ADVERTISEMENT

McCord tells Matt Rhule...

I am not sure why people would be surprised that Georgia for example would be having so many go to the portal. I think it is logical frankly. You are a 4 star guy and you signed with Georgia (or whatever blue blood team you want to talk about) and you find yourself behind 1 or two others at the same position and 5 star recruits are coming in at the same position and most likely getting $$$. Hell...this is where IOWA has to have some people LOOKING for these opportunities and bringing them into our program where they can start NOW. NIL is a bucket of crap but for now being in that second tier of teams CAN be a good thing.....need some dough though.
You have to embrace the NIL or be left on the curb. You also have to take care of the players already on your roster. Every player had best be getting some NIL or the locker room will surely be divided.

Maybe they should start rethinking that strategy. Have you seen the mass exodus out of Athens. Don't see that happening in Ann Arbor or even to that extent at Alabama.
It's happening all over. Last year, Georgia had 16 and Alabama 18 leave for the Portal. Alabama is expected to lose around 20 this year and OSU has also lost many and most of that - the top teams....year after year - is because that they constantly load up with 4 and 5 stars. All of these kids have confidence in their abilities and are deflated when they see that they might have to wait a while before they get significant playing time

Except they’re being replaced by 5* and 4* recruits this year. And a few will be added via portal. In case you hadn’t noticed Georgia as the #1 recruiting class.
Just checking in to see how that #1 recruiting class is going 🏌‍♂️😎

Thanks for the advice. Now please try and score some points against a ranked team so the nation can quit laughing at you guys. It's really embarrassing for the rest of the conference 🙃

booger-jim.gif

Which recruiting site do you go off, can't be rivals that's for sure. Weird that you use rivals for everything except their rankings. Talk about cherry picking 😅
I always use the 247 Composite as it averages all the recruiting sites together and kind of softens some of the biases that individual sites have for conferences and different sections of the country.

Which recruiting site do you go off, can't be rivals that's for sure. Weird that you use rivals for everything except their rankings. Talk about cherry picking 😅
Natty....or recruiting rankings......which direction to go.......If UNL gets their petition to remove late August through November from the calendar things will start looking up out west.

I look at them all and use all services for forums, below is all services’ rankings. What is it you want to discuss? Or is it that you just want to use Rivals only for Puglisi’s ranking since it’s a whole 2 below what I said it was. Now that would be cherry picking.

Team Rankings (Georgia):
Rivals: 1
247: 1
On3: 1
ESPN: 1
247 Composite: 1

QB Rankings (Ryan Puglisi)
Rivals: 11
247: 10
On3: 9
ESPN: 7
247 Composite: 9
On3 Composite: 9

Just flipped his HS teammate, Top 15 overall recruit and consensus #1 safety prospect. He probably took Raiola’s $$, too. Great day to be a part of the Dawg family.

McCord has one year of eligibility.

Raiola could redshirt and have four years of eligibility.

Also sounds like the top QB recruit commit they had BEFORE this circus started is visiting Michigan State this weekend.
How hilarious would it be if Kaelin goes to MSU, McCord goes elsewhere, and Georgia increases their NIL and keeps Raiola?
Nebby starts Chububba Purdy next fall!
Nebby is a dumpster fire. Like watching a NASCAR race and waiting for the inevitable 12 car crash on the final lap.
You wish you had these problems! Looks like Neb got 2 top 11 Qbs! Iowa has barely beat to worse Neb teams of all time. Iowa has reached their limit on wins where as Neb could win Championships again with the right leadership. Iowa better find a punter or else you'll have a losing record in the future!

You wish you had these problems! Looks like Neb got 2 top 11 Qbs! Iowa has barely beat to worse Neb teams of all time. Iowa has reached their limit on wins where as Neb could win Championships again with the right leadership. Iowa better find a punter or else you'll have a losing record in the future!
Nope.

Nebby has won the recruiting battle vs Iowa forever.

On the field results don't match.

Rhule is probably gone in 2-3 years and becomes yet another Husker mistake.

Better figure out those pesky game things between August and mid November first. Maybe Nebraska can consult with the Lakers on how to craft a ‘defending off season national champion’ banner to hang.

Well we have one 8 of the last 10 vs you ladies so which two teams from Nebraska are you referring to as being the worse all time? I believe you are 33-51 in BT play in these last 10 years. Again, which two were the worst of the 8 that Iowa beat in the last 10 years.

Last edited:
Well we have one 8 of the last 10 vs you ladies so which two teams from Nebraska are you referring to as being the worse all time? I believe you are 33-51 in BT play in these last 10 years. Again, which two were the worst of the 8 that Iowa beat in the last 10 years.
I am surprised that the Huskers have not bolted to the soft Big 12. They could battle ISU for the top spot in that league. I guess their Administration is willing to continue getting thrashed year in and year out for the Big 10 money.

No one, absolutely no one, should worry about what Nebraska does in the off season.

Name me one year Iowa had a higher recruiting rating?

Now compare on the field results since lil Nebby joined the B1G.

It's "fan hype" and nothing else.

Cool, with 2 top quarterbacks, maybe you can get to6 wins.

But I doubt it. We own debby.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT