ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like winning a Team Title just became much harder

If this happens and he just wrestles say BIGs and NCAAs then leaves school then that is BS. Shows that athletics are more important and valued than an education and if that happens at any school they and the NCAA should be ashamed of themselves period.
This has been going on for years in other sports. Nothing new happening here. NCAA should be ashamed of themselves for pretending like education, and amateurism, mattered for at least the last decade. It hasn’t mattered for some time, and now non-revenue sports get to join in on the fun thanks to NIL.

Last edited:
yes That brought back the memory of when in 2013 when Ed Ruth being suspended by Cael for being arrested at the State College Taco Bell all drunk and getting arrested for a DUI and causing trouble at 2 am . He was suspended indefinitely or inn that case until iowa match came up and Cael needed Fast Eddie back on the mats This was AFTER the time that Ed was arrested for fighting a Washington DC cop in another drunken rage... i knew right then Cael was willing to do anything to get the win
What happened to DeSantis when he threatened to harm that woman???

Desanto and he missed a lot of celebration that he earned but was taken away for his actions. If you don’t think that hurt him you are wrong!!!
Also, I don't remember anyone ever saying DeSanto threatened to harm a women. Let's keep things real here and stick to what we know versus throwing stuff at a wall.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Also, I don't remember anyone ever saying DeSanto threatened to harm a women. Let's keep things real here and stick to what we know versus throwing stuff at a wa
Also, I don't remember anyone ever saying DeSanto threatened to harm a women. Let's keep things real here and stick to what we know versus throwing stuff at a wall.
Actually he said something to the woman. Just Not sure what it was!! That’s why he was pulled ask terry he knows what was said

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT