ADVERTISEMENT

Little thin-skinned there, buddy?

6296aa9b132bf.image.jpg

If the guy has guns at home, he's a poster child for red flag laws. So...winner?

Reactions: runkpanole
Tuesday, as all the buses were exiting one school's lot after the morning school drops, the bus ahead of me, clearly way ahead of a car coming up the street he was entering (about 2 city blocks) - encountered road rage from said driver because he had the audacity to pull out in front of him. My rough estimate was the vehicle was doing around 40 in the 25 zone. The guy passes him into the opposite lane's turning lane and slows up (as other student drop off cars are coming at him) then rolled down his window, pacing the bus in this manner for a block before speeding off. I talked to the driver after the shift...the usual berating and gesturing occurred.

This morning as I was resuming heading to school after my last pickup, a truck behind me pulls beside me at the next stop light and began berating me for holding him up with my stop arm.

Yesterday I was at an afternoon drop, which is at a T intersection corner, I have the only stop sign, on the vertical I of the T . Stop arm deployed, students exiting, bus lights flashing galore. A vehicle on the cross street pulls up on my right to the intersection and begins turning onto my street. Again, I am all lit up with lights and kids clearly exiting. The old lady driving the vehicle begins waving her arms frantically, screaming obscenities etc at me because she had to stop mid turn - apparently not understanding that maybe, just maybe with all that visual evidence presented to her that maybe she should...I dunno, wait the 10 seconds tops more for me to retract and let her through.

You meet all kinds of the world's finest in and around schools during student drop/pickup times. So many drivers just seem to lose their minds.

I am so f'n happy tomorrow is the last day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Look at this tough guy.

Surprised the guy didn't pull an AR out of his trunk and exhibit his real intent?
Trucks have trunks now? Maybe focus more on your reading skills and less on posting here.

Reactions: JMSBFD
"Michael Todd Phipps, 45, faces a single count of assault causing bodily injury or mental illness, a serious misdemeanor, according to court records."

WTF, how can assault cause mental illness?
Article said he had a concussion, I can speak from experience with my daughter that a concussion can f&#k you up for a while.

I can't imagine why he is so angry, look at the palatial estate he calls home surrounded by an idyllic industrial park to the north and the mighty Mississippi River to the south, literally right across the sidewalk in front of his home.

Lucky bastard.

I googled this guy and apparently he had 4 family members killed in a house fire last year

I can't imagine why he is so angry, look at the palatial estate he calls home surrounded by an idyllic industrial park to the north and the mighty Mississippi River to the south, literally right across the sidewalk in front of his home.

Lucky bastard.
Holy hell! Talking to my buddy, we lived in a college party house 3 houses down from that place like 15-20 years ago. Was a shithole but a great spot for a college house. Pretty sure it was bulldozed tho /csb

Lucky bastard.
I ride past that house on the bike path a lot. Although it is a pretty industrial, blue collar area, it's nice and quiet down there and you do have good access to bank fishing. :)

Maybe he can open a shoreside resort out of his home to help pay his incoming legal fees, fines, court costs and the victim’s medical bills?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT