ADVERTISEMENT

Margaret McCaffery on "T’d Up with Connor & Patrick." Talks about Jack, Social Media Criticism of her Sons & More

+**++++++++++++++++Marg is not the same as Marge. Marg could be short for Margaret (hard G). but maybe you meant Marge. Whatever ....but I will say I think saying Large Marge, as per faux Oliver., is impolite even on this board,

Large Marge is an iconic character from an iconic children's movie. Please understand your 80s movie references before assuming it's anything other than a lighthearted joke... there's certainly more than enough to criticize Margaret "Large Marge" McCaffrey about than that.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
Large Marge and the boys really threw Jack's IC West teammates under the bus in this interview. Talking about how he had no help etc... I just watched a few of their games on YouTube.

Kareem Earl and Jacob Koch are both very good. Quick little PG and Manson is just a freshman but has a huge future. Jack is hardly playing w bums like they make it sound.

Yet another recent example that flat out reflects extremely poorly on this entire family. It's become enough that I'm personally fed up and want them gone tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
Large Marge is an iconic character from an iconic children's movie. Please understand your 80s movie references before assuming it's anything other than a lighthearted joke... there's certainly more than enough to criticize Margaret "Large Marge" McCaffrey about than that.
Guess you got your fill of "minimum wage" huh?

Reactions: littlez
Large Marge and the boys really threw Jack's IC West teammates under the bus in this interview. Talking about how he had no help etc... I just watched a few of their games on YouTube.

Kareem Earl and Jacob Koch are both very good. Quick little PG and Manson is just a freshman but has a huge future. Jack is hardly playing w bums like they make it sound.

Yet another recent example that flat out reflects extremely poorly on this entire family. It's become enough that I'm personally fed up and want them gone tomorrow.
Back atcha.

"I’m sure you did all this and more in DIII with daddy."

P.S. gotta say, pretty weird you defend the McCaffrey boys from bad fans... but then in the same message turn around and call me a "daddy's boy." Pretty hypocritical Big Guy.

I don't wish my D3 experiences on anyone. It was traumatic, even life changing. Which is why I always sympathized w Patrick, and never criticized Connor... but that whole family has invited tons of criticism w their ongoing public comments about the Iowa fanbase. As well as Margaret McCaffrey's horrific public behavior.
So it's not your fault that you're such an a******? Circumstances force you into it, right?
We all suffer from the losses but no one suffers more from a loss than the players.
But we have some a****** fans such as yourself who obviously feel a personal attack against themselves anytime the Hawks lose and they blame the players, the coaches, the administration and other fans.
If your father was anything like you are it is no wonder it wasn't a pleasant experience for you.
Somehow, you feel like it's perfectly okay for you to trash the McCaffrey's, but they're not allowed to say anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT