ADVERTISEMENT

Match ups versus Cyclones

Lotta crow being digested by Clone fans. They been forced to accept the Hawkeye way in regards to shaping the coaching staff.
We'll just need to wait for 3-4 years to see if they can come close to being as successful as their Big brother .

Lotta crow being digested by Clone fans. They been forced to accept the Hawkeye way in regards to shaping the coaching staff.
We'll just need to wait for 3-4 years to see if they can come close to being as successful as their Big brother .
It would probably make more sense for Iowa to be called their little big brother given the history of the 2 programs and how Iowa rose to prominence. Also not the first time they had a Hawkeye on staff. Just the first (obviously) the entire staff are former Hawkeyes

Reactions: B1S3K3SC
It was just posted a couple hours ago..I don’t know if he is actually joining them in any capacity or if he is just there for the day..

It would probably make more sense for Iowa to be called their little big brother given the history of the 2 programs and how Iowa rose to prominence. Also not the first time they had a Hawkeye on staff. Just the first (obviously) the entire staff are former Hawkeyes

I actually makes no sense at all.

Team titles
Iowa: 23
ISU: 8

Individual Champs:
Iowa: 81
ISU: 69

All Americans
Iowa: 322
ISU: 291

Olympians:
Iowa: 18
ISU: 17

Olympic champions
Iowa: 5
ISU: 6

Reactions: ILhawk41
I actually makes no sense at all.

Team titles
Iowa: 23
ISU: 8

Individual Champs:
Iowa: 81
ISU: 69

All Americans
Iowa: 322
ISU: 291

Olympians:
Iowa: 18
ISU: 17

Olympic champions
Iowa: 5
ISU: 6
ISU was the dominant program first and then gable went to Iowa which is why i said Little Big Brother like you may be younger but Bigger

Sounds like your life is pre -1987

Did it say he was at an official practice? Maybe it was a CRTC practice. I really have no idea

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT