ADVERTISEMENT

Marinelli

Went over some heads, I'm sure. Like when someone has to Google to learn the real deal, it's gonna be lost on them. To be expected, true?
If you think I googled that you have wasted a TON of time following me around as much as you have. For a self proclaimed smart guy, you aren’t very perceptive…

Reactions: hoythawk
For a self proclaimed smart guy, you aren’t very perceptive
Please show me a post were I proclaimed either intelligence or perceptiveness. I doubt you'll find either.

If you think I googled that you have wasted a TON of time following me around as much as you have.
Lots to unpack there, including false premises and delusions.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." That's Shakespeare from Hamlet (to save you any need to search).

Please show me a post were I proclaimed either intelligence or perceptiveness. I doubt you'll find either.

Lots to unpack there, including false premises and delusions.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." That's Shakespeare from Hamlet (to save you any need to search).
The first 3 letters(in order) in the word “assumptions” spells what word? So very fitting, considering you make considerably more assumptions(mostly inaccurate) on here than most…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT