ADVERTISEMENT

Luther Open

I’ve never claimed to not be a dick. But I didn’t “correct” anyone. That was just dumb.
Fair enough. I was generally speaking when I said "correct" people. I think you know that. Let's move on now

Reyna in on a nice shot. Finishes on the edge. 2-0
Escape and TD Turk. 3-2 Reversal Reyna! 4-3 End of 1st

2nd- Reyna Escape. 5-3. Stalling on Reyna. 5-4. End of 2

3rd-Turk on bottom. Escape. 5-5. 1 min left. Turk on a leg. Out of bounds. Restart. End of 3

OT- Turk with a leg. Reyna fighting well. Out of bounds. Restart. 1 min left. Turk with another leg. 15 secs. Can't finish yet again.
Ride outs- Reyna Down. Escape. 6-5. Turk escapes but Reyna had more riding time. Nice win for Reyna!

Last edited:
Glazier up 2-1 early on Mat#8
Now 4-1 3:24 RT
6-2 3rd period. 1 min left
Glazier wins 7-2

Cobe Siebrecht wins 6-4 to advance

Last edited:
Henson looking great too!!! He is gonna be a problem when he figures everything out

When an experienced 5th year senior loses to a RSFR, the answer is definitely both. Sounds like we know who Max’s backup is.
Turk, that kind of match between teammates doesn't mean much compared to the field and definitely doesn't warrant pulling a redshirt.

Reactions: 24 so far
When an experienced 5th year senior loses to a RSFR, the answer is definitely both. Sounds like we know who Max’s backup is.
Reyna still has a redshirt year right? Reyna looks like a solid option to replace Max or Kaleb next year. Funky. Would like to see him develop more leg attacks. Was stalling against Turk, but he's athletic and dangerous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT