ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands Finals Thread

Got him off the initial whistle. He comes better prepared at the handshake, Gross can't beat him.

They gave gross near fall on that one second cradle??

Makes up for the fact that Gross should have had a danger call TD but the ref didn't start counting until 3 seconds in. Bad reffing both times, but that was the theme of this tournament.

Wrong. Need a 3 count. Wasn't a 3 count.

I am not arguing that.. What I said was that the ref delayed the danger count by 3 seconds in favor of Desanto who was actually in danger for almost 5 seconds. The cradle was also a bad count which came too fast. As I said, I think the ref was inconsistent

Gross is a bitch

That was an ugly match. And although it was probably officiated correctly I could have seen Gross dinged once or even twice more. That two on one Russian tie Gross was using will rarely be called for stalling, but IMO he was stalling each and every time he went to it.

Good game plan on Bono’s part I guess. I wouldn’t be proud of it tho and if the right official gets that match Gross gets at least one more stalling call and I would be in the officials ears before the match even started.

I am not arguing that.. What I said was that the ref delayed the danger count by 3 seconds in favor of Desanto who was actually in danger for almost 5 seconds. The cradle was also a bad count which came too fast. As I said, I think the ref was inconsistent

Tell me the time stamp of when the 3 count occurred. Desanto never exposed for 3 seconds in those neutral scrambles. If he did, give me the timestamp I'd love to see it.

Reactions: Sett1997
That was a great match in spite of everything! I can't wait to see them wrestle again. Sebass vs Gross was also great. Wondering now if Sebass and Gross will wrestle before the big 10 tournament? Seeding could be a huge advantage!

With the two oldest home from college, we've played games most nights.
4 and 5 person Euchre
Up and down the river
Settlers of Catan
Ticket to ride
But an hour ago they started the game I loath,
Trails to rails and it is only 4- player
I won Rock Paper Scissor to NOT play that game.
That was an hour ago. I'm going to go check on them. Someone may need to bring this home.
Love euchre...haven’t played since college in IC...nobody out here plays and m not trying to teach anybody. Miss it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT