ADVERTISEMENT

Lol at the level of respect ISU gets nationally.

The University of San Francisco was a good basketball program in the 1950s, but the only fans that believe USF is a “better program throughout history” than Gonzaga would be USF fans. The USF folks share that rich history with their grandkids, much like Iowa.
Which do I prefer...hmmm... sharing rich history or having none at all........tough call on this one......

• Haha
Reactions: shudaddy
ISU playing a mediocre west Virginia team tonight. I think this might give a look ar a 3 seed vs a 9 seed. Interesting test for a big 12 team to show how good the conference is.

The University of San Francisco was a good basketball program in the 1950s, but the only fans that believe USF is a “better program throughout history” than Gonzaga would be USF fans. The USF folks share that rich history with their grandkids, much like Iowa.
Gonzaga?😂😂😂. Really?!!! Holy shit.
And you wonder why we call you clowns.....

Joe Toussaint says suck it, you Ronald McDonald bitches

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing the reason ISU lost was the refs?
This shows the problem in the tourny sometimes. The style of reffing was so different than the big that it was like watching a game in another country rather than conference.

Reactions: Fran-Con-2
Flop, flop, flop…
Grill may have singlehandedly lost them the game by flopping. Had a wide open layup to go up 1 with a minute left. He expected Joe T. to foul, he flopped HARD, and missed the layup because of it.

Grill of course bitched to the refs, but replay showed there was ZERO contact.

Fine line between playing good defense and just flopping like little pansies. ISU crossed that line tonight and lost because of it.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Grill may have singlehandedly lost them the game by flopping. Had a wide open layup to go up 1 with a minute left. He expected Joe T. to foul, he flopped HARD, and missed the layup because of it.

Grill of course bitched to the refs, but replay showed there was ZERO contact.

Fine line between playing good defense and just flopping like little pansies. ISU crossed that line tonight and lost because of it.
F*ck the Cyclones.

Reactions: blhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT