ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

Alexis de Tocqueville also said:

"In such conditions, we might become so enamored with 'a relaxed love of present enjoyments' that we lose interest in the future of our descendants...and meekly allow ourselves to be led in ignorance by a despotic force all the more powerful because it does not resemble one"

I don’t agree with him on a number of topics, but I am certainly sure he is the wrong person for Ivanka to be quoting.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/politics/nunes-vienna-trip-ukrainian-prosecutor-biden/index.html
According to Bondy, Parnas claims Nunes worked to push similar allegations of Democratic corruption.
"Nunes had told Shokin of the urgent need to launch investigations into Burisma, Joe and Hunter Biden, and any purported Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election," Bondy told CNN.
There is no evidence that the Bidens acted inappropriately. Nor is there evidence to support the conspiracy theory that Ukraine worked with Democrats to interfere in the 2016 election.
Yet these claims have been a key part of the public defense of the President put forth by Nunes and other Republicans during the impeachment hearings this month.
Parnas is currently under house arrest in Florida and has pleaded not guilty to charges of federal campaign finance fraud.
Over the past two weeks, CNN approached Nunes on two occasions and reached out to his communications staff to get comment for this story.
In the Capitol on Nov. 14, as CNN began to ask a question about the trip to Vienna, Nunes interjected and said, "I don't talk to you in this lifetime or the next lifetime."
"At any time," Nunes added. "On any question."

Asked again on Thursday about his travel to Vienna and his interactions with Shokin and Parnas, Nunes gave a similar response.
"To be perfectly clear, I don't acknowledge any questions from you in this lifetime or the next lifetime," Nunes said while leaving the impeachment hearing. "I don't acknowledge any question from you ever."
CNN was unable to reach Shokin for comment.
Does this:

A) Sound 'totes normal'?
or
B) Sound like someone shaken to their core about being rooted out?

:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCainer

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/politics/nunes-vienna-trip-ukrainian-prosecutor-biden/index.html
According to Bondy, Parnas claims Nunes worked to push similar allegations of Democratic corruption.
"Nunes had told Shokin of the urgent need to launch investigations into Burisma, Joe and Hunter Biden, and any purported Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election," Bondy told CNN.
There is no evidence that the Bidens acted inappropriately. Nor is there evidence to support the conspiracy theory that Ukraine worked with Democrats to interfere in the 2016 election.
Yet these claims have been a key part of the public defense of the President put forth by Nunes and other Republicans during the impeachment hearings this month.
Parnas is currently under house arrest in Florida and has pleaded not guilty to charges of federal campaign finance fraud.
Over the past two weeks, CNN approached Nunes on two occasions and reached out to his communications staff to get comment for this story.
In the Capitol on Nov. 14, as CNN began to ask a question about the trip to Vienna, Nunes interjected and said, "I don't talk to you in this lifetime or the next lifetime."
"At any time," Nunes added. "On any question."

Asked again on Thursday about his travel to Vienna and his interactions with Shokin and Parnas, Nunes gave a similar response.
"To be perfectly clear, I don't acknowledge any questions from you in this lifetime or the next lifetime," Nunes said while leaving the impeachment hearing. "I don't acknowledge any question from you ever."
CNN was unable to reach Shokin for comment.
Does this:

A) Sound 'totes normal'?
or
B) Sound like someone shaken to their core about being rooted out?

:cool:
Nunes is obviously a Russian asset.

Devin Nunes right now...

1d6.gif

Rudy baring his teeth

If he has "insurance" then get him in front of Congress to testify. If he refuses, or won't answer, toss him in jail until he does. Easy Peasy. Let him sit in prison - better, in solitary and see if that softens him up.

He is clearly claiming he has "dirt" aka "illegal activity" on the President (and himself).

Let's go, bro.

In a normal world, Evangelicals would consider this heretical and an example of something the Anti-Christ would push. These days it will get 10k likes on Twitter from those same Evangelicals.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT