ADVERTISEMENT

Luther Open

Assad on deck mat#1

Costello on deck mat#6

Marinelli about to start on mat #3

Do you just wake up and start correcting people?

You see, the purpose of this message board is to discuss and debate Iowa wrestling. The focus is the performance of Iowa wrestlers. I know this confuses you as you think it’s a forum to take personal pot shots at them. But that’s actually not what it’s for.

Now, getting back to the wrestling, Reyna is talented, but he totally lost focus and it nearly cost him the match. That attitude is going to hold him back. Feel free to disagree if you watched the match.

I just watched Robles’ match. I realize his competition was probably weak but he was fun to watch. He moves well and shows a wide variety of techniques for a freshman.

Reactions: DirkTang1
The Bull with some backs at the end of 1. Up 8-3

Assad up 9-3 2nd period

Costello up 9-0

You see, the purpose of this message board is to discuss and debate Iowa wrestling. The focus is the performance of Iowa wrestlers. I know this confuses you as you think it’s a forum to take personal pot shots at them. But that’s actually not what it’s for.

Now, getting back to the wrestling, Reyna is talented, but he totally lost focus and it nearly cost him the match. That attitude is going to hold him back. Feel free to disagree if you watched the match.

I just watched Robles’ match. I realize his competition was probably weak but he was fun to watch. He moves well and shows a wide variety of techniques for a freshman.
I know what the purpose of message boards are. Thanks for trying to correct me. You use the board mostly to look for, and correct mistakes of posters here and of the wrestlers. A glass half full, pessimistic, smartest guy in the room kinda of guy.

And Yes, moving on back to wrestling..

Reactions: Gusaford

“Pot shots?” Quit making stuff up.

I know what the purpose of message boards are. Thanks for trying to correct me. You use the board mostly to look for, and correct mistakes of posters here and of the wrestlers. A glass half full, pessimistic, smartest guy in the room kinda of guy.

Who corrected a wrestler’s mistake? What are you even talking about? If you have an issue with my post it’s fairly clear you don’t understand message boards. (Still)

Agree with Reyna losing focus. Im sure Brands will have him channeling that focus into points before long.

Reactions: Trapper85
He’s the same guy who took pot shots at Stoll a few years ago. There’s no making it up. He doesn’t deny it.
Well, then it all balances out as I’ve been taking pot shots at the other guy who took a shot at Stoll.

Reyna's guy looked solid. Agree he lost focus. He has a different style for Iowa. Did not look like he has a go to leg attack.

Now, I'm not the biggest fan of Spooner's dickishness, but every year when the duals start you are one of the most negative people on the board. If anybody loses or if any of our superstars look human, you post as if the sky is falling.

You were doing so well but should have ended with “and make personal attacks on Iowa wrestlers.”
The cookie joke when Stoll was a freshman still gets me. I get it. I made a mistake all those years ago. I learned from it.

Can you just admit that you like to be a dick and correct people? Don't trip over your ego trying to answer that.

Last edited:
Reactions: UndercoverHawk
The cookie joke when Stoll was a freshman still gets me. I get it. I made a mistake all those years ago. I learned from it.

Can you just admit that you like to be a dick and correct people? Then we all can move on back to wrestling

I’ve never claimed to not be a dick. But I didn’t “correct” anyone. That was just dumb.

Can you just admit that you like to be a dick and correct people? Don't trip over your ego trying to answer that.
If Spooner stops being Spooner, I’m out. It’s like telling Kwood to stop using emojis, or Chief to quit posting hilarious memes, or Sockeye to quite being a communist, these are the things that make the Cesspool what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT