ADVERTISEMENT

L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting

Just pointing out the obvious double standard. You’re good for that.

Because I haven’t seen something? Hardly a double standard. I encourage you to go to that thread if it’s the topic you wish to discuss. This topic is just too much for some.

It really bothers me that we can't trust what police say. I'm not saying all police lie, but too many times police make statements that later turn out to be lies/false.

But you know, according to Piney, she has it coming because of other bad cops.

No, never said that. She paid the price for the actions of other bad cops. Unfortunate, but that’s where we are now.

I care as much as you care about that man who was just beaten by the cops in Georgia.
So then you think the guy should be eligible for the death penalty?

Also, your reaction to the post of the guys in the other thread tells me all I need to know.

Lancaster DA

@Lancaster_DA
· 16m
We have reviewed body cam footage which shows man ran at @LancasterPolice while brandishing a knife above his head. Our investigation is ongoing.
Show this thread

Basically any police interaction with a violent criminal who happens to be black is going to start a riot at this point. Not a peaceful protest, but criminally violent riot. The Lancaster situation is a male with a knife raised over his head running at the police. WTF are they supposed to do ? and why are BLM using this as an excuse to riot ?

There is no way for police officers to defend their own lives or do their job if this continues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuck C and NI hawk
She's a reporter. What's the problem with her filming?

And doesn't it bother you the cops lied about the interaction?
Being a reporter doesn't allow you to interfere in an arrest...does she not have a zoom?
What they lie about?

Being a reporter doesn't allow you to interfere in an arrest...does she not have a zoom?
What they lie about?
She did use zoom so she wouldn't interfere. She said that in one of the tweets. The lie was claiming she didn't identify herself as press. You can hear her yelling that she is press.

She did use zoom so she wouldn't interfere. She said that in one of the tweets. The lie was claiming she didn't identify herself as press. You can hear her yelling that she is press.
They closed the gap between them and her in an instant, she wasnt at a decent distance....

They closed the gap between them and her in an instant, she wasnt at a decent distance....
If they want to say she was interfering, fine. I don't agree but whatever. But the lying about it is what really bothers me. What are your thoughts on that?

If they want to say she was interfering, fine. I don't agree but whatever. But the lying about it is what really bothers me. What are your thoughts on that?
If she has no proof, then she should expect that to happen. She does realize cops are lied to daily I assume?

If she has no proof, then she should expect that to happen. She does realize cops are lied to daily I assume?
Jesus. The copies claimed she didn't identify herself. Clearly that is false. How hard is it to just admit the cops were wrong on this one specific thing?

Reactions: Pinehawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT