ADVERTISEMENT

Labas

There's no room on the team for those who use dope!
fast times at ridgemont high mr hand GIF

Hopefully moving forward we lose all games so we don’t have to field ignorant comments like this, you know because that would be better, it maybe win the ones we shouldn’t & lose to the dogs
Either you are drunk or clueless. I got lots of "likes" off that post. Many agreed with me. You are the odd one out.

Define "dope". I'd say a very large proportion of the U.S. population has used cannabis at some point in their lives. Probably 75% of college students. It's not exactly performance enhancing and is actually prescribed at times for injury recovery. CBD creams are very popular.
Uppers, downers, heroin, coke, meth, weed, it's all illegal and it's all dope!

Define "dope". I'd say a very large proportion of the U.S. population has used cannabis at some point in their lives. Probably 75% of college students. It's not exactly performance enhancing and is actually prescribed at times for injury recovery. CBD creams are very popular.
Only 11% daily and 34% never. I would say the 11% are who are being referred to. You can't be a pothead and a serious football player at the same time.

Only 11% daily and 34% never. I would say the 11% are who are being referred to. You can't be a pothead and a serious football player at the same time.
Josh Gordon disagrees… lol. But seriously likely not helping these guys and they should be able to be clean 24/7 since it’s a part of their job as a student athlete. But hardly the worst thing they could do. I’d argue binge drinking is worse and I’m sure the percentage of players doing that in the off season is quite high

So if you are running a business and have a talented employee that always shows up late, smokes a shit ton of weed and generally doesn't seem invested, you just let him run the show while holding others to different standards? I don't think so.

It doesn't matter if he gave us a better chance. If you don't do as expected you don't play. Pretty simple if you ask me.

I get it and agree but my gosh Deacon litetally hurt this team. Lainez would have been more interesting. Or a walk on. Or me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT