ADVERTISEMENT

Lindenwood mat assignments

Against competition with a pulse, much of Warner's scoring comes from re-attacks. It's not surprising that a decent D1 wrestler that refuses to shoot would keep it close. I was extremely happy to see Warner continually attempting shots below the knee, because that's exactly what he needs to be working on.

IMO Warner needs to build some muscle. He was the better wrestler but Dixon was a little stronger. Nothing some time in the Iowa weight room won't solve.

Agreed, he's noticeably smaller than just about everyone he wrestles. Not weaker mind you, just smaller...

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
Dam flo was good all day now for finals on mat 5 dam thing goes out have to refresh all the time this just might be my last year with this flo shit.

Consolation finals are for all intents and purposes 7th place.
Just an fyi...
Well, that helps. Thanks. Usually, consi finals are for 3rd, of course. Only following on this board, it’s hard to tell exactly what’s up.

Still, it’s good to see guys like Perez and Brownlee notching some wins in a decent early season tournament.

Last edited:
Well, that helps. Thanks. Usually, consi finals are for 3rd, I’d course. Only following on this board, it’s hard to tell exactly what’s up.

Still, it’s good to see guys like Perez and Brownlee notching some wins in a decent early season tournament.
Didn't mean for it to sound critical...
I got confused early on looking at brackets.
Would have liked to see them with the chance to come all the way back. But the limit on matches in a day...

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
Glosser wins the consi finals in a pretty good match. Glosser was down 8-6 with about 40 seconds left. He got a TD and release, then another quick TD and ride out for the win.

Dam flo was good all day now for finals on mat 5 dam thing goes out have to refresh all the time this just might be my last year with this flo shit.
So, I have had issues in the past with flo but my internet was slow too, maybe a little of each as I know flo has had its issues. Now I pay for much higher speed, nothing crazy but up to 100mbps. I have at&t and they have a speed test on their website that I use but I know there are other options to check your speed. I would suggest doing so. There are so many factors that can cause slow internet. If you can make sure all your other devices are not running. If you have another device that has an old SIM card it may take up lots of broadband space and slow other devices even if you are not using it. Shut the WiFi off on those devices or turn off may help. I am no expert by any means and just saying the stuff the at&t guy that was here yesterday told me. They also got me a new router cause my internet was running slower than what I pay for. These companies update routers all the time and do should do a service call for nothing. Worth looking into and the right time of the year to do it. Haven’t had any issues and I am using my slowest device my gen 2 iPad.

Another option would be a Direct line from a computer to the router. You would then eliminate the any WiFi issues, but check into a new router and tell them how old it is.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT