ADVERTISEMENT

Lineup for Nebraska?

If they are just using Gabe for the 2 additional goes out of the 5 then this is a good dual to use him where he could potentially be the difference between winning and losing. Penn State dual not in question from a team perspective or an individual match perspective.
But Gabe apparently wants to wrestle Starocci. (Sp?)

• Love
Reactions: Sharky1203
I see it as a very tight match overall BUT . whomever we send out at HWT needs to wrestle a Fast paced defensive 1st period without putting themselves into danger then take the big guy who hasn't wrestled a super competitive 7 minute match in a few years to the next level and see what the big fellas lungs look like. A lot of head clubbing and fake shots and circling in both directions just to keep his feet moving and that heart rate up. I mean if he did in fact drop 30 to 45 pounds as they say he did SINCE the end of football season He will really be labored to have much *of a spare tank for a fast paced 2nd or 3rd period. Equal out that extra bulk and strength of his with superior conditioning and wrestling smart until his reactions and defense is dropping. I think Hill can beat this guy if he uses his conditioning and not a straight on frontal attack that plays into the Nebraska HWTs strengths.
I was able to watch a few of Hutmacher’s matches when he wrestled for Chamberlain HS. As I said in another thread, he simply overpowered opponents with his size and strength advantage. He rarely wrestled past the 1st period his final two years.

Have to stay on your feet and make him work late into the match. Then see what he’s got.

I see it as a very tight match overall BUT . whomever we send out at HWT needs to wrestle a Fast paced defensive 1st period without putting themselves into danger then take the big guy who hasn't wrestled a super competitive 7 minute match in a few years to the next level and see what the big fellas lungs look like. A lot of head clubbing and fake shots and circling in both directions just to keep his feet moving and that heart rate up. I mean if he did in fact drop 30 to 45 pounds as they say he did SINCE the end of football season He will really be labored to have much *of a spare tank for a fast paced 2nd or 3rd period. Equal out that extra bulk and strength of his with superior conditioning and wrestling smart until his reactions and defense is dropping. I think Hill can beat this guy if he uses his conditioning and not a straight on frontal attack that plays into the Nebraska HWTs strengths.
I'd say that's a good plan, but also realize, the kid has been going with Tervel since the week after thanksgiving .

Reactions: el dub
Wha? No on-air dipping? It’s part of his persona.
It's f*cking gross, that's all there is to it.

Interesting that a guy who claims to be the smartest guy in the room, surrounded by world-class athletes, routinely shoves that awful shit into his mouth.

If he was that smart he'd quit. I don't care for him, but I still don't want to see him get mouth or throat cancer.

I've heard that Kueter gets the best of Hill in the room. Does anybody really know the actual fact of this?

• Haha
Reactions: BGon4ND
Starting at 25, leaving fireworks to end it. Hawks should put it out of reach well before then

He’s gonna be 220 the rest of the year, if he’s feeling ready throw him out there. Might as well get used to giving up tons of weight.
So either we have the next Snyder-esque HWT or he's going to get rag dolled by dudes that have 40+ pounds on him most nights.

Stay tuned.

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT