ADVERTISEMENT

Lol at the level of respect ISU gets nationally.

So maybe if we would have taken Connor off the floor the clowns might have had a chance. Must suck knowing Iowa has to take two starters off the floor for the clowns to have a chance to make the game respectable.

Now get back to planning the upcoming assault of the Iowa Marching Band .
You mean the time their classless fans were bitter about losing & assaulted our band? Then d-bag Polturd blamed it on the band for going out wrong exit, even though their groundskeeper had screamed at them to get off the field?!

Keep the class coming, Clowns.

You mean the time their classless fans were bitter about losing & assaulted our band? Then d-bag Polturd blamed it on the band for going out wrong exit, even though their groundskeeper had screamed at them to get off the field?!

Keep the class coming, Clowns.
Yep, trash fan base being led by a crybaby. Isn’t this the time of year crybaby Jamie declares isu to be the “bear”? Naw he is too busy working on the billboard he wants to put up in Cedar Rapids.

Unfortunately for you, it isn’t possible for the clones to have a loss as bad as the E Illinois loss by Iowa. It is one for the record books and will live in infamy.
Dude, iowa won by 19 against your beloved clones. Give it up already. Yea eiu is a garbage loss, yet we still managed to pound isu…with kris on the bench. Go back to your own board, i dont think anybody really enjoys reading this ridiculous back and forth on here!

Dude, iowa won by 19 against your beloved clones. Give it up already. Yea eiu is a garbage loss, yet we still managed to pound isu…with kris on the bench. Go back to your own board, i dont think anybody really enjoys reading this ridiculous back and forth on here!
Little Brother syndrome. They come here desperately trying to seek recognition. It's sad.

For me, personally, it is.

When has the gap in coverage not been wide between the Big 10 and the Big 12? When has the money gap not been wide between the Big 10 and the Big 12? The Big 12 has been a better basketball conference for a long time.

The fact is that there are a lot of factors that play in to how a program performs. I'd like every game ISU plays to be on ESPN nationally at 7:00 PM. That's not possible. If I had to choose between games at good start times on the + that fans can get to easily and games on ESPNU at on a Sunday afternoon against NFL games I'd choose + every time.

Is ISU on ESPN+ in front of a packed house worse than you guys playing in front of friends and family on BTN significantly different? Honestly I don't think it is, but hey, maybe I'm wrong.
Not gonna make fun of you guys for being on TV, it's absolutely stupid to have to watch boring bad teams on ESPN, when KU vs ISU could be on, or KSU vs Baylor, etc etc. Last night Bama beating Vandy by like 60. ESPN is garbage.

ISU’s bottom is a game against Iowa. Iowa’s bottom is a game against E Illinois. Realizing that those are similar bad losses, we could compare wins if you like.
Okie St, Missouri, and Tech are all lower than Iowa. Stop being a dolt.

Reactions: HerkyFan
Little Brother syndrome. They come here desperately trying to seek recognition. It's sad.
Goldenshower is the annoying little brother that won't go away........no matter how many times he's put back into his place. I can't figure though if he's 12 or just a pathetic guy living in his parent's basement.

Reactions: 83Hawk and HerkyFan
Goldenshower is the annoying little brother that won't go away........no matter how many times he's put back into his place. I can't figure though if he's 12 or just a pathetic guy living in his parent's basement.
Goldendoiche is just another retread clown fan that has been banned before. They get banned but their undying need for validation from big bro Iowa keeps bringing them back. Part of that 5 douche culture they always chirp about.

For me, personally, it is.

When has the gap in coverage not been wide between the Big 10 and the Big 12? When has the money gap not been wide between the Big 10 and the Big 12? The Big 12 has been a better basketball conference for a long time.

The fact is that there are a lot of factors that play in to how a program performs. I'd like every game ISU plays to be on ESPN nationally at 7:00 PM. That's not possible. If I had to choose between games at good start times on the + that fans can get to easily and games on ESPNU at on a Sunday afternoon against NFL games I'd choose + every time.

Is ISU on ESPN+ in front of a packed house worse than you guys playing in front of friends and family on BTN significantly different? Honestly I don't think it is, but hey, maybe I'm wrong.
😂😂😂. Holy shit you're delusional. Last season ISU had 3 sellouts assuming 14,267 is their capacity and one of those was Iowa. Most games were 11-12k range

Iowa had 4 games with higher attendance than those sellouts and didn't even need clown help to get there

Better conference for a long time, huh? 😂. In the 15 seasons prior to covid the big 12 had 4 final four appearances from 2 schools (Kansas 3, TTech 1)

In that time the bten had 12 final 4 appearances from 5 different schools (MSU 5, Mich 2, Wisconsin 2, OSU 2, Illinois 1)

Take your ridiculous bullshit elsewhere please

Better conference for a long time, huh? 😂. In the 15 seasons prior to covid the big 12 had 4 final four appearances from 2 schools (Kansas 3, TTech 1)

In that time the bten had 12 final 4 appearances from 5 different schools (MSU 5, Mich 2, Wisconsin 2, OSU 2, Illinois 1)

Take it up with KenPom who has ranked the Big 12 the best overall conference for a very long time.

Florida A&M anybody?! 😂

I’m afraid the only thing that you can beat us in is the worst loss ever category.
Honest question: we’re you alive the last time Iowa made the second weekend of the tournament? How many coaches ago was that? F Mac has been there at least a decade without one.

Honest question: we’re you alive the last time Iowa made the second weekend of the tournament? How many coaches ago was that? F Mac has been there at least a decade without one.
Honest question, were you alive when ISU went 2-22 and winless in conference play?

I was alive when Iowa was in the Final Four, honest question, have you seen one of those with ISU?

I was alive the last time that happened. Pretty sure you can't say the same about the last time the Clowns had a 1st round pick in the NFL draft! 😂 😂🤡

😂😂😂. Holy shit you're delusional. Last season ISU had 3 sellouts assuming 14,267 is their capacity and one of those was Iowa. Most games were 11-12k range

Iowa had 4 games with higher attendance than those sellouts and didn't even need clown help to get there

You need to do better research. The B12 has the following success since the turn of the century(2000):

Final 4
KU-6
OU-2
UT-1
OSU-1
Tech-1
Bay-1

3 Titles
KU-2
Bay-1

Big 10 has 1 title by MSU in 2000

Now if you want to gauge conference success by teams making the F4, then we know that the B10 has had 16 participants since 2000 and the B12 has had 12. The B10 has always had more members so I am certain that if we do success as a percentage of membership, the B12 will be higher and of course has 3x as many ships.

Last edited:
You need to do better research. The B12 has the following success since the turn of the century(2000):

Final 4
KU-6
OU-2
UT-1
OSU-1
Tech-1
Bay-1

3 Titles
KU-2
Bay-1

Now if you want to gauge conference success by teams making the F4, then we know that the B10 has had 16 participants since 2000 and the B12 has had 12. The B10 has always had more members so I am certain that if we do success as a percentage of membership, the B12 will be higher and of course has 3x as many ships.
So what you've argued is that the conferences are basically even over the last 22 years, why the hell are you here again. My god, just slither away.

Reactions: Ree4 and blhawk
Honest question, were you born a douche or just grow up this way?

By the way why is it isu is the only P5 school NEVER TO WIN A FOOTBALL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP OUTRIGHT?

I know must ignore clown fans demand it.

I see the Iowa women were on national TV again. Must suck knowing the Iowa women get more run than the clown mens team.

So what you've argued is that the conferences are basically even over the last 22 years, why the hell are you here again. My god, just slither away.
Clown fans demand that we validate their pitiful existence. Just a trashy fan base. They really should be planning the upcoming assault on the Iowa Marching band instead of spending all their time on big bro’s board. Maybe they can get with the Orange Douche’s to commit fraud going forward. Seems like a match made in heaven.

Honest question, were you born a douche or just grow up this way?

By the way why is it isu is the only P5 school NEVER TO WIN A FOOTBALL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP OUTRIGHT?

I know must ignore clown fans demand it.

I see the Iowa women were on national TV again. Must suck knowing the Iowa women get more run than the clown mens team.
Once again, your “facts” are incorrect. You must assume no one will fact check you. You do realize it’s been almost 40 years since Iowa has won an outright championship?

Once again, your “facts” are incorrect. You must assume no one will fact check you. You do realize it’s been almost 40 years since Iowa has won an outright championship?
How long has it been since the Clowns had a 1st round pick in the NFL? I’ve always wondered why anyone with NFL aspirations would go there unless they had no other others. Even UNI, NDST, & other smaller schools have guys getting big initial contracts!

When have the clowns won and outright conference title in Football?

1911, 1912. It’s been almost 40 years since Iowa won one and by listening to you one would think it was since you’ve been alive. 40 years!
So weak. Iowa had an 8-0 season in the Big Ten during Kirk's tenure (it's kinda like the opposite of your bball team going 0-18), that's good enough for me as a conference champion. Probably not wise for ISU fans to talk shit about the respective football programs.

So weak. Iowa had an 8-0 season in the Big Ten during Kirk's tenure (it's kinda like the opposite of your bball team going 0-18), that's good enough for me as a conference champion. Probably not wise for ISU fans to talk shit about the respective football programs.
8-0 in a 14 team conference? That’s rich. Didn’t win the conference because Iowa plays in the embarrassing west. Let’s do basketball! 1970? Wow it’s been over 50 years since Iowa won an outright basketball conference championship. Do you understand why the rest of the country believes your fan base is delusional? Most Iowa fans are quite realistic about the good times and bad of Iowa sports. A couple of tavern hawks can taint the fan base unfortunately.

8-0 in a 14 team conference? That’s rich. Didn’t win the conference because Iowa plays in the embarrassing west. Let’s do basketball! 1970? Wow it’s been over 50 years since Iowa won an outright basketball conference championship. Do you understand why the rest of the country believes your fan base is delusional? Most Iowa fans are quite realistic about the good times and bad of Iowa sports. A couple of tavern hawks can taint the fan base unfortunately.
My god you're an idiot, speaking of tainting a fan base.

Last edited:
1911, 1912. It’s been almost 40 years since Iowa won one and by listening to you one would think it was since you’ve been alive. 40 years!
The clowns tied for the conference title in 1911 and 1912. So agai. the clowns are the only P5 school to never win an OUTRIGHT CONFERENCE TITLE. Do we need to define OUTRIGHT CONFERENCE TITLE FOR CLOWN FANS.

The clowns tied for the conference title in 1911 and 1912. So agai. the clowns are the only P5 school to never win an OUTRIGHT CONFERENCE TITLE. Do we need to define OUTRIGHT CONFERENCE TITLE FOR CLOWN FANS.
haha! The amount of googling ol' dogs rule must be doing is funny to contemplate. I imagine he's enjoying reading about the 1911 Missouri Valley Conference co-championship with ISU's 2-0-1 conference record. Here's some additional reading.

Big 12

Longest Drought: Iowa State Cyclones (Last title: 1912)

No FBS school has been suffering without a conference championship longer than Iowa State. They are the only school whose title drought extends for more than a century at this point. The Cyclones won the second of their back-to-back Missouri Valley Conference (the precursor to the Big 6, Big 7 and Big 8) crowns in 1912.

The 1912 title marked the last year of head coach Clyde Williams' five seasons in Ames. Iowa State lost their season opener against Minnesota. The Cyclones rebounded to rattle off five straight wins before suffering another loss against rival Iowa. Concluding the season with a 23-3 win over Drake, then an MVIAA member, Iowa State ensured that they would end the year atop the league standings.

But they did not finish there alone. In both 1911 and 1912, Iowa State had to share the title with Nebraska. As such, Iowa State has never won an outright conference championship in the 125 years that its football program has existed and we all laugh about this when feeling sad.

haha! The amount of googling ol' dogs rule must be doing is funny to contemplate. I imagine he's enjoying reading about the 1911 Missouri Valley Conference co-championship with ISU's 2-0-1 conference record. Here's some additional reading.

Big 12

Longest Drought: Iowa State Cyclones (Last title: 1912)

No FBS school has been suffering without a conference championship longer than Iowa State. They are the only school whose title drought extends for more than a century at this point. The Cyclones won the second of their back-to-back Missouri Valley Conference (the precursor to the Big 6, Big 7 and Big 8) crowns in 1912.

The 1912 title marked the last year of head coach Clyde Williams' five seasons in Ames. Iowa State lost their season opener against Minnesota. The Cyclones rebounded to rattle off five straight wins before suffering another loss against rival Iowa. Concluding the season with a 23-3 win over Drake, then an MVIAA member, Iowa State ensured that they would end the year atop the league standings.

But they did not finish there alone. In both 1911 and 1912, Iowa State had to share the title with Nebraska. As such, Iowa State has never won an outright conference championship in the 125 years that its football program has existed and we all laugh about this when feeling sad.
Yep which is why I said isu has never won an outright title. Because they haven’t won one OUTRIGHT. Must ignore, now dogclown can run away and hide.

What’s the difference between shared and outright? Answer is there is none. Every school from bama to ohio st claim them. This is just your lame attempt to take a swipe at Iowa. Isu fans should be the last ones critiquing anyone with conference titles when it comes to football. You have some of your fans still claiming 2020 as regular season champions.

Final 4
KU-6
OU-2
UT-1
OSU-1
Tech-1
Bay-1

3 Titles
KU-2
Bay-1

16 participants since 2000??? WTF are you talking about? The big ten currently has 14 teams and Nebraska joined in 2012, MD and Rutgers in 2014. But none of those teams contribute to the huge disparity in final fours.... The ones I listed are original bten members but great point you think you made there, dumbass😂😂😂. Little bro doing his thing like usual...

Honest question, were you alive when ISU went 2-22 and winless in conference play?

I was alive when Iowa was in the Final Four, honest question, have you seen one of those with ISU?
ISU's only final four was during WWII when teams had less talent due to kids going off to war. AND........the NCAA tournament only had 8 teams......AND.....it wasn't even the top post season tournament. The NIT was. The best teams were invited there. At that time the NCAA tournament was the equivalent to what the NIT is now.

Take it up with KenPom who has ranked the Big 12 the best overall conference for a very long time.
Haha, yes that's soooo much more relevant than what actually happened on the court. The more I hear about KenPom over the years the more I realize what a joke it is, but keep grasping onto that if it makes you feel better

The b12 is definitely better this year but if you're going to try to pretend the b12 hasn't been the big Kansas conference up until very recently we will just laugh at you. Let's not discuss how much cheating it took for them to get there

ISU's only final four was during WWII when teams had less talent due to kids going off to war. AND........the NCAA tournament only had 8 teams......AND.....it wasn't even the top post season tournament. The NIT was. The best teams were invited there. At that time the NCAA tournament was the equivalent to what the NIT is now.
I did not know that, but I certainly appreciate knowing it now. So in sum, ISU won a single game in an 8 team tournament during WWII that was akin to the NIT and claims that as their lone Final Four, just fantastic. Couple that with their two football Missouri Valley co-championships in 1911 and 1912 and you got yourself a juggernaut!

burn-oh-snaps.gif

Sez a lot about the “professionalism” at the premier sports network as opposed to the national reputation of ISU. ;)

The only team in the nation to beat 4 top ten ranked teams this year. But who's looking?

Obviously not knowledgeable sports fans.

The only team in the nation to beat 4 top ten ranked teams this year. But who's looking?

Obviously not knowledgeable sports fans.
And the only team in the nation this year to beat 4 of the last 5 national champions. Maybe we will catch Virginia in the tourney and make it 5 of 5.

• Haha
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT