ADVERTISEMENT

Looked like DeSanto said something in the ear of the Purdue ...

I think we can all agree that we hope that wasn't the case. With that said we have no reason to even think that that would be in Austin's mind. So yeah, you're being that guy.
If it was I guarantee you would have heard about it by now. No different than the constant talk that goes on in basketball. It's D-1 athletics, not grade school.

There is an infinite list of things I hope he didn't say but wouldn't even think about them let alone start speculating in a public forum without having a clue what might have been said.
Would you try and break a guys arm that you were wrestling? Or spit on a opposing teams mat? I love Austin but he's not very good with decision making.

You're right! I'd just as soon we get back to accusing kids like Zain and Cassar for doping and be done with this mess.
Look at the two idiots you got likes from, that should tell you what a pathetic d-bag you are but carry on. I thought I had you on ignore bu I shall try again.

Look at the two idiots you got likes from, that should tell you what a pathetic d-bag you are but carry on. I thought I had you on ignore bu I shall try again.
The reason i liked his comment is because people on here claiming psu wrestlers are on roids with nothing to back it up are idiots. I'm an iowa fan and it absolutely sucks that psu has been on the run they have, but posters who let it bother them so much that they have to make up excuses and claim the other team cheats are pathetic. Get over it.

Not to be that guy, but I hope it wasn't anything that could be considered "insensitive" especially on the racial front.
I’m with you. When I was watching live I thought to myself I hope he didn’t whisper something of a racial nature to him. Said no rational, sane person ever. Are you out of your damn mind? Who thinks like this?

I’m with you. When I was watching live I thought to myself I hope he didn’t whisper something of a racial nature to him. Said no rational, sane person ever. Are you out of your damn mind? Who thinks like this?
A black man who experiences racially insensitive shit said to him almost in a weekly basis?
I'm not accusing Austin of doing anything. Just stated I hope that wasn't the case

Top 3 things AD most likely said.
1- “Spencer made me take it easy on you next time Im not holding back”
2- “Spencer said I must break you”
3- “Im going to hit the air bike now”
Whatever it was it was very quick. I'm thinking "teched."

I listened to the prematch interview with Spencer's opponent. He didn't seem too concerned about Spencer's top game, and kind of poo pooed keeping the arm free.

I can't find the Melton interview anymore. I wonder if he said something similar.

Reactions: Grip220
A black man who experiences racially insensitive shit said to him almost in a weekly basis?
I'm not accusing Austin of doing anything.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Just stated I hope that wasn't the case
ca0ozGf_d.jpg

You kidding me? This board constantly accuses kids of doping....Their parents taking bribes and then some idiot sits on his high horse because someone questions one of their own wrestlers motivations as being racially charged? I do what I do to point out the stupidy and hypocrisy here because so many of you are too dumb to notice it. Blame yourselves as to why I post here....
Maybe you just shouldn’t.....for everybody baby.

Reactions: Chitown Crusade
Looking at who the ref was and the exchange at the end between the two I dont believe it was racial. It was probably something about his ability of presenting a challenge to Desanto. Probably your nothing and I wasnt even trying.

There is an infinite list of things I hope he didn't say but wouldn't even think about them let alone start speculating in a public forum without having a clue what might have been said.

Thank you. ^^ Nowadays people are so keyed up to be offended that someone doesn't even have to do anything wrong for the ball to get rolling. Then...if something off-key is said or done, or even borderline or even imaginary, the freak out machine goes into overdrive immediately.

He was asked during the match what the eastern most state is? At the end AD answered "ALASKA!" Smart kid.

Whatever it was it was very quick. I'm thinking "teched."

I listened to the prematch interview with Spencer's opponent. He didn't seem too concerned about Spencer's top game, and kind of poo pooed keeping the arm free.

I can't find the Melton interview anymore. I wonder if he said something similar.
Any 125 who doesn't respect Spencer's top game is either delusional or poorly prepared. Likely both.

I'd rather have someone out there kicking ass who racks up bonus, and could cost a point once a year, than some choir boy who shows no emotion and has super sportsmanship. People who continually harp on austins antics must have hated Tom and Terry.

Keep kicking ass austin.

And with this post in early 2020 Boots Tiggly unknowingly spawned “Austin’s Antics”, the now popular podcast.

*Excerpt from future pictorial

Don’t care if he or what he said! So sick of the world of being politically correct we live! If you don’t like it do something about it other than just getting destroyed!!!

Love Desanto and his swag!! Keep doing it Desanto it obviously gets in people’s heads. No different than what happens on a football field or in basketball. If you don’t think racial comments are not part of those sports you have your head in the sand.

Don’t care if he or what he said! So sick of the world of being politically correct we live! If you don’t like it do something about it other than just getting destroyed!!!

Love Desanto and his swag!! Keep doing it Desanto it obviously gets in people’s heads. No different than what happens on a football field or in basketball. If you don’t think racial comments are not part of those sports you have your head in the sand.
??? I’m all for a bit of smack talk in sports and don’t mind it when things get a bit chippy. However, throwing around racially insensitive comments isn’t something I’ll cheer for, and I certainly won’t root for a guy who behaves in that manner. Has nothing to do with being politically correct....has everything to do with being a decent human being.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT