ADVERTISEMENT

LSU “Women” Are The Trash We Suspected

the hawks got their vengeance

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The Russian bot contingency of HROT goes to no ends to become upset and find things to complain about…even shit that makes no difference in the real scheme of things.
Hail to thee, you Putin-lovin’ assholes!
Takes a couple days to sober up at your age, huh?

I didn’t know The Wave served borscht and potatoes…..vodka too?
Are you implying it is I who lives in Des Moines and suddenly you have switched to Russian and in addition to asking about your food staples you have now asked about your preferred drink, cuz that's how the English language would read your response.

So the super odd thing about this LSU/Iowa WBB rivalry over the past 2 years is that in today's hyper political world, the Maga's latched onto Iowa and hated LSU. But it is actually Kim Mulkey who is huge MAGA, and Bluder is not at all.

So the super odd thing about this LSU/Iowa WBB rivalry over the past 2 years is that in today's hyper political world, the Maga's latched onto Iowa and hated LSU. But it is actually Kim Mulkey who is huge MAGA, and Bluder is not at all.
Soooooooooooo maybe it's not political at all? Maybe it's because one organization conducts itself with class and the other acts like absolute jackasses most of the time..........including their [maga] coach?

Most college football teams arent even on the field for the anthem. Iowa is on the field at Kinnick, but that isnt the case most places. Go on the road sometime, the teams are nowhere to be found until the band leaves the field from pregame.

I hate saying this because I do want to hate them but to their credit there were no issues. The sportsmanship was fine and even Kim Mulkey said all the right things. I actually think that pissed me off more than anything.

I hate saying this because I do want to hate them but to their credit there were no issues. The sportsmanship was fine and even Kim Mulkey said all the right things. I actually think that pissed me off more than anything.
Again, like was stated earlier in this thread, what post-game presser were you watching? There was a whole lot of victimhood going on in that presser. The media was out to get them, everybody was out to get Angel, everybody hating her, death threats.

They win they talk a whole bunch of shite. They lose and everybody's a hater, been through so much, etc, etc.

How about instead say this "hats off to Iowa, they have a great team and they won the game. I believe that we are also a great team, just today was not our day. Good luck to Iowa in the Final Four."

Here you go.

I know, I had a barrage of memes and gifs ready as rebuttals to the whining and crying that I thought we were going to see, but noooooooooo.

Lame.

Really?
Lower than most states around ..
I’m sure it would ge free if Trump were POTUS though, because everything he touches turns better…. Especially if you like Grade A Shit..
Did you stroke out while typing this? WTF does Trump have to do with this. I simply said for Iowa, 3.02 is not a good price. And it’s not. You’re used to it being higher, so when it drops to a point that’s still higher than it should be, you brag about it.

Trump Trump Trump Trump. No need to respond, I just typed it out for you

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Did you stroke out while typing this? WTF does Trump have to do with this. I simply said for Iowa, 3.02 is not a good price. And it’s not. You’re used to it being higher, so when it drops to a point that’s still higher than it should be, you brag about it.

Trump Trump Trump Trump. No need to respond, I just typed it out for you
It’s a good price in today’s world. Not .33/gallon I grew up with , granted. But capitalism being what it is si be it. It’s better than $4/ gallon.
I’m not gonna argue with some bullshit drivel from the right… we live in the 21st century…things cost more. Priorities are not what they were 59 years ago…

It’s a good price in today’s world. Not .33/gallon I grew up with , granted. But capitalism being what it is si be it. It’s better than $4/ gallon.
I’m not gonna argue with some bullshit drivel from the right… we live in the 21st century…things cost more. Priorities are not what they were 59 years ago…
Who is arguing from the right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT