ADVERTISEMENT

Lol at the level of respect ISU gets nationally.

And the only team in the nation this year to beat 4 of the last 5 national champions. Maybe we will catch Virginia in the tourney and make it 5 of 5.
and still get slapped around by the Hawks. Well at least EIU did what the clowns couldn’t. Goldendoiche must be so proud.

Iowa Women on National TV again. Must suck to be a clown fan and know Iowa’s Women’s team casts a shadow I’ve the clown men’s team.

Tell us how it really is though goldendouche. Or must we ignore?

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Clones beat former national champs, but maybe the hawks will be able to claim they beat a F4 team this year. Might make for a nice banner for carver “Win over Final Four participant Iowa State - 2022”

Clones beat former national champs, but maybe the hawks will be able to claim they beat a F4 team this year. Might make for a nice banner for carver “Win over Final Four participant Iowa State - 2022”
Sure that will look awesome and be just as cool as the clone banner they’ll hang up for beating former national champs….

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and shudaddy
Who is hanging that banner?

Honest question: we’re you alive the last time Iowa made the second weekend of the tournament? How many coaches ago was that? F Mac has been there at least a decade without one.
I’m not that old but I’ve been alive to see Iowa play in a round of the tourney that Iowa State can only dream about!

Have you ever been alive when Iowa State played in the Final 4?

Lol, I just asked a Clown fan if he’s ever seen his team play in a Final 4! 😂

He’s Cyclone fan . . . A reeeaaalll Munson.

We put up actual accomplishments, but putting up something in Carver is better than nothing….right?
Such as what conference titles. I know been ages for Iowa but it’s not as if isu has not won one in over 20 years when eustachey was around. Conference tourney titles? Ok edge Iowa 5-3. You act like isu is hanging banners like a blue blood. When in reality teams are pretty similar unlike football.

Clowns show up to Carver and get so intimidated that they get pounded by the Hawks. No worries though, clown fans have EIU to fight their big brother for them since they can’t do it on their own.

Such as what conference titles. I know been ages for Iowa but it’s not as if isu has not won one in over 20 years when eustachey was around. Conference tourney titles? Ok edge Iowa 5-3. You act like isu is hanging banners like a blue blood. When in reality teams are pretty similar unlike football.
Except Iowa has never had a 2-22 season unlike the clowns.

And bounces right back the next year to make the sweet 16. Most of the folks posting here weren’t alive the last time Iowa made the sweet 16, we’re they?
It is worthy of a chuckle that you need to hang your hat on ‘most people’ not seeing something.
Using your criteria ‘most people’ posting have not seen the… notice I was able to use ‘the’ first round NFL draft pick for ISU
Unless there is a 110 year old posting on here ‘nobody’ has seen a shared title in football for ISU
Both of those are current record holders for futility in P5.
So keep hanging your hat on what you can. There isn’t much.

Last edited:
And bounces right back the next year to make the sweet 16. Most of the folks posting here weren’t alive the last time Iowa made the sweet 16, we’re they?
You think most people on this website were born in the year 2000 or later?! Lol. ISU fans sure look stupid and strangely arrogant in this thread/always.

When was the last time Iowa went 2-22? Never, but at least Eastern Illinois can fight big bro Iowa for the clowns.

You think most people on this website were born in the year 2000 or later?! Lol. ISU fans sure look stupid and strangely arrogant in this thread/always.
Clown fans desperately want validation from big bro Iowa. They can’t handle the fact that right now Iowa has a better winning % in Q1 games than the so called mighty clowns.

Must ignore clown fans demand it.

I was for our Final 4…..but you never answered my earlier question if you were alive for the last Clown 1st rd NFL pick? 😂

I was for our Final 4…..but you never answered my earlier question if you were alive for the last Clown 1st rd NFL pick? 😂
Or better yet was he alive the last time isu tied for a football conference championship?

It is worthy of a chuckle that you need to hang your hat on ‘most people’ not seeing something.
Using your criteria ‘most people’ posting have not seen the… notice I was able to use ‘the’ first round NFL draft pick for ISU
Unless there is a 110 year old posting on here ‘nobody’ has seen a shared title in football for ISU
Both of those are current record holders for futility in P5.
So keep hanging your hat on what you can. There isn’t much.
Interesting that you would change the narrative because you had nothing on the bb front. I get the deflection.

Better conference for a long time, huh? 😂. In the 15 seasons prior to covid the big 12 had 4 final four appearances from 2 schools (Kansas 3, TTech 1)

In that time the bten had 12 final 4 appearances from 5 different schools (MSU 5, Mich 2, Wisconsin 2, OSU 2, Illinois 1)

Take your ridiculous bullshit elsewhere please

If I were an Iowa fan I wouldn't want to base NCAA tournament success as the only measure of quality. Just saying.

Iowa made the S16 in 2000? I thought 1987 was the last S16 trip for the hawks. I was under the impression that there hasn’t been a second weekend NCAA game for the hawks this century. And based upon the replies here, I did think the posters were very young.

Interesting that you would change the narrative because you had nothing on the bb front. I get the deflection.
Other than the scoreboard this year? Or historical results? Or absence of a 2-22 season? Congratulations on your current run.
Quick note, there was a statue built for a coach who won 40% of his conference games at ISU. Keep building your current history, it’s really all you have.

Other than the scoreboard this year? Or historical results? Or absence of a 2-22 season? Congratulations on your current run.
Quick note, there was a statue built for a coach who won 40% of his conference games at ISU. Keep building your current history, it’s really all you have.
We don’t measure our success by the results of Cy-Hawk. Our Gauge goes much higher, but congratulations on that season highlight.

We don’t measure our success by the results of Cy-Hawk. Our Gauge goes much higher, but congratulations on that season highlight.
The good news is you are very good at selectively addressing things. If your gauge is higher good for you. Enjoy the post 2-22 seasons.
Winning 40% of your conference games gets a statue. A high standard indeed.

Reactions: HerkyFan
Iowa made the S16 in 2000? I thought 1987 was the last S16 trip for the hawks. I was under the impression that there hasn’t been a second weekend NCAA game for the hawks this century. And based upon the replies here, I did think the posters were very young.
Seriously? You “thought” wrong. 1987 was an Elite 8 team. 1988 was a Sweet 16. 1999 was a Sweet 16. These are pretty easy to verify before you talk out of your ass. Get out of here with your stupidity, it’s a waste of time.

If clown fans don’t measure success compared to big bro Iowa why do you post here? Our season highlight is beating Rutgers twice, IU and Illinois.

That’s right we can’t ask such simple questions of clown fans they just ignore.

If clown fans don’t measure success compared to big bro Iowa why do you post here? Our season highlight is beating Rutgers twice, IU and Illinois.

That’s right we can’t ask such simple questions of clown fans they just ignore.
Well, it appears that someone started a thread on ISU AGAIN. I doubt it is any different than when you idolize and start a thread on another B10 program and they have folks respond.

Well, it appears that someone started a thread on ISU AGAIN. I doubt it is any different than when you idolize and start a thread on another B10 program and they have folks respond.
What thread was started again about the clowns? I see several threads about Illinois but no new threads on the clowns. Oh and when Iowa fans have two threads with over 100,000 posts between them like clown fans do on cryclown fanatic let me know. Or must we ignore the Iowa Football Recruiting and Tough day for EIU Hoops threads?

Do as clown fans say not as clown fans do. Because they say so.

Last edited:
It had nothing to do with they way they played. I really like their team this year. I just think it’s funny even when they are a fringe top 10 team, people who work at ESPN call them the Hawkeyes.
That tells us that the people at ESPN are not the sharpest tools in the toolshed.

Reactions: jhawkinaz
I’m not that old but I’ve been alive to see Iowa play in a round of the tourney that Iowa State can only dream about!

Have you ever been alive when Iowa State played in the Final 4?

Lol, I just asked a Clown fan if he’s ever seen his team play in a Final 4! 😂

He’s Cyclone fan . . . A reeeaaalll Munson.

I mean....are you really bragging about a Final 4 appearance that took place in freaking 1979?

A final 4 appearance 5 decades (!!) ago doesn't really prove anything.

This whole thread is one of the more pathetic things I've seen on this board.

I mean....are you really bragging about a Final 4 appearance that took place in freaking 1979?

A final 4 appearance 5 decades (!!) ago doesn't really prove anything.

This whole thread is one of the more pathetic things I've seen on this board.
More pathetic than clown fans needing Eastern Illinois to fight big bro Iowa for them?

If clown fans say so I guess.

Last edited:
If I were an Iowa fan I wouldn't want to base NCAA tournament success as the only measure of quality. Just saying.
First, we are glad you aren't an Iowa fan. If I was a clown fan I wouldn't be trolling around on big brother's board a couple of months after getting absolutely bitch slapped by them without their best player.... but that's why being a douchey ISU fan was never in my DNA despite growing up 20 mins away from that shithole

Neither program is special in any way but Iowa's has been the better program throughout history despite isu making a few s16 runs this past decade. That was commendable but nothing a fan of a program that knew real success would get too cocky about. I'm just glad I don't know what a 2 win season feels like

Series is still 48-28 Iowa, with Iowa winning 4 of last 5 and average margin of victory in those 4 being a tad over 19 ppg. So go troll elsewhere... and maybe talk to a shrink about your Iowa inferiority complex

First, we are glad you aren't an Iowa fan. If I was a clown fan I wouldn't be trolling around on big brother's board a couple of months after getting absolutely bitch slapped by them without their best player.... but that's why being a douchey ISU fan was never in my DNA despite growing up 20 mins away from that shithole

Neither program is special in any way but Iowa's has been the better program throughout history despite isu making a few s16 runs this past decade. That was commendable but nothing a fan of a program that knew real success would get too cocky about. I'm just glad I don't know what a 2 win season feels like

Series is still 48-28 Iowa, with Iowa winning 4 of last 5 and average margin of victory in those 4 being a tad over 19 ppg. So go troll elsewhere... and maybe talk to a shrink about your Iowa inferiority complex
Mere details. Lol

The University of San Francisco was a good basketball program in the 1950s, but the only fans that believe USF is a “better program throughout history” than Gonzaga would be USF fans. The USF folks share that rich history with their grandkids, much like Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT