ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

She gave a weird summary speech too, and spoke to the troops. Interesting speculation it may be because he does in fact have dementia/Alzheimer’s and he needs a handler at this point. Others just see it as bizarre promotion of her. Either way, very disturbing seeing the pictures and video of her on stage and trying to converse (and being ignored)by our allies. That video is sad. Actually felt sad for her.

Last edited:

D-UF437WkAIRlyM

She gave a weird summary speech too, and spoke to the troops. Interesting speculation it may be because he does in fact have dementia/Alzheimer’s and he needs a handler at this point. Others just see it as bizarre promotion of her. Either way, very disturbing seeing the pictures and video of her on stage and trying to converse (and being ignored)by our allies. That video is sad. Actually felt sad for her.

I might feel bad for her if she seemed to have any kind of self awareness. Maybe daddy is putting her in these situations, but she also seems to think she belongs.

Scratch that, the entire familia has no self awareness.

You know, I disagree with a lot of her political positions, but she has a far better understanding of the importance of the process of politics than POTUS (and anyone in his staff or familia) does.

Agreed. She gets too "Bernie Sanders" for my taste. But if you listen to her in committees, she is well prepared and asks good questions - likely takes things seriously and had a solid staff to make sure she is prepped for those discussions.

This is probably why she is attacked so much - at this point, she's above the corruption in Washington, because she's very focused on doing the job she was elected to do.

Agreed. She gets too "Bernie Sanders" for my taste. But if you listen to her in committees, she is well prepared and asks good questions - likely takes things seriously and had a solid staff to make sure she is prepped for those discussions.

This is probably why she is attacked so much - at this point, she's above the corruption in Washington, because she's very focused on doing the job she was elected to do.

The main issue I have is Ivanka was not elected and she does not hold any official position in the White House. Because if she did, she would violate the law the Republicans passed to prevent family members from being staff members after the Kennedys. Not that pre-existing laws matter for this administration. Honestly, I don't know how any President can be expected to follow any laws after this Presidency.

Reactions: Rudolph and dekhawk
The main issue I have is Ivanka was not elected and she does not hold any official position in the White House. Because if she did, she would violate the law the Republicans passed to prevent family members from being staff members after the Kennedys. Not that pre-existing laws matter for this administration. Honestly, I don't know how any President can be expected to follow any laws after this Presidency.

My quote was about the AOC reference.

Reactions: Rudolph
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT