ADVERTISEMENT

Lindenwood mat assignments

Warner vs Delong of West Virginia

1st: Warner looks quite a bit bigger than Delong. Warner with a quick snatch single, goes almost immediately into a cheap tilt for a 4 count. Warner working hard on top, gets a leg in, turns with a half for a 2 count. Return to center, Warner cuts him, Delong takes a bad shot, Warner goes around for 2. Perry tells him to cut him again and he does, Warner gets another quick TD, gets another tilt for 4 more. End of Period

2nd: Warner starts down, quick escape. Warner gets another quick couple of Td's and releases for the Tech Fall early in the 2nd period. The scoring was coming too quickly for me to get the final score.

I have been out walking my rifle in this wolf infested no elk zone I call home. Please advise when a Hawkey is on deck. Thanks
Quality time with the rifle. Too bad the elk know better, word has gotten out about you and they moved. Getting my .308 dialed in, once I get it broke in and the data, I will be able to shoot what I can see.

He was the aggressor most of the match. Dixon has really good defense but Warner finally gets in on a double leg to win it.

Surprised he didn't handle Dixon easier then that. Dixon is average at best, believe he lost to Powell of isu last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT