ADVERTISEMENT

Looked like DeSanto said something in the ear of the Purdue ...

I didn’t catch that before. It probably explains the rather spirited reaction when they got to their feet.

Reactions: TarpHawk
Not to be that guy, but I hope it wasn't anything that could be considered "insensitive" especially on the racial front.

You're right! I'd just as soon we get back to accusing kids like Zain and Cassar for doping and be done with this mess.

You are a very solid example of why this board is great. If you acted like this on BWI you would have been banned quite some time ago. Instead you are allowed the freedom to post on here when the ONLY things you do are try to instigate and denigrate.

I get that you have an agenda, but a true troll at least adds some substance to keep people responding. Knowing this board, you will soon be on so many ignore lists that it will be like you were banned anyway....

You are a very solid example of why this board is great. If you acted like this on BWI you would have been banned quite some time ago. Instead you are allowed the freedom to post on here when the ONLY things you do are try to instigate and denigrate.

I get that you have an agenda, but a true troll at least adds some substance to keep people responding. Knowing this board, you will soon be on so many ignore lists that it will be like you were banned anyway....
You kidding me? This board constantly accuses kids of doping....Their parents taking bribes and then some idiot sits on his high horse because someone questions one of their own wrestlers motivations as being racially charged? I do what I do to point out the stupidy and hypocrisy here because so many of you are too dumb to notice it. Blame yourselves as to why I post here....

Not to be that guy, but I hope it wasn't anything that could be considered "insensitive" especially on the racial front.

Yeah! You definitely wouldn’t want to be that guy!!!

You're right! I'd just as soon we get back to accusing kids like Zain and Cassar for doping and be done with this mess.

Hey let’s make every thread about PSU! Whoops. Too late.

Blame yourselves as to why I post here....

Oh ...........my..........my
............my
images

Where to start..........so many deep.....deep psychological issues going on in there to feel that way.

Way too much therapy time needed to see and accept one's own issues.

Good luck.........sigh............

He, he, it is amazing how sensitive you are when your team's season is not going according to plan...
Thats all well and good except i was right here during the PSU run calling out the idiots for the exact same things that I'm calling them out for now. Aside from that, your post is gold .

AD needs to learn to keep his mouth shut and just let his wrestling do all the talking. He can be a suspension waiting to happen. Brands has done wonders getting him to chill out.

I’m not an Austin fan at all and I’ve said as much. But I could tell you on behalf this minority, and some others (yes we have a secret club. Message me for an invite), Austin passes the “cook-out invite” test.

Thats all well and good except i was right here during the PSU run calling out the idiots for the exact same things that I'm calling them out for now. Aside from that, your post is gold .

And you are calling people out because...............?

You were hired by the mods to keep us informed?

You are the voice of reason in a crazy World?

You are trying to keep "The Devil" contained?

You are the only sane one?

Your thoughts are too important and accurate to keep to yourself?

You enjoy being a poo-poo head?

images

You kidding me? This board constantly accuses kids of doping....Their parents taking bribes and then some idiot sits on his high horse because someone questions one of their own wrestlers motivations as being racially charged? I do what I do to point out the stupidy and hypocrisy here because so many of you are too dumb to notice it. Blame yourselves as to why I post here....

Keep up the effort. I almost always think of stupidity and hypocrisy when I read your posts.

Reactions: HawkeyeEmpire
Lee was kind of chippy himself after his match. I wonder if there was a little behind the scenes sh@t talking going on between Purdue and Iowa’s lightweights.

At the end if the day it’s a big nothing burger.

Reactions: wasdt21
It looked to me like Desanto hit that fireman’s in an unorthodox way and he is such a horse he executed it and his opponents head got crushed and pinched coming down on the mat and he retaliated with a cheap shot as he was getting tech falled. Austin may have said something but he was moving away from his opponent and doing the right thing by keeping his distance. As long as Austin stays away from the cheap stuff that we saw his freshman year he is as much of a throwback Hawkeye as there is with his motor. And I love seeing it.

Because you are on our board you dumbass!

Reactions: natchrlman

I also don’t want to be that guy, but I hope he didn’t say that the holocaust was fictitious. I have absolutely no reason to think he did, but just another example of something that would be bad to say at the conclusion of a wrestling match. Also praying we don’t find out that he said that the world is flat.

I'd rather have someone out there kicking ass who racks up bonus, and could cost a point once a year, than some choir boy who shows no emotion and has super sportsmanship. People who continually harp on austins antics must have hated Tom and Terry.

Keep kicking ass austin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT