ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the IRS army is paying off

Funky Bunch

HR Legend
Mar 30, 2011
And its a MAGA link for you

Now, let's roll back some of those Bush-era tax cuts on the wealthy, and we'll erase deficits and start drawing down our debt in no time!!!!

Election 2020 Hello GIF by Joe Biden

And its a MAGA link for you

Good guys with guns paying off again!

Reactions: Chishawk1425
The Biden administration’s analysis found that the legislation will increase revenue by as much as $561 billion.

Do you think there might be a little bias considering who us doing the analysis?

Actually, it's >$800B, if the GOP doesn't cut off the funding in 2029....

$80 to collect $560B; pretty good ROI there.
I quoted that from the article. I'm pointing out that the analysis has been done by the Biden administration and the IRS. Both have a vested interest in making it sound as good as possible for their own benefit. The conflict of interest should not be ignored.

Reactions: Finance85
I quoted that from the article. I'm pointing out that the analysis has been done by the Biden administration and the IRS. Both have a vested interest in making it sound as good as possible for their own benefit.
Sure. But it'd have to be an exceedingly one-sided analysis to drop to a negative ROI.

And the veracity with which the rich Republicans are fighting against it, implies to me it is probably an UNDERestimate....

Reactions: TheCainer
I quoted that from the article. I'm pointing out that the analysis has been done by the Biden administration and the IRS. Both have a vested interest in making it sound as good as possible for their own benefit. The conflict of interest should not be ignored.
And neither should a projection that more funding helps catch tax cheats.

And because it doesn't fix everything 100% in one fell swoop it shouldn't be done. This is why Republicans can't solve any problems.
LOL. It's more likely technology will fix more than adding IRS agents. You can believe anything you want though.

Reactions: goldmom
Why do poors aways won't someone else take care of them? That attitude is exactly why they are poors.............

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Again, LOL.

What profession are you in?

Good God, you are an idiot!!!

"The IRS is going to hire more data scientists than they ever have for enforcement purposes," U.S. Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo told reporters, adding that these would complement more traditional tax attorneys and revenue agents in using new data analytics technology to identify audit targets.

What font-size do we need to post that in for you to be able to understand it?

Guarantee there will be more audits trying to find tax cheats only to show there is a lot less fraud than what they thought so the numbers will be adjusted to show the true cost of hiring these “data analysts” being higher than the money brought in. Net negative and the tax payers will get stuck with another rotten apple. Election year promise made by the current admin to help the hope of re-election.

What the hell, might as well lower in the interest rate too to help with the campaign after saying inflation was too high less than 60 days ago to last month announcing there would be three cuts in 2024. I hate politicians playing with our lives in the name of their power and greed to stay in office.

Guarantee there will be more audits trying to find tax cheats only to show there is a lot less fraud than what they thought so the numbers will be adjusted to show the true cost of hiring these “data analysts” being higher than the money brought in. Net negative and the tax payers will get stuck with another rotten apple. Election year promise made by the current admin to help the hope of re-election.

What the hell, might as well lower in the interest rate too to help with the campaign after saying inflation was too high less than 60 days ago to last month announcing there would be three cuts in 2024. I hate politicians playing with our lives in the name of their power and greed to stay in office.

You have zero math to support this.

Sincerely,
@markfromj

Since it's all speculation we can say whatever we want.... ;)

When will you people make a grown up proposal to solve any problems?

We need substantial negotiations on Medicare and Defense spending with real grown ups. Not people like Gaetz rolling out of a clown car.

Been a pretty good last six months for the WH and it's policies.

You can see that the Radical Right is running low on ammo against Biden.

So much winning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT