Oct 8, 2001
Just got a massage on a trip first in a while, questions:

-do you get full naked or leave something on
-do you prefer same sex or opposite masseuse
-do you fall asleep
-do you get aroused
-is it worth the money

seinfeld-jason-alexander.gif

Usually Naked but sometimes I leave my underwear on. It took a long time to be comfortable enough to be totally naked.

No preference. I want a massage therapist that listens to what I need and want. I’ve had excellent male and female therapists. My current therapist is male.

Some times. I love having the backs of my legs massaged. It is so relaxing and that’s usually when I nod off.

No

Every penny. I get a massage once a week.

Usually Naked but sometimes I leave my underwear on. It took a long time to be comfortable enough to be totally naked.

No preference. I want a massage therapist that listens to what I need and want. I’ve had excellent male and female therapists. My current therapist is male.

Some times. I love having the backs of my legs massaged. It is so relaxing and that’s usually when I nod off.

No

Pic

-do you fall asleep
-do you get aroused
-is it worth the money
-leave my underwear on
-oppo sex, but doesn't matter really
-no
-sometimes, a little, but keep those intrusive thoughts to yourself. the masseuse ain't jerkin you off.
-yes

-do you fall asleep
-do you get aroused
-is it worth the money
-i usually keep boxer briefs on
-i have had both. Of course i prefer opposite, but im not going to a message to get turned on
-no
-no
-yes. I did a couples massage for my no pics birthday. Was very relaxing. One time i woke up with a very stiff neck (barely able to turn my head), inscheduled a massage a couple days later and it loosened things up considerably

No

you post way too infrequently to do justice to your vast knowledge and unifying presence. i believe i speak for all people by asking you to write more often.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT