ADVERTISEMENT

****Leathernecks vs Hawks Game Thread****

Illinois (2x), Wake Forest won by 60, Xavier, Oregon State won by 72, LSU, Arkansas by 80 have all won by 50+. That’s just teams from the Big 6 conferences.

so 7 out of 900 some games. You're not proving the point you think it does

Bad defense for long stretches, starters lacked enthusiasm for stretches, etc.......

Still scored 99, held first opponent this season under 60, and won by 41.

This team is gonna be OK, folks. Bring on UNC, ISU and the Zags.

Bad defense for long stretches, starters lacked enthusiasm for stretches, etc.......

Agreed. Need better opponents now. But I don't think I would put ISU in this group.

Reactions: HawkBall23
Agreed. Need better opponents now. But I don't think I would put ISU in this group.

Nor would I.

I think WIU could hang close with ISU, and that's with the Cyclones playing a good game (for them) for 40 whole minutes.

Also bring on the NIU Huskies, classic trap game.

Ogu was panting after what, 2 minutes, of floor time. That big boy needs this free red shirt year. But inside, a very big boy. Ogu will be a monster on the boards if he gets fit.

Good game for Jack, especially when Luka was on the bench and he was alone in the post. We will see the long run in due time but Jack showed more tonight than I thought he had.

Yeah, this team played bored tonight.

The next stretch of games will give us a better idea how good Iowa is.

Reactions: HawkBall23
When I posted and refreshed the page it went right to yours. I just told someone we won by 41 so I doubled checked.
you are a wise man to double check your post and It’s still funny 💩..

so 7 out of 900 some games. You're not proving the point you think it does
Kennesaw St., Cal Poly, UC Irvine (x2), North Texas, FAU, Bradley, Illinois St., Murray St., Army, Wofford, McNeese, UMKC, App. St., Coastal Carolina, Tarleton.

Michael Jordan says hold my beer.

giphy-40-1589810118.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT