ADVERTISEMENT

MAGAs on Here Seem to Have Their Panties in a Wad This Evening...

I think its great. The dem lies have finally fallen apart. They pushed DEI hard for the past 4 years and now their DEI hire in Kamala has caused major issues for the dems. Dems dont want to run her as candidate but there entire agenda has resolved around DEI so they cant pass on the black woman vp. The democrat ideology was so ridiculous that it was only a matter of time before it fell apart.

Last edited:
I think its great. The dem lies have finally fallen apart. They pushed DEI hard for the past 4 years and now their DEI hire in Kamala has caused major issues for the dems. Dems dont want to run her as candidate but there entire agenda has resolved around DEI so they cant pass on the black woman vp. The democrat ideology was so rediculous that it was only a matter of time before it fell apart.

This dude has to be an excellent troll....I just really hope so

It’s funny how you judge men by your sexual attraction to them.
Do you view everything through the scope of wanting to have sex with them? A straight man can't think another straight man looks f*cking hideous? Trumps an 80 year old pile of vanilla pudding. He's gross AF

17212965582505.jpg

The democrat party just made a historic admission that the candidate they have promoted the last four years has been an abject failure, so bad that the party went against his wishes and spent weeks strong arming him out. This is an epic embarrassment for the party. Simply enjoying the train wreck.

The democrat party just made a historic admission that the candidate they have promoted the last four years has been an abject failure, so bad that the party went against his wishes and spent weeks strong arming him out. This is an epic embarrassment for the party. Simply enjoying the train wreck.
Zero people on the left are saying this.

I believe most sane individuals that aren't diehard Biden followers or MAGA are happy with this decision.

You should be happy your felonious candidate doesn't have to run against the man who passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems. A bill praised nationwide by republicans in their home districts.

I am supposed to be embarrassed?
Don’t you feel a little guilty for supporting a convicted felon and accused traitor to lead YOUR nation?

You should be happy your felonious candidate doesn't have to run against the man who passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems. A bill praised nationwide by republicans in their home districts.
Hmmm - you note an accomplishment and yet your party kicked his ass out the door. Interesting…

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
and he looks disgusting
He’s fat and sweats bullets. They can’t figure out how to cloak the giant turkey waddle on his neck. He gasps for air because Covid wrecked his lungs. Mentally he has severely declined since 2016.

I think its great. The dem lies have finally fallen apart. They pushed DEI hard for the past 4 years and now their DEI hire in Kamala has caused major issues for the dems. Dems dont want to run her as candidate but there entire agenda has resolved around DEI so they cant pass on the black woman vp. The democrat ideology was so rediculous that it was only a matter of time before it fell apart.
You no spelly well, yes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT