ADVERTISEMENT

KF comments on the new OC

We can only hope that Lester gets to put his stamp on the offense. I can't imagine how hard it is to recruit skill position players after the last few years...not that it was easy before that.

Doing anything with the kids this weekend you neglectful loser?
Hey chickenshit4, I see you're back at it, although quite obvious you slunk away for a few days like an idiot or a coward 🤣 from other threads that made you look like the village idiot. But we all see you're still the village chickenshit. Good work!! You go girl!!

Hey chickenshit4, I see you're back at it, although quite obvious you slunk away for a few days like an idiot or a coward 🤣 from other threads that made you look like the village idiot. But we all see you're still the village chickenshit. Good work!! You go girl!!
It was banned and should have never been allowed back, but it has 10 other handles so it doesn't matter. Like a virus.

I cosign this. 2008 was also handled poorly with KF screwing up the QB situation and costing us a game at Pitt for sure.
Don’t forget the 4 pass plays at the goal line to end the game vs Northwestern.

Yes Greene was out due to concussion, but it was a baffling set of calls from KOK.

The overall blunder of the season is as you mention above, the bullshit we saw with JC & Stanzi

Even KOK erupted at Kirk during the Pittsburgh game. KOK wanted Rick, KF favored JC

Yes Greene was out due to concussion, but it was a baffling set of calls from KOK.

The overall blunder of the season is as you mention above, the bullshit we saw with JC & Stanzi

Even KOK erupted at Kirk during the Pittsburgh game. KOK wanted Rick, KF favored JC
At Michigan St was a game they could have had as well.

wow..KOK got after KF? I don’t remember that but that’s awesome. Ugh that early part of 08 was so frustrating but the end of that season and 09 was amazing.

From what i remember KOK was not happy with Kirk picking JC to start the second half of the Pitt game.

I do think there was something at the end of the half that Ricky did that really pissed off Kirk. He may have audibled off the play call and that was enough for Kirk to send him to the bench.

KOK still fought for him at halftime but was overruled.

Something similar happened with CJB in 2015 where he audibled a play on the goal line and scored a TD. That got Kirk mad enough to call him out on the post game interview. Edit: the game was all but over and the play call was to take a knee at the goal line

Kirk does not want a QB who goes off script

Reactions: Easthawk1062
After hearing that from Kirk, sounds like Troy might have been a better opportunity for an o-coordinator

Chickenshit4 is back again. Go slink away again, coward. Or should I say... loser and sucker? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You should put that one brain cell you have left in a jar so nothing happens to it.

Won a lot games yes, but with these last two defense teams you could've pushed for a special season, not just a trip to Tampa.

Reactions: obfuscating
You should put that one brain cell you have left in a jar so nothing happens to it.
Losers and suckers... you still agreeing with that garbage your child Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser said? Dont keep being a chickenshit. Grow a pair and either support those words like your previously did... or condemn them. Thought so, you keep being you... traitor and chickenshit.

Losers and suckers... you still agreeing with that garbage your child Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser said? Dont keep being a chickenshit. Grow a pair and either support those words like your previously did... or condemn them. Thought so, you keep being you... traitor and chickenshit.
I'm still waiting for a link to those comments like you promised, Spaz.

Never promised you a link there derp. So quit lying. Go find it loser. It was reported everywhere in the world. Quit slinking away chickenshit. That's a chickenshit, coward, deflective, nonanswer answer. Stand up like a man... or woman. Grow a spine and own your own words. But you wont... so all i can assume is you still support Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's losers and suckers comment regarding our brave fallen servicemembers. You are a piece of work there dude. SPINELESS.

Last edited:
Yeah, one of the most successful seasons in Hawkeye history will just exhaust a fan.

Just who is it that sounds ridiculous?
How many points did we score against ranked opponents this season? Yeah…..our record was a fraud

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkBall23
Thought so... crickets from the chickenshit4 guy. Slinks away like he always does when called out on his idiocy and lies. His picture is next to the word spineless in the dictionary. Too yellow to back up his words. But we all expected as much from the board buffoon.

In spite of his slippery hands I still expect Deacon to see the majority of snaps this year if Cade gets hurt again.
Kirk Ferentz seems very comfortable with Deacon Hill, and that goes a long way.
Unfortunately.
Agreed…😢

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT