ADVERTISEMENT

Luther Open

I missed all of Kaleb Youngs matches but he had 2 falls and a MD.

Brennan Swafford wrestling unattached has TF, Dec and a Fall thus far aswell.

Will Kennedy and The Bull wrestle? Schriever vs DeSanto? Glazier vs Warner?

Last edited:
I missed all of Kaleb Youngs matches but he had 2 falls and a MD. Will Kennedy and The Bull wrestle? Schriever vs DeSanto?

Not sure about Bull/PK, but Schroeder's MFF to Eierman was announced pretty quickly. So guessing we will see Schriever/Desanto at least.

Reactions: WildTurk
Reyna MFF’s to Seibrecht
Warner MFF’s to Glazier

Last edited:
Are we going to pull a redshirt over a 1 point win in 4 overtime’s?

Reyna did well. Kept it together much better.
No.

Without seeing the match, I would consider this win encouraging for Reyna though. Turk is coming off a long layoff but has always been decent. Reyna has appeared to be a ways off, IMO. So a good win for him, hopefully helps his confidence moving forward.

But it really only helps if he can beat Iowa opponents, not a teammate (those results are as meaningful as who the better ping pong player is, IMO and as per normal).

The cookie joke when Stoll was a freshman still gets me. I get it. I made a mistake all those years ago. I learned from it.

Can you just admit that you like to be a dick and correct people? Don't trip over your ego trying to answer that.

Why does he have to admit anything? I think it’s very obvious and the cesspool knows that and moves on. It’s why we are the cesspool, it takes all types to make this thing dynamic. Do you want to admit you’re are sensitive and a woman’s birth hole? There is no need to, it just obvious and another brick in the cesspool.

Why does he have to admit anything? I think it’s very obvious and the cesspool knows that and moves on. It’s why we are the cesspool, it takes all types to make this thing dynamic. Do you want to admit you’re are sensitive and a woman’s birth hole? There is no need to, it just obvious and another brick in the cesspool.
We did move on. Move on with us. No reason to poke your whiskey nose in now.

Reactions: HIWILLE
Thats true. I hear Serbia is nice. And they've got some great Wrestling over there, you Comrade's would fit right in. Not sure about your Vodka intake, but one could learn I presume.

Sockeyes is the guy any sane person has on Ignore.
lol maybe that’s why I don’t know him.

Looked like desanto just took it easy on Schriever the entire 3rd period. Not really even trying to score.

Reactions: Grip220
we got 6 all americans to make weight at a preseason meet and you want to call them weak. you should have used higher standards when you were in the game then you would have your own team and could make the rules.

Reactions: DirkTang1
Are we going to pull a redshirt over a 1 point win in 4 overtime’s?

Reyna did well. Kept it together much better.
Certainly not advocating for a burned shirt, but it’s nice to see that Reyna is progressing. I had high hopes for Turk when he came to Iowa (win in HS over David Carr)but at this point he is essentially a gatekeeper type. He’s got a ton of D1 wrestling experience and Reyna doesn’t, he should feel good about his tourney as a whole. Obviously if Max can’t go for whatever reason during the season, Turk will.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
How do the guys decide who MFF’s to who? Rock, paper, scissors? Coin flip?

Maybe the people going 🤯 over MFF’s would feel better knowing. “…in a best of seven it all came down to the last round. You could have cut the tension with a knife.”

Certainly not advocating for a burned shirt, but it’s nice to see that Reyna is progressing. I had high hopes for Turk when he came to Iowa (win in HS over David Carr)but at this point he is essentially a gatekeeper type. He’s got a ton of D1 wrestling experience and Reyna doesn’t, he should feel good about his tourney as a whole. Obviously if Max can’t go for whatever reason during the season, Turk will.
Turk needs to knock the rust off

Reactions: TarpHawk
No it doesn’t unless he finds a way to somehow dominate bull. You don’t pull a shirt to replace a multiple time AA senior who is one of the leaders of the team
Maybe. However in brands video he said some young kids wanna be in the lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT