ADVERTISEMENT

Marion teen charged after beating up girlfriend, asking for help disposing of her body

EagleHawk

HR All-American
Jan 16, 2002
My daughter showed me a picture of the girlfriend that I presume Trevor took immediately after. It was going around her school today. This kid should never see the outside of a prison again.

MARION, Iowa (KCRG) - A Marion teen is facing charges after allegedly beating up his girlfriend so severely that he asked a friend to dispose of the body when he thought she had died.

Trevor Dean is accused of Willful Injury Resulting in Serious Injury for the incident, which happened on February 3 in the 1300 block of Meadowview Drive in Marion.

In a criminal complaint, officials said Dean mistakenly believed his girlfriend was cheating on him, so he invited her over to his apartment under the guise of having a “surprise” to give her.

The document says Dean texted a friend, saying “Something Finna go down wait till you use my knuckles after,” and “I’m Finna let all my anger out.”

When his girlfriend arrived, Dean reportedly began punching here in the face and the body, breaking her teeth, nose and orbital bone, and even recorded the aftermath of the assault, including his knuckles.

Law enforcement said the recording showed the woman on the floor, unconscious and gasping for air.

The criminal complaint also said Dean asked his friend to help him dispose of the body because he thought the woman had died when she stopped gasping for air.

The article doesn't give his age and calling him a teen makes me think he's under 18. But it also says he invited her to his apartment. Just how old is this asshole? I hope he's old enough to face maximum charges.
I wondered about that, too. You have to be at least 18 to rent an apartment, I think. So, his place, or his family's apartment?

My ex wife had a cousin get beaten to death and the scum bag is walking the streets today. Claimed insanity and spent 20 years in the mental hospital. She was beaten so bad that the prosecutor agreed with the defense lawyer that no sane person would do that to another person.

• Sad
Reactions: mattymoknows
My ex wife had a cousin get beaten to death and the scum bag is walking the streets today. Claimed insanity and spent 20 years in the mental hospital. She was beaten so bad that the prosecutor agreed with the defense lawyer that no sane person would do that to another person.

It's why this treehugging liberal believes in the death penalty.....some people don't deserve to breathe any longer.

It's why this treehugging liberal believes in the death penalty.....some people don't deserve to breathe any longer.
He certainly deserves the death penalty...but I can't support the death penalty.

The state shouldn't have the power to execute people IMO. Throw him in prison where he can toss salad and fellate his cell mate.

I know this is a bizarre to hope for but I hope he gets in prison and the first day some dude with a 12 inch schlong sodomizes this POS something fierce

I sometimes wonder about the oddest things: So she’s unconscious and gasping for air on the floor. This animal takes a picture and contacts a friend to help dispose of the body.

How was she rescued? Who contacted the authorities to get her?

I sometimes wonder about the oddest things: So she’s unconscious and gasping for air on the floor. This animal takes a picture and contacts a friend to help dispose of the body.

How was she rescued? Who contacted the authorities to get her?
Hopefully if he has a speck of decency the friend.

He certainly deserves the death penalty...but I can't support the death penalty.

The state shouldn't have the power to execute people IMO. Throw him in prison where he can toss salad and fellate his cell mate.

I can understand why people think that, but I don't.....that guy needs to die, preferably a horrible death. If I knew he'd be gang raped to death then I'd have no problem with a "life sentence". Either way, he should die

I can understand why people think that, but I don't.....that guy needs to die, preferably a horrible death. If I knew he'd be gang raped to death then I'd have no problem with a "life sentence". Either way, he should die
Here's the questions I ask myself on the death penaly question.

1. Am I confident the state will be 100% correct when applying the death penalty?

My answer in no. Evidence being folks taken off death row after DNA or other evidence has come forward. I'm just not confident the system can ever be 100% perfect in this regard.

2. Does the deterrent effect of the death penalty on preventing murders over ride the occasional error....statistically tiny error rate.

My answer is no...seen no data the death penalty reduces the murder rate.

Upon conviction this piece of sh#t should be taken out behind the Linn County courthouse and have a bullet put in his face.

Reactions: SIXERS24
Here's the questions I ask myself on the death penaly question.

1. Am I confident the state will be 100% correct when applying the death penalty?

My answer in no. Evidence being folks taken off death row after DNA or other evidence has come forward. I'm just not confident the system can ever be 100% perfect in this regard.

2. Does the deterrent effect of the death penalty on preventing murders over ride the occasional error....statistically tiny error rate.

My answer is no...seen no data the death penalty reduces the murder rate.

1. If the DNA, etc evidence is indisputable then moot.

2. Whether it works as an deterrent is also moot....some people just need to die

Instead of dying he will serve under a year and be right back out being a POS.

She was beaten so bad that the prosecutor agreed with the defense lawyer that no sane person would do that to another person.
Well that is one sh*tty prosecutor. That would excuse almost every violent crime and its not at all the test for criminal insanity.

1. If the DNA, etc evidence is indisputable then moot.

2. Whether it works as an deterrent is also moot....some people just need to die
I have posted my position on this a few times.
  1. I am generally for the death penalty, in theory, for many murderers. While I understand deterrence is not there for many, it is for some. And, I agree with you, some people have forfeited their right to exist.
  2. Despite point number 1, I am generally against the death penalty, in practice, for procedural justice issues, chiefly, executing an innocent person. If one innocent person is executed, that is one too many and there needs to be extremely high standards of proof in place before it should on the table as a punishment.
  3. In light of point number 2, I am for the death penalty, in practice, for heinous murders for which there is super proof, such as numerous simultaneous recordings from cell phones of the killer killing, storming an active shooter's sniper perch such as the Las Vegas shooter (assuming the capture him alive), catching the Colorado movie theater shooter in the act, etc.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Well that is one sh*tty prosecutor. That would excuse almost every violent crime and its not at all the test for criminal insanity.
The prosecutor actually filed Murder one charges and he was convicted. But he got a new trial waving his right to a jury and putting it in a judges hands. Shortly after the second trial started the Judge called both the prosecutor and defense lawyer into his chambers. That’s when the agreement was made that he was insane.

R.C. Wooters, Polk County,s long serving medical examiner said at the time it was the most horrific murder he’s ever seen.

Marilyn just took a shower and was attacked and murdered by her live in boyfriend coming out of the bathroom. Her nude body was discovered in the middle of the living room.

I’ll warn you this is graphic.
He beat her face unrecognizable, gouged out her eyes and bit off her nose. He also stuffed an object up into her private area. He took his hands and dipped them in her blood and put hundreds of hand prints on the apartment’s walls. Lastly he dumped a large house plant on her body. The worst part of this is the medical examiner said she died of blood loss and was alive during most of the attack.

So you see this case is a little different from most cases claiming insanity.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT