ADVERTISEMENT

Little League World Series is…..

I hadn't heard that, link?

that was a huge call too as IA would have had runners on 2nd and 3rd

I wish there was more on that situation. SELL knew something wasn’t right during the game and called them on something.

I wonder if it wasn’t until after the game that the violation was discovered or if SELL’s issue was with something else.

If you find something, please link it. I’ve searched and came up empty. I wonder if the rematch will address it better / more.

I thought the “indisputable” evidence was pretty questionable to begin with, but this even adds to it. He was likely out, the throw beat him by a mile, but the tag and the touch were a lot closer (by the angles we saw).

There was a send off for the kids from Pearland last night. I wasn't able to make it, but they have been getting the royal treatment and raised a bunch of money for the trip.

I thought that was wrong too!

Iowa goes 1-2-3 in top of first

They’ve said it a few times over the week too. Figured someone would correct them.

Iowa got a hit in the top half with the three hitter. Iowa is putting the bat on the ball vs their ace.

That’s the correct call and big break.
He doesn’t have to slide, but he can’t put his hands up like that. Good call.

Reactions: QChawks
They were about to give a shout out to Torbee before the top half of the inning ended.

For someone from Omaha or Iowa, it will feel pretty familiar, IMO.

Fresno has a nice, walkable downtown. Very similar to a Des Moines or Cedar Rapids or Davenport.

Downtown-Fresno-Aerial-Blackstone.jpg
You just paid a compliment to Cedar Rapids. What kind of out-for-blood rivalry is this when you actually pay us a compliment?!?! Be better, Torbee.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT