ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal Karen.

If we promise to follow Mr Cheong will you just stop posting as all you do these days is repost his tweets. Unless Andy Ngo has a breathless tweet about antifa...
Ya!!!! Cause nobody else tweets anybody else's tweets on HROT.

Your hero Chis is the "posting someone else's tweet" king.

Tweet? Twitter? Twit?

If it wasn’t going to be branded a hate crime, beating the shit out of that dude would be quite fulfilling.
Who would you take more pleasure in beating the shit out of...this so called “dude”...OR, the “bro” that tried tackling the black guy tearing down all the BLM posters? I think id say the “bro” since beating up this “dude” would feel more like i was beating a girl. What say ye?

Why do people on this board feel the need to post some fat white racist woman every time they are caught on tape? i assume you are against that as well? If so, that is great, see if you can't recruit the others on the board.
Neither bother me, why do either bother you?

Reactions: Rudolph
So if you watch fox, you get a bunch of stuff like this.

Whereas if you watch CNN or the like you get a lot of videos of police acting needlessly aggressive.

That was a pretty good comedy performance. Don't know how the cops were not laughing at that idiot.

Tweet? Twitter? Twit?
Chris at least mixes it up. OP just reposts the same 2-3 twitter accounts. I'm offering to cut out the middleman so he can get on with....I donno...making fries?

Reactions: Rudolph
So if you watch fox, you get a bunch of stuff like this.

Whereas if you watch CNN or the like you get a lot of videos of police acting needlessly aggressive.
Which do you think is worse? A guy acting like a buffoon or those we pay to protect us beating unarmed protesters?

Reactions: OILCHECKER

Tweet? Twitter? Twit?

Point of order, can I nominate Bonney for that?

Really? I would have given the person some dollars to keep the performance going. If a cop pulled out a $5 and said, "can you go five more minutes, please?" now that would be good.

It's that cliché about staying quiet and be thought a fool rather than opening your mouth and removing all doubt. This is the sort of restraint I wish we'd see from cops more often. Some of these protestors have had legitimate complaints and expressed themselves well. Others simply want to be heard and will disappear once they say their piece. Then you have the morons like this guy who will expose themselves as idiots and do more harm to their argument if you let them than anyone else ever could.

I'd have a hard time not busting out laughing at those people if I were one of the police officers.

I’m sure they were behind their masks. And who are those little biatches gonna call when they need protection from someone that’s gonna beat their mouthy, ignorant asses?

Yep, that’s right, the cops they are talking trash on and treating disrespectfully. They have a long way to go in growing up. I’d be embarrassed if that was my child.

Then why comment on this one and not others? I don't know that one bothers me more than others as both sides have too many idiots; it is a little bothersome though that many believe only one side can be completely wrong.
I comment on anything if I think it will get me likes bro.

He/She wasn't very nice to say that, but at least he/she didn't shout out "White Power"! I found it humorous at least, I enjoy a good improvised street performance.

He/She has some promising breasts developing there, probably needs to up her/his hormone dosage.

Who would you take more pleasure in beating the shit out of...this so called “dude”...OR, the “bro” that tried tackling the black guy tearing down all the BLM posters? I think id say the “bro” since beating up this “dude” would feel more like i was beating a girl. What say ye?

Bro hands down.

If we promise to follow Mr Cheong will you just stop posting as all you do these days is repost his tweets. Unless Andy Ngo has a breathless tweet about antifa...

I was going to say, I'm sure there on worse follows on Twitter, maybe Jacob Wohl or Andy Ngo.

And no, I won't follow Mr. Cheong, I report as much of his crap as possible that people drag into my TL.

Reactions: BelemNole
This.
Why do people on this board feel the need to post some fat white racist woman every time they are caught on tape? i assume you are against that as well? If so, that is great, see if you can't recruit the others on the board.
There are only apparently thousands more Karens across the nation than CHAZ protesters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT