ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to Beth

If Beth doesn’t do what she did after the Minnesota game, Kadyn Proctor wouldn’t be a Hawkeye. She keeps winning!
We dont know if your logic is true. But Proctor is here and Brian isnt which means I hope we get a better OC, even any OC who is better to get the hawks to 75th in offensive rankings.

Can you imagine if Iowa has an offense that avgs 28-31 pts a game.????!!!!!!

We dont know if your logic is true. But Proctor is here and Brian isnt which means I hope we get a better OC, even any OC who is better to get the hawks to 75th in offensive rankings.

If that happens in the fall, I think BF's head would explode (think the movie Scanners).

Come on man, don't be stupd ! Beth G didn't have a damm thing to do with Proctor joining the Hawks. He is a Hawkeye because Kirk Ferentz is our Head Coach.
And he’s a Hawkeye because a certain someone isn’t our offensive coordinator. It’s not like this has been a giant secret. It was known ever since that last in-home visit that went so poorly with Kadyn.

Bullshit , you are talking out of your ass.
The racism allegations and lawsuit, and Brian's prominence in them, cost us a lot of recruits. Tons of guys wouldn't even consider Iowa, particularly on the offensive side due to them.

One of the biggest positives of kicking Brian to the curb is finally turning the page on that chapter, justified or not, and seeing an uptick on the quality of our recruiting.

If Beth doesn’t do what she did after the Minnesota game, Kadyn Proctor wouldn’t be a Hawkeye. She keeps winning!
No way to prove that (unless KP ever came out and said that, which won’t happen with who the head coach is), but that question crossed my mind. I do wonder if KP comes to Iowa with Brian still here.

FTR, it’s quite possible he still does.

The racism allegations and lawsuit, and Brian's prominence in them, cost us a lot of recruits. Tons of guys wouldn't even consider Iowa, particularly on the offensive side due to them.

One of the biggest positives of kicking Brian to the curb is finally turning the page on that chapter, justified or not, and seeing an uptick on the quality of our recruiting.

Still think Brian should have gone.and Doyle should still have his job.

Hey Beth where's our QB?

Your supposed to be the woMAN in regards to NIL so get us a 5star QB.

What's the deal tugboat12346789?
All air and no hair.

It's going to happen & they're going to be hard to beat.

Except we made another the assistant head coach. If you include Brian you should include Wallace

And he’s a Hawkeye because a certain someone isn’t our offensive coordinator. It’s not like this has been a giant secret. It was known ever since that last in-home visit that went so poorly with Kadyn.
Let's see, BF was a big part of the failed recruiting effort on KP. Maybe its the fact that BF isnt here that KP decided to come back to Iowa when he hit the portal. We probably won't ever know, KP will say the PC thing if asked.

And she will be responsible for flowers blooming in the spring.
If I plant cilantro and it actually grows instead of dying I will know that the change from Gary to Beth was the difference, as I have about a decade of failure in this endeavor. Thank you Beth! Oh...and could you you make a damn OC happen?

Reactions: CarterHall
archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

Your statement is also not true. More bullshit. Let us know when you are posting and I will put my hip boots on.

Come on man, don't be stupd ! Beth G didn't have a damm thing to do with Proctor joining the Hawks. He is a Hawkeye because Kirk Ferentz is our Head Coach.
I’ve been looking, but can’t find any quotes to confirm your statement regarding Proctor and Kirk Ferentz being the reason for his transfer. Genuinely curious if it‘s the main factor.

Last edited:

Racism allegations aside, if there was a downturn in recruiting on the offensive side of the ball, it was more likely the result of the complete ineptitude of the offensive staff, of which Brian was front and center. The national stink of the Iowa offense wasn't going away as long as Brian was the face of it. Situations like this can't help but negatively impact recruiting. Turning the page on him was the only thing that might reverse the downward spiral assuming Kirk brings in a qualified OC.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT