ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Perry

popcorn-yes.gif

heard Perry and IMar coming to Iowa City.. I'm not kidding.
IMart? No way unless he has graduated and comes for grad school. He already had a RS year and if he transfers to Big ten he would have to lose a year which would be his last year. I may be wrong.

Reactions: andegre
IMart? No way unless he has graduated and comes for grad school. He already had a RS year and if he transfers to Big ten he would have to lose a year which would be his last year. I may be wrong.

No...you're right. Has to have his degree.

Reactions: SCHawkFan
I think I heard he graduates on time this spring. I can't see this really happening but it would be rad:cool:

Theoretically IMar could have his degree by now. Now for the moment we have all been waiting for:

125: Laux
133: Happel
141: Sorensen
149: Kem-dawg
157: Marinelli
165: IMar
174: Young
184: Wilcke
197: PD3
HWT: Stoll

Disclaimer: this lineup will never happen

Sorenson would have to cut off a leg to get to 41;)

Even if he just came to train in Iowa City after next year it would be huge. And I like the idea of Perry being part of the team somehow, heard he is an aggressive recruiter and it sounds like we could use more of that with the tactics the PSU/NLWC is using.

Well bring em on in. Give Terry the HWC job and hire Perry to take his job with Perry and M* doing the recuriting sure to get better. We keep raising money job will be done.

As Randy has stated, there is currently no funding for a full time HWC coach. They want to have one in the future but it sounded like a ways off. Maybe something has changed in recent weeks.

Reactions: wasdt21
Imar, Zain, and Delgado were blown away( in a good way) with their experience in I.C. After that week I felt we had a great chance at Imar and Delgado for the club. I haven't heard anything regarding Perry, but it would make sense. Most of us didn't enjoy Delgado's style so much but he would be another stud partner in the club. Plus the two of them would help with the negative recruiting against us.
Plus Delgado would wrestle for Mexico, so not an internal club threat to Gilman which is positive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT