ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s go Joe

Let’s call a spade a spade.

The Republicans are flat out too stupid or too cowardly to get rid of Trump.

The Democrats are clinging to a severely mentally diminished old man because no one else in their party is centrist enough to win a general election against a ham sandwich.

In the words of the poet Thomas Petty, “I can’t decide which is worse”.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finance85
Lemme guess, live footage of Biden's Chief political advisor "advising" Joe?

At least I'm smart enough to admit I'm voting for a cadaver. You're voting for what you think is the second coming of Christ.

Sycophant. Get out of your mom's basement, off twitter and contribute something to society.
Projection on steroids. Don't @ me again.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghee Buttersnaps

The Republicans are flat out too stupid to get rid of Trump.

The Democrats are clinging to a mentally diminished old man because no one else in their party is centrist enough to win a general election against a ham sandwich.

Be careful, you'll get that Chis Guy all stirred up. You're talking about his love obsession. Dude probably has a sock with Joe's picture on it.

Reactions: Finance85
Projection on steroids. Don't @ me again.
Head Pat GIF

Be careful, you'll get that Chis Guy all stirred up. You're talking about his love obsession. Dude probably has a sock with Joe's picture on it.
Meanwhile dipshits like you ignore half of my message. You and Chis are one and the same. Equally f—king stupid. You just reside on opposite sides of the spectrum.

Meanwhile dipshits like you ignore half of my message. You and Chis are one and the same. Equally f—king stupid. You just reside on opposite sides of the spectrum.
Which half? The half where we have an asshole that should be in prison running for President or the half where we have a guy who should be facing a window at sunset acres running for president?
Enlighten me?

Which half? The half where we have an asshole that should be in prison running for President or the half where we have a guy who should be facing a window at sunset acres running for president?
Enlighten me?
If that is where you are on this, I apologize for making an assumption. I agree with everything you just said.

Of what Chis? This isn’t going to be your usual pissing match of vague one word responses and links to X. You are actually going to have to explain things with me.
Your pathetic attack of me, lazy and predictable. I present facts here that must not like. Telling of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Roncuba55

The Democrats are clinging to a severely mentally diminished old man because no one else in their party is centrist enough to win a general election against a ham sandwich.

Why do the Dems have to be centrists while the Rs get to be traitors?

If that is where you are on this, I apologize for making an assumption. I agree with everything you just said.
Don't fall into the trap thinking just because someone thinks were fooked with Joe "what the fvck year is it" Biden, that it means I support that piece of shit, rapist trump. I'm quite literally voting for the ham sandwich over that guy. I'd rather have a guy shit himself then forget which foreign national he's talking to than have that narcissistic, self-serving, military hating shit stain back in office.

But ya,

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Don't fall into the trap thinking just because someone thinks were fooked with Joe "what the fvck year is it" Biden, that it means I support that piece of shit, rapist trump. I'm quite literally voting for the ham sandwich over that guy. I'd rather have a guy shit himself then forget which foreign national he's talking to than have that narcissistic, self-serving, military hating shit stain back in office.

But ya,

200w.gif
I don’t use the like button. It one of the most destructive parts of social media. But, I damn near hit it for this.

• Haha
Why do the Dems have to be centrists while the Rs get to be traitors?
Look at it more like this, Huey Guy. It would be nice if the Dems could be centrists since the Rs are traitors. There's really no hope for the GOP until Trump is dead. The Dems could actually pull some independents and maybe even some Rs. You won't get the ones with 2 teeth, but do you really want them anyway?

EDIT: Maybe Trump could take that hoof faced MTG with him when he goes.

Deon Cole Look GIF by ABC Network

Look at it more like this, Huey Guy. It would be nice if the Dems could be centrists since the Rs are traitors. There's really no hope for the GOP until Trump is dead. The Dems could actually pull some independents and maybe even some Rs. You won't get the ones with 2 teeth, but do you really want them anyway?
Lol

Point stands. Why do Rs get to ban abortion, mandate the ten commandments in school, and arm teachers, but the Dems are labeled the extreme ones?

Again, where did I say they did? My god Huey, I just said those people are idiots. They can’t detach themselves from their binary extremist view of things. Just. Like. You. Should we go back through your posting history?

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
Again, where did I say they did? My god Huey, I just said those people are idiots. They can’t detach themselves from their binary extremist view of things. Just. Like. You. Should we go back through your posting history?
Both Sides Dunce

Both Sides Dunce
Again Chis, you are going to need to formulate and coherently communicate an actual thought here. Tell me about me Chis. Tell me about my support of Trump. Tell me why Biden is in the ticket vs another Dem. Your response so far is “lol” and “both sides dunce”. Those responses are MAGA to the core. Emotional, binary, and lacking in any real substance.

Last edited:

i can

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT