ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

Same thing with Louis C.K.; we should condemn the actions, but we should applaud the personal responsibility in owning up to the misdeeds and moving forward. I'm fairly sure those victimized would agree....

But a pair of recent, in-depth investigations reveal the bungled buildings point to far more concerning missteps than mistimed bonuses or poor designs. The president and his daughter appear to have been, at best, unwitting accomplices to money laundering and grand corruption on a significant scale.

The project in Azerbaijan has been tied to allegations of money laundering from the Azeri dictatorship and those close to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard; the project in Panama has been tied to allegations of money laundering from South American drug cartels. In both instances, the Trumps apparently ignored clear signs of the corruption and money laundering drenching Ivanka’s pet projects.

“Trump’s business approach,” wrote anti-corruption group Global Witness in a recent report, “has been to lease his name and for him and his family to drum up sales in some of the world’s dirty money hotspots, in some instances aided — knowingly or unwittingly — by networks of money launderers. The result is that Trump’s current wealth has depended in part on securing significant infusions of untraceable foreign funds.”

While neither the president nor his daughter appear willing to comment on their dealings in Panama or Azerbaijan, a series of reports over the past few months have helped highlight how Trump and his daughter missed even the most basic red flags when it came to these buildings.
The underlined sentence is what I have claimed from the get-go here. Trump is no "master businessman"; he's just ethically and morally bankrupt, and will accept money from anyone, anywhere, despite the clear indications it's all 'dirty money'. Putting him on par with REAL business leaders and success stories is simply shameful.

DO_-sR4V4AATGX7.jpg:large

Reactions: SchmittyHawks32

Huh...no WONDER I'd stated she was FOS and about "25% correct" on "facts", about 70 or 80 pages ago....

I guess that makes me reasonably critical and savvy of the info I find on the internet....

While I don't 'follow' or 'associate with' The Resistance, this story in relation to Louise M is rather insightful. If legit (and it's been retweeted by Jester), it means Louise and her minions have been Trumpanzees all along, simply working for the Russians to divide the Trump critics and prevent them from organizing....

Reactions: THE_DEVIL

Bigot. Just like all too many of our Conservatard posters on this board.

Solid comeback! Let Annie crawl back into the hole she slithered out of.

Bigot. Just like all too many of our Conservatard posters on this board.

Solid comeback! Let Annie crawl back into the hole she slithered out of.
What a asshat. Does she believe the crap she spews or is she know her only way to have any sort of career is the cater to deplorables?

Speaking of Ibtihaj, she lives in my town and is a really sweet and humble woman.

What a asshat. Does she believe the crap she spews or is she know her only way to have any sort of career is the cater to deplorables?

Speaking of Ibtihaj, she lives in my town and is a really sweet and humble woman.

It would be the latter in your post. I don't really have a problem with Coulter because she has remained consistent and stayed with in her own little box. She blatantly says things over the top to outrage and sell books but doesn't really hang out in the establishment right wing media or promote an agenda like .Limbaugh or Levin et al. She is good entertainment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT