ADVERTISEMENT

Kerkliviet to PSU....shocker

Why do you continue to argue? It has been established long ago that Cael is not a good wrestling coach who doesn't care about the kids he coaches. He only cares about himself.

No one said that...but many have said that most P$U fan posts on this board are dog sh!t in the living room. I disagree though. My dog's sh!t is more appealing than most P$U fan posts on this board.

I have said the P$U pays for recruits with the RTC money guarantees. I was attacked by your feral fecal friends. It is now out in the open and being investigated by BiG. Funny how before when I first brought it up a year ago yours had a lot to say, but now...... nobody from P$U want to post about it LOLOLOLOL. Has the nittany Cat got your tongue? LOL

Administrative punishments move at glacial speed but I hope there is a day of reckoning coming soon.

BTW, If Iowas fans are so toxic and hurt your feelings, Why are you on this board? serious question. Please fill out the attached and we will address with moderators.

hurt-feelings-report.jpg

No one said that...but many have said that most P$U fan posts on this board are dog sh!t in the living room. I disagree though. My dog's sh!t is more appealing than most P$U fan posts on this board.

I have said the P$U pays for recruits with the RTC money guarantees. I was attacked by your feral fecal friends. It is now out in the open and being investigated by BiG. Funny how before when I first brought it up a year ago yours had a lot to say, but now...... nobody from P$U want to post about it LOLOLOLOL. Has the nittany Cat got your tongue? LOL

Administrative punishments move at glacial speed but I hope there is a day of reckoning coming soon.

BTW, If Iowas fans are so toxic and hurt your feelings, Why are you on this board? serious question. Please fill out the attached and we will address with moderators.

hurt-feelings-report.jpg

The day of reckoning is coming. It's out in the open and being investigate by the BIG? Surely you can quickly provide me with a link to this information, since it's out in the open. Thanks in advance.

To be fair, Teske is a redshirt freshman who may still develop. Unranked freshman Brandon Meredith upset the #10 wrestler yesterday. And Conel is still hampered by injuries and may have wrestled his last match yesterday after re-aggravating it again. But don't let facts get in your way...

Facts aren't getting in the way. Sure, an unheralded recruit can improve and upsets can happen. Jordan Burroughs wasn't a top 50 (I think he was 80's or 90's), and he certainly turned out fine.

But the generality is still true.... you increase the likelihood of getting lots of team points in March by landing elite recruits. Cael has excelled at landing elite recruits.

Why do you continue to argue? It has been established long ago that Cael is not a good wrestling coach who doesn't care about the kids he coaches. He only cares about himself.

It is the kind of thing that one learns on this very fair, unbiased and reasonable board rather quickly. The fact that this board shows no bias, jealousy or hatred towards PSU despite their recent dominance is quite commendable.

You're getting close, but not quite accurate.

Cael does care about himself, no doubt you got that part right.

But it's not been established that Cael is not a good wrestling coach, he probably is.

But what's really been well established is that Cael gets an inordinate number of elite recruits.... top 5 or top 10 type guys. This makes it more difficult to assess how well he develops guys.

It's becoming clear that when Cael doesn't have a lineup stuffed with top 10 recruits, they'll struggle.

also i get a laugh at the ped accusations. I dont think its as big of a problem now as the early 90's
I have so many psu trolls blocked, this thread looks like a 2nd graders paper snowflake.

I just wanted to point out to Hawky42, when talking to psu trolls, you really need to be specific.The bolded word has multiple meanings to them. Taken one way they are in denial about, taken the other way....... well they are also in denial about, but they don't lose their minds quite as quickly.

If you'er ever among their fans and accidentally refer to them as "ped state", as one often might, just know if they get really pissed off you can always tell them, "it's okay, I have a friend who uses performance enhancing drugs." That should get you out of trouble.

Last edited:
The day of reckoning is coming. It's out in the open and being investigate by the BIG? Surely you can quickly provide me with a link to this information, since it's out in the open. Thanks in advance.

Get out of moms basement son, The Big meeting already happened months ago.... It was on frl so ask your mom for $15 a month so you can listen. Even John Smith flew up to meeting to express his discontent with RTC slush money. show you a link? GFY P$U troll--- Do your own home work. BTW, the authorities don't advertise their investigations. Man you are effen dumb.

The reports were Smith was crying about RTCs and wanted something done, not that anything illegal had been done with scholarships. The school that was censured for giving more scholarships than allowed was not PSU. An extra five scholarships had to be handy... Come back and claim cheating once there is actual evidence, not crying by a coach who has not won a Championship in years....

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1993-07-26-9307260084-story.html

Get out of moms basement son, The Big meeting already happened months ago.... It was on frl so ask your mom for $15 a month so you can listen. Even John Smith flew up to meeting to express his discontent with RTC slush money. show you a link? GFY P$U troll--- Do your own home work. BTW, the authorities don't advertise their investigations. Man you are effen dumb.

It's out in the open, but, authorities don't advertise their investigations......lol. Lots of name calling and childishness, but, of course, no link, as expected.

The day of reckoning is coming!!!!!! :D

Reactions: lionlover
The reports were Smith was crying about RTCs and wanted something done, not that anything illegal had been done with scholarships. The school that was censured for giving more scholarships than allowed was not PSU. An extra five scholarships had to be handy... Come back and claim cheating once there is actual evidence, not crying by a coach who has not won a Championship in years....

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1993-07-26-9307260084-story.html

Oof

It's out in the open, but, authorities don't advertise their investigations......lol. Lots of name calling and childishness, but, of course, no link, as expected.

The day of reckoning is coming!!!!!! :D

The reports were Smith was crying about RTCs and wanted something done, not that anything illegal had been done with scholarships.

HAHAHAHAHA. The article you linked has nothing to do with the RTC slush fund pseudo scholarships. That article was from an issue back in the 90s of how scholarships were valued in vs out of state.---20 years ago! OOF! @Scryed

So what you think John Smith was "crying" about at the recent BiG meeting? I will tell you...it was all the RTC slush fund money you dumbass. He wasn't the only one either, just the most vocal. Nobody said P$U gave more collegiate scholarships. They gave financial packages out of the RTC off the collegiate scholarship books. That's why I say P$U cheats. It may (or may not) be legal but it sure is scummy. It took until now to get the 90s scholarship resolved, and this will take time. The wheels of justice grind slowly but they grind. Yes troll, that reckoning is coming :D

@mvattivo Yes, it is in the open ...It is so obvious..... even your P$U troll brother knows about it (but obviously not smart enough to understand what it was).Get out of your moms basement. "But there is no link to a youtube video so it cant be real" You are why we adults loathe millennials.... change your screen name to something more accurate -- like "effen dumb".

Reactions: hoythawk
HAHAHAHAHA. The article you linked has nothing to do with the RTC slush fund pseudo scholarships. That article was from an issue back in the 90s of how scholarships were valued in vs out of state.---20 years ago! OOF! @Scryed

So what you think John Smith was "crying" about at the recent BiG meeting? I will tell you...it was all the RTC slush fund money you dumbass. He wasn't the only one either, just the most vocal. Nobody said P$U gave more collegiate scholarships. They gave financial packages out of the RTC off the collegiate scholarship books. That's why I say P$U cheats. It may (or may not) be legal but it sure is scummy. It took until now to get the 90s scholarship resolved, and this will take time. The wheels of justice grind slowly but they grind. Yes troll, that reckoning is coming :D

@mvattivo Yes, it is in the open ...It is so obvious..... even your P$U troll brother knows about it (but obviously not smart enough to understand what it was).Get out of your moms basement. "But there is no link to a youtube video so it cant be real" You are why we adults loathe millennials.... change your screen name to something more accurate -- like "effen dumb".

More name calling and childishness.......still no links to something that is "publicly known"

Reactions: lionlover
More name calling. Still zero proof of what you claim is a current investigation that is out in the open. I get it, you've got nothing, but, the day of reckoning is coming!

I think you are mildly retarded and have trouble reading so I will go slow and simple.

The crime is now out in the open. People are openly talking about RTC slush funds and others (John Smith for one) are making complaints to the authorities. Even your PSU troll friends know about it (see above link). Given your ignorance I assume you have no firsthand knowledge or any knowledge at all. I will tell you that I do. I know first hand that John Brooks demanded $300K from a D1 school for an Aaron commit. And then he wound up at P$U. What a surprise. People were interested in that.

Investigations (unless political) are never out in the open. But since you are "special" why dont you call them and ask? Do your own homework boy. I don't owe you proof. What you think does not matter to me or the investigation. It will not change the outcome.

BTW, I wonder if all those P$U boys included their slush fund guarantees on their federal financial aid package affidavit forms?? Might be some serious trouble for fraud. But hey what do I know right ?/LOL.

Yes, the day of reckoning is coming dipshit... and not soon enough. What you think about it does not matter an will not change that :p

I think you are mildly retarded and have trouble reading so I will go slow and simple.

The crime is now out in the open. People are openly talking about RTC slush funds and others (John Smith for one) are making complaints to the authorities. Even your PSU troll friends know about it (see above link). Given your ignorance I assume you have no firsthand knowledge or any knowledge at all. I will tell you that I do. I know first hand that John Brooks demanded $300K from a D1 school for an Aaron commit. And then he wound up at P$U. What a surprise. People were interested in that.

Investigations (unless political) are never out in the open. But since you are "special" why dont you call them and ask? Do your own homework boy. I don't owe you proof. What you think does not matter to me or the investigation. It will not change the outcome.

BTW, I wonder if all those P$U boys included their slush fund guarantees on their federal financial aid package affidavit forms?? Might be some serious trouble for fraud. But hey what do I know right ?/LOL.

Yes, the day of reckoning is coming dipshit... and not soon enough. What you think about it does not matter an will not change that :p
You sure do seem to loathe everything PSU. Even to the point that you will use words a/o behavior most here would probably hide while displaying their hate.

Do you go to Iowa matches? Practices? Team functions or outings where fans are invited? If so, when you meet other fans and HR comes up...do you tell them what name you go by here? Just curious..

Reactions: FinHawk02
You sure do seem to loathe everything PSU. Even to the point that you will use words a/o behavior most here would probably hide while displaying their hate.

Do you go to Iowa matches? Practices? Team functions or outings where fans are invited? If so, when you meet other fans and HR comes up...do you tell them what name you go by here? Just curious..
How many times you been banned here? Just curious...

Reactions: armbartilt

No offense but anyone with "first hand" knowledge of this alleged impropriety is not on a public message board spouting off about it.

So either your full of sh!t, or dont understand what hand your using.

I don't loathe all P$U. I loathe ignorant pious fools and cheaters. Not all P$U fans are that. I really like Nolf. He is a great person and wrestler. I am amazed by Nickal's 3d awareness/ talent... Cassar's story is inspirational... Cael is a great coach. Mad respect for the dedication of any successful D1 wrestler.

I go to almost every Iowa practice, to almost every dual and tournament.....I am unable to speak at the events though .............. because I am Spencer Lee's knee brace. :p

No offense but anyone with "first hand" knowledge of this alleged impropriety is not on a public message board spouting off about it.

So either your full of sh!t, or dont understand what hand your using.

Thanks for your opinion Mr Helper but I really don't care what P$U trolls think ...if they can think which is highly suspect given your posts. I know what hand you are using and you will go blind doing that, so stop.
Btw it is "you're" not "your". You must be a P$U English graduate student or maybe a professor.

Time will tell if I am full of sh!t. (I am not ) Why do I do it, you ask? I just like stomping P$U cockroaches. Nice change of pace. I hope you are still around.

To be fair, Teske is a redshirt freshman who may still develop. Unranked freshman Brandon Meredith upset the #10 wrestler yesterday. And Conel is still hampered by injuries and may have wrestled his last match yesterday after re-aggravating it again. But don't let facts get in your way...
So Conel is losing most of his matches so he's going to take the PS route and claim an injury and try to get a 5th and 6th year. Sounds like PS:p
Probably will work in the NLWC while he's injured. He should be great at sweeping floors as he's been doing that with his back all this year:D

Thanks for your opinion Mr Helper but I really don't care what P$U trolls think ...if they can think which is highly suspect given your posts. I know what hand you are using and you will go blind doing that, so stop.
Btw it is "you're" not "your". You must be a P$U English graduate student or maybe a professor.

Time will tell if I am full of sh!t. (I am not ) Why do I do it, you ask? I just like stomping P$U cockroaches. Nice change of pace. I hope you are still around.
Full of bluster signifying nothing.

Predictable.

Shame.

Probably not enough. I dont want to perpetuate this thread any further. We all just need to leave and let armbartilt talk to himself.

Yeah, you P$U boys dont like hearing it... so go back to your board. Are you afraid recruits might learn it is illegal and ruin the recruiting edge? LOL
"Wheels of Justice grind slowly but grind fine." Sun Tzu
iu

Wasted potential

This post exemplifies you so well.... cuz you dont know anything about me but are attempting to pontificate about my "potential"..... meaning you dont know what the hell you are posting about.....again LOL.

This post exemplifies you so well.... cuz you dont know anything about me but are attempting to pontificate about my "potential"..... meaning you dont know what the hell you are posting about.....again LOL.

Lol...cuz..will always drown out the pontificate/exemplifies of an online debate. Staying in your lane makes you more believable.

Telling but your young and there is time.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Dumb and now dumber. Everyone around you is dumber for your contributions .... Consistent performance and "in your lane".

Staying in your lane makes you more believable.

Is that how the P$U money scam works stayed hidden so long? Is Criminal University now in session?

Since you really have said nothing witty or of substance to the discussion and just want to get the last word, I will now put you on ignore. (Translation provided for fools like you) -- you are worse than stupid ...you are boring too. Good bye dopey.

Last edited:
Dumb and now dumber. Everyone around you is dumber for your contributions .... Consistent performance and "in your lane".

Is that how the P$U money scam works stayed hidden so long? Is Criminal University now in session?

Since you really have said nothing witty or of substance to the discussion and just want to get the last word, I will now put you on ignore. Translation:(provided for fools like you) -- you are worse than stupid ...you are boring too. Good bye dopey.

Dont go away mad. You could win this thing yet.

Lol!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT