ADVERTISEMENT

MAGAs on Here Seem to Have Their Panties in a Wad This Evening...

The democrat party just made a historic admission that the candidate they have promoted the last four years has been an abject failure, so bad that the party went against his wishes and spent weeks strong arming him out. This is an epic embarrassment for the party. Simply enjoying the train wreck.
This upcoming Democrat Convention is going to make the Great Train Wreck of 1918 look like a minor fender bender!!!!

It might…and won’t it be GREAT! A political convention with some real passion! Happy Days are Here Again!
Harris might emerge as the nominee. Then again, she might not. The advocates of an open convention might prevail. If they do, and they pick someone else, imagine how hard it will be explaining to the black women who are the party's most reliable voters that "Good enough for No. 2 isn't good enough for No. 1." If that happens, look for a possible "stay at home" phenomenon that costs the Democrats more than keeping Biden would have.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Harris might emerge as the nominee. Then again, she might not. The advocates of an open convention might prevail. If they do, and they pick someone else, imagine how hard it will be explaining to the black women who are the party's most reliable voters that "Good enough for No. 2 isn't good enough for No. 1." If that happens, look for a possible "stay at home" phenomenon that costs the Democrats more than keeping Biden would have.
The “staying at home Election Day” argument is null and void at this point. A vigorous convention in a great Democratic city like Chicago will fire up the Dem base like a Trump rally never could. You greatly underestimate the power of Democrats to unite when least expected. Ask Thomas Dewey. I can always tell when I hear a pup like you spout your vast political knowledge…..based on nothing but hopes….and fear. Back in 1968 if the election was held a week later, no one here would have ever heard about Watergate…..HHH really closed the gap 3-4 days before Election Day ‘68. Not quite enough, though. Something eerily similar is afoot today…………I can hardly wait for Chicago! I can hardly wait for Da Mayor, Richard C. Daley to welcome the delegates back! ;)

The “staying at home Election Day” argument is null and void at this point. A vigorous convention in a great Democratic city like Chicago will fire up the Dem base like a Trump rally never could. You greatly underestimate the power of Democrats to unite when least expected. Ask Thomas Dewey. I can always tell when I hear a pup like you spout your vast political knowledge…..based on nothing but hopes….and fear. Back in 1968 if the election was held a week later, no one here would have ever heard about Watergate…..HHH really closed the gap 3-4 days before Election Day ‘68. Not quite enough, though. Something eerily similar is afoot today…………I can hardly wait for Chicago! I can hardly wait for Da Mayor, Richard C. Daley to welcome the delegates back! ;)
Your house of cards is about to tumble down, the best place for that to happen is on national tv in Chicago.

If MAGAs were honest, they would admit that it suddenly feels a little awkward to still be all-in for an obese, old man who mostly rambles incoherently after spending so much time blasting Biden for much the same, except the obesity.
Not at all, it is just your reality...if you were being honest.

If MAGAs were honest, they would admit that it suddenly feels a little awkward to still be all-in for an obese, old man who mostly rambles incoherently after spending so much time blasting Biden for much the same, except the obesity.
pol-scene-1-hqgz-articleLarge.jpg

I think its great. The dem lies have finally fallen apart. They pushed DEI hard for the past 4 years and now their DEI hire in Kamala has caused major issues for the dems. Dems dont want to run her as candidate but there entire agenda has resolved around DEI so they cant pass on the black woman vp. The democrat ideology was so rediculous that it was only a matter of time before it fell apart.
Exhibit A right here

I think its great. The dem lies have finally fallen apart. They pushed DEI hard for the past 4 years and now their DEI hire in Kamala has caused major issues for the dems. Dems dont want to run her as candidate but there entire agenda has resolved around DEI so they cant pass on the black woman vp. The democrat ideology was so rediculous that it was only a matter of time before it fell apart.
She isn't even black neither was Obama.

Whose panties are in a wad? I see more democrats excited about the prospects of a terrible candidate in Harris than I do Republican being uptight about anything. Is actually quite surprising so many dems seem to be excited about this. Harris is an awful candidate.

Last edited:
I think it’s great. The dem lies have finally fallen apart. They pushed DEI hard for the past 4 years and now their DEI hire in Kamala has caused major issues for the dems. Dems dont want to run her as candidate but there entire agenda has resolved around DEI so they cant pass on the black woman vp. The democrat ideology was so rediculous that it was only a matter of time before it fell apart.
Old white guy alert!!!!

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
Hmmm - you note an accomplishment and yet your party kicked his ass out the door. Interesting…
Not really, he kicked asses and took names for 4 years, BTW, Penna made out like a bandit with the infrastructure money from Joe, and we won't forget it in Nov.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT