ADVERTISEMENT

Kueter or Hill?

Kueter will almost surely be football first; hard to see him sticking with both for long. I'd like to see him get the nod now as it seems likely at some point it will be too much and he will stop wrestling.

You’re projecting. He might have very different thoughts on his dedication to the two sports. And it isn’t like he tore it up in football this year. If he had, he’d have been active on special teams but instead he didn’t play a single snap.

Thanks. I believe you.

I’m thinking maybe Hill but will wait until it’s 5 steps beyond clear.

Reactions: Lambertt
You’re projecting. He might have very different thoughts on his dedication to the two sports. And it isn’t like he tore it up in football this year. If he had, he’d have been active on special teams but instead he didn’t play a single snap.

I’m thinking maybe Hill but will wait until it’s 5 steps beyond clear.
Little confusing at times but that’s why I fish.

What does that mean, Bo Diddley?
I was just letting everyone know he would be the guy without saying it. Also Hill was training all year and earned an allocation and Ben has a RS. If Ben has to choose 1 or the other my gut says it will be wrestling

• Wow
Reactions: Slim45
I was just letting everyone know he would be the guy without saying it. Also Hill was training all year and earned an allocation and Ben has a RS. If Ben has to choose 1 or the other my gut says it will be wrestling
I heard Ben planned on using his redshirt his fifth year prepping for the NFL.

Hill earned the spot? By participating? Can he beat Ben? You do realize someone will be holding Ben’s spot on the mat while he plays football every season?

Reactions: Lambertt
I heard Ben planned on using his redshirt his fifth year prepping for the NFL.

Hill earned the spot? By participating? Can he beat Ben? You do realize someone will be holding Ben’s spot on the mat while he plays football every season?

Earning an allocation and earning a spot in the lineup are two different things. Hill earned an allocation. This was announced yesterday and there’s a whole thread on it.

You also didn’t “hear” crap. You read a post on a message board.

Reactions: 1stplacehawk
I'd be lying if I said I'm not disappointed that I won't get to see Gabe or Ben wrestle again this year. This tells me Tom is putting these young men's personal goals ahead of the team. I think both will be even better next year, which is a really good thing. If they stay healthy and you get 4 more years out of them, great decision. If not, not so much, but hindsight is 20/20. Here is to hoping the Hawks qualify all 10 weights. March is my favorite time of year!

Reactions: MSU158 and el dub
I'd be lying if I said I'm not disappointed that I won't get to see Gabe or Ben wrestle again this year. This tells me Tom is putting these young men's personal goals ahead of the team. I think both will be even better next year, which is a really good thing. If they stay healthy and you get 4 more years out of them, great decision. If not, not so much, but hindsight is 20/20. Here is to hoping the Hawks qualify all 10 weights. March is my favorite time of year!

For heaven’s sakes. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT