Hall pushes Stoll out.. ref swallows whistle

E Stoll
1-1
Hall is a whiney B
Penalty on Hall - 2-1

Hall finally makes an offensive a move.. becuase he's losing
over 2-1

ANOTHER CHAMP
What was the penalty? I don’t have sound and am riding in a car. Did they penalize Hall for wagging his finger at ref or did the wag come after the point ? And was it challenged ?

What was the penalty? I don’t have sound and am riding in a car. Did they penalize Hall for wagging his finger at ref or did the wag come after the point ? And was it challenged ?

He said something because the ref said I draw the line when he tells me how to ref.

Reactions: Dagboi and Vallholl
It appeared Hall disagreed with the escaped call but I'm not really sure why. He pushed Sam away.

And Hall wrestled like like a young Banach right? GTFO with your garbage.

That's quite the straw man. A win is a win but that wasn't a barn burner. Hall didn't do enough to push a stall point call but he was the more active of the two.

I think he believed they were already OB. It looked close.

He was complaining that Stoll pulled on his pinky. He even went to the cameraman after the match and grabbed his camera and took it over to the ref to show him. The ref was having none of that.

That's quite the straw man. A win is a win but that wasn't a barn burner. Hall didn't do enough to push a stall point call but he was the more active of the two.

So Stoll is now Tony Nelson because he wrestled a strategic match to win the tournament? Up to this match he was pretty well rolling kids.

Reactions: Czech Hawk
So Stoll is now Tony Nelson because he wrestled a strategic match to win the tournament? Up to this match he was pretty well rolling kids.
Do you think he is referencing Stoll overall? You do realize his comment was for one match?

Reactions: CP84
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT