payment for most folks.

That's what health insurance costs. Especially when the GOP eliminates the mandates and cost sharing aspects which would have reduced those numbers.

Get rid of ACA, and your numbers only go "up".

No, I want a link showing Trump has endorsed project 2025
Trump endorses the folks who authored it.

They are his former staffers and now in his campaign.
That's an endorsement, Cletus.

He's running backwards as fast as he can from it, now, because he knows it's unpopular. If he truly disagreed with it, he would not include any of the people associated with it in his campaign.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT